Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (181097 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Onemansquad(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
yex yex yex we she has won o JENNIMMA am so hapi 4 u mehn
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

Erm as a matter of fact, i handle her online transactions too. Dont worry i can guide u on how to do it.

Come with me pls.
Tah! Na me.... angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by SammyT95(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
I vote jennimma
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by xynerise: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Sexuality crew,come carry your meat oooo!!!

All hail QUEEN JENNIMMA!!!!! kiss
Don't bring hate on this now.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by DExplorer1: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jarus:

Happy for her

She was on 4th when I scanned as at page 10. I felt she was under-marketed, hence my volunteering to join her team.

Given the ferocity with which others, especially the two early masquerades, campaigned, I can't help throwing my hat into the ring for her.

But I must admit I never knew we can pull 1st position off for her, my target was, let's get her 2nd at least.

Dexplorer believed in it more than I did
LOL. For some reason i believed in her winning. Happy for her too! Our input, even though was late, i believe had some impact. Yeppie!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by think34(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dygeasy:
How the Votes Went Through the pages

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1847251_img20141108200905_jpegeb206a8fa71500818b06b68ab3423e65

And it is 16 votes between pages 51 and 55 for Vivly, not the 13 you guys counted.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Karlebolu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

Erm as a matter of fact, i handle her online transactions too. Dont worry i can guide u on how to do it.

Come with me pls.

Ole! >: grin

Actually, I'm serious!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by macklef(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
MarthaK:

Tah! Na me.... angry

Do we know u pls? Can u identify urself?
tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Sepp360(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Luckygurl:

That's the spirit, We're getting there.

Mozinga, Emeraldoe, Hameenat94, Iammyke.
Let's do the usual, come in and vote for Jennimma.
Just type I vote Jennimma, it's as easy as that.

Tanchu cheesy cheesy
I learnt our candidate won!.. cheesy. I'm naturally, a winner; i'm always with the winning team. Happy for jennimma. Say me congratulations to her. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aaawwwwww

Congratulations jennimma grin

Team Rozzay still cool
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dygeasy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Vote Of Thanks

On behalf of the judges, Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest, I want to say thank you for putting your trust in us to handle and deliver to you the results of this contest. Arranging voting processes and delivering results to you. Your support and Criticism are appreciated. It can only get better. Not to bore you with any speech. We simply appreciate you all and all the beautiful contestants who stepped out. We had fun and we hope you did too.

Personally, this contest wouldn't be without the help of these wonderful people,

Teeo, I appreciate the days only you manned the fortress and we didn't fail. Thanks Sir.

MizMyColi, you always went the extra mile to ensure things were done to perfection. Nothing beats that. You are an inspiration.

Kachisbarbie, I know how it is to combine EVERYTHING but for whatever reason you didn't say NO, I am grateful. Mrs. Perfection 2. tongue

AbuMikey, as much as your case dey court. You did your part. You are a Bro anytime. cool

Let's do this again in the Mr. Nairaland Contest.

Dygeasy.

Clap for me abeg. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kenex4ever(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
okotv:
that guys encouragement was awesome..

by the way none of the contestants have commented since after the results have been released
yea,d guy did I good job. Am sure dey r preparing dia speeches by now. They r all winners
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just have to say this, but I know Vivly would be up soon to give a better vote of thanks.

First of all, I'll like to tender my apologies to anyone whom I may have bugged by spamming his/her mentions. No mind me jare. It's part of the thrills attached to campaigning for your beloved candidate. The contest has come to an end, and I promise, no more spamming your mentions till during the Mr. Nairaland contest. tongue

A big thank you to all who honoured my request, pleas and over-begging too. Even to those of you wey ignore, thank you o. You gave me the boost to disturb others. grin

Lol. What am I saying sef?

Thank you to all who voted for Vivly. Thank you for believing in her. Thank you for seeing her just as she is. Thank you for seeing a queen in her. smiley

Without your votes, we wouldn't have even gotten past the first elimination round, not to talk of contesting in the grand finale, or even clinching the 2nd prize. We started from the bottom, now we're here, because of you. Thank you.

Queen Jennimma and her team, I throway salute. Luckygurl, hehehe. Tuale.

All other teams, respect!

#TeamVivly... You guys have been the best. cheesy

Make I no talk again. Vivly go talk pass this one.

Once again, thanks everyone.

