Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS (854 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead / "why Do The Rich Only Marry The Rich?"- Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by Muyogoa: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Do you want to marry that lady you met over there just for her beauty sake? What of if this happens?
This incidence happen between a couple at south korea. Problem began between them when the woman below(right) gave birth to her first daughter in south korea.The husband was so furious because d child WAS SO UGLY. He said the child can't be his, it is never possible for him to give birth to such an ugly and terrifying child. He was later confirmed to be the father after DNA test. But how did that happen? He later got to know that her wife had undergone surgery from her previous state (left pic) before he knew her.Meaning, the wife was an ugly lady who propably went on to do plastic surgery in order to look beautiful and attractive to men.
(In Nigeria for instance you would see a lot of ladies who is naturally black in complexion,bleaching in order to look beautiful and attractive to men and so many things they do of which it is not transferrable to their children)
Men,ladies, what would you do if you find yourself in this situation? Realising that your spouse beauty was fake.

Re: Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Looks are deceitful

Be original cool
Re: Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by swagwu(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2014
i will just laugh gringringrin an sip my whisky because am the 1st to comment tongue
Re: Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by ogaofficer(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Because i schooled in france i can differentiate btwn a beautiful/attractive lady.
Re: Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by Jorgen: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2014
So we should marry only ugly girls?
Re: Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by Muyogoa: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Jorgen:
So we should marry only ugly girls?
I Said men who marry ONLY for beauty. If ur ONLY reason for marrying her is only because of her beauty and ur children,then if u find urself in this mess,it wld be unbearable.
Re: Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS by mooremedia: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2014
n

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep Praying For A spouse Year After Year? / Sex Outside Marriage; What's The Big Deal? / Letter To All The Girlfriends. (very Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.