Campaign Manager,
#TeamVivly.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
everitin i stand 4 or support alwayz wins i didnt make d wrong choice supportin jennimma. congrat d queen. bt come oo madam jennimma u will reward all d guys in ur camp wit each of ur campaign babes oo. jxt sayin congrat once again
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
xynerise:

Don't bring hate on this now.
hate how? We collect bet on top this matter o...it is a serious something. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Congrat to you all,you are all beautiful.

Congrats jenimama
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by DExplorer1: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Adesiji77:

Amazing. Well done Jarus and Dexplorer.

@Jennimma, Congratulations!

@Temigracie, you remain a queen in spite of your position in this contest wink
LOL. Thanks!
To Jarus and everyone that campaigned for Jennimma, you made this happen!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Calismart(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
MarthaK:

Big goat grin
hmmm..why u dey call am goat? U dey vex?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Awww. Miss NL now has sponsors. That's good. Little by little, una go get there.

If only people will just learn to vote sincerely instead of popularity. What in the name of all that is sacred is Rozzay doing in top 5 I don't just gerrit! This pageant has the potentials to go places and gain media recognition if only some follow follow people will just remember that this is a damn beauty contest and not a popularity contest. Habatically! You are scaring the real pretty ones away with all these your sentimental voting. Organizers, the ball is in your court.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by fidira(f): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Big ups Dygeasy and crew una done try throughout these five days congrats abeg jbluv55 pop three bottles of Champaign for them ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
think34:

This count is wrong with just a recount of pages 56 to 60 and taking Vivly alone into consideration. There definitely have to be a recount.

Vivly got 4 votes on page 56 from Cultured ( 6:55pm), Professurr (6:57pm), Cutierashy (6:58pm) and Swizdoe (6:58pm). Page 57 is the last page for voting and she got one from HumbledbyGrace at 6:59pm.

Pls respond this claim and your reasons for counting 3 votes for her instead of the 5 I refrenced above.

Chei, see tribunal... People are taking this more serious o
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by macklef(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
think34:

And it is 16 votes between pages 51 and 55, not the 13 you guys counted.

U my niccur. Tell them oooooo!!!

Vivly clearly had more votes. This d first thread i did not jump from page 1 to page 45.

Atleat i jumped from 1 to 5, to 15, to 30. And all i saw was vivly!!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

Do we know u pls? Can u identify urself?
tongue
shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Luckygurl(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sepp360:
I learnt our candidate won!.. cheesy. I'm naturally, a winner; i'm always with the winning team. Happy for jennimma. Say me congratulations to her. smiley

Awwwww!! She won dear...
Our combined efforts made it so cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Kunleskey(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

Lol. Of course na. Is it not picture dey should have seen instead of vote?
hmmm! Idodo óró
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jarus(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
DExplorer1:

LOL. Thanks!
To Jarus and everyone that campaigned for Jennimma, you made this happen!

A good product made our job easier.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kingphilip(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
oya speakdatruth no deactivate again

me n u had a double winning today o
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by liztemi(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Congrat jennimma dearie
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Speakdatruth: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
think34:

And it is 16 votes between pages 51 and 55, not the 13 you guys counted.
mechie onu dia. make dat guy rest na
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by tranxo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
.....and the curtains go down. Congratulations Jennimma! It was indeed a well deserved victory. Silently, you were my first choice ... lol... I knew my support for you would have made the contest unduly one sided, so I decided to pitch my tent somewhere else to even out the competition. Well it worked. Kudos also to all those who rallied round you and campaigned vigorously for you, just like I did somewhere else. They were all fantastic!

Congratulations Oma uma asa aru!
To the other contestants, Rozzay, Temigracie, Vivly and Rokiatu congratulations for hanging in there till the end. You are all unique in your own rights. This might be a game though, but I hope you girls learnt some salient lessons, especially in acts of lobbying, strategies, team focus, and ESPECIALLY obedience to rules and communication - which you will definitely find useful in the greater life.
Cheers and be well. Ciao!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Awww. Miss NL now has sponsors. That's good. Little by little, una go get there.

If only people will just learn to vote sincerely instead of popularity. What in the name of all that is sacred is Rozzay in top 5 I don't just gerrit! This pageant has the potentials to go places and gain media recognition if only some follow follow people will just remember that this is a damn beauty contest and not a popularity contest habatically! You are scaring the real pretty ones away with all these your sentimental voting. Organizers, the ball is in your court.

From the beginning of the world to the end... VOTING will ALWAYS be sentimental. You got DAT? grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by macklef(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Karlebolu:

Ole! >: grin

Actually, I'm serious!

Am even more serious than u sef. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.