Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" (3734 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2014
As we guys all knw dat it is now very common to most of our ladies to 'friend-zone' us, due to the fact dat some guys lack wat we call O.T! I've also been a victim of friend-zone once and believe me it sucks, girls are proving smart to us, let's show them dat we are their superior.. U are free to discuss how d love of ur life friend-zoned u ... Drop ur comment about how to deal wit girls dat prove smart! And mind u, matured comment only.... Thanks grin
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2014
One girl frndzoned me..nd she now had d guts to beg me for money...i was like...i guess dats d duty of ur boyfrnd nd ur father.... .. I just ignored her...
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2014
will be back after the contest result

Don't forget to vote ROZZAY for MissNairaland cheesy grin
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by thernee: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
later
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by arewatech(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
She friend zoned me and now I'm dating her best friend and she's got jealous.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Dreyl(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Girls don't friendzone real Niggas like me rather i'm the one that friendzone them.
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by DesChyko: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Ara friendzone ga-agbaa some people briefly

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Tallesty1(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2014
DesChyko:
Ara friendzone ga-agbaa some people briefly
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by mesoade(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Plot A
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by BreezyRita(f): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
One girl frndzoned me..nd she now had d guts to beg me for money...i was like...i guess dats d duty of ur boyfrnd nd ur father.... .. I just ignored her...
Hmmm shocked
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Mrfils(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2014
hmmmnn.... What can I say? A minute pls... embarassed

Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Hmmm shocked
rita lol werin i for do na....she was d person i beggd to be her boyfrnd md she turned me down
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by BreezyRita(f): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
rita lol werin i for do na....she was d person i beggd to be her boyfrnd md she turned me down
I no talk o cheesy
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

I no talk o cheesy
lol thnk God say u hold am
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by nanauju(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
This thread is soo funny! But what about guys that have put girls as side chicks even when the girls love them. Abeg it's vice-versa
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dreyl:
Girls don't friendzone real Niggas like me rather i'm the one that friendzone them.
keep lying to your self u hear.
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Onemansquad(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
No big deal d only thing thr is dat u should nt give her ur heart because it can be dangerous

and u should av mor dan 1 gal incase
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Impulse80(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Well what can i say

Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
nanauju:
This thread is soo funny! But what about guys that have put girls as side chicks even when the girls love them. Abeg it's vice-versa
if we put them as side chick, i think that's better, cos they will at least get a taste of our banana sometimes, but being friend zoned! Damn!, that poo hurts, cos d niqqa aint got to taste no shi.t......... I will never allow maself to fall a victim
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
firstEVA:
keep lying to your self u hear.
e be like say u know d niqqa cheesy grin
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dreyl:
Dnt be too sure of urself ooo, some girls get atomic bomb 4 head
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
emror4u:
if we put them as side chick, i think that's better, cos they will at least get a taste of our banana sometimes, but being friend zoned! Damn!, that poo hurts, cos d niqqa aint got to taste no shi.t......... I will never allow maself to fall a victim
if una no love am, she no fit friend-zone u nw
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Impulse80:
Well what can i say
Some get friend-zoned cos of lust
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Onemansquad:
No big deal d only thing thr is dat u should nt give her ur heart because it can be dangerous

and u should av mor dan 1 gal incase
Exactly bro, but u will always come across some breathtaking girls.... No even tell me say u no like girls, u dat wanna blow my head of wit a magnum becos of hameenat
Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
arewatech:
She friend zoned me and now I'm dating her best friend and she's got jealous.
U can use dat opportunity to get back @ her ugly ass and bleep the hell out of the bastard grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" by Fatalveli(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wat if I tell u dat my current Gf had previously friendzoned me before we started dating, I even thought we were in love and I told my friend about it, one of my friend went ahead and ask her dat is it true and she denied me totally, telling my dumb head dat did she say yes 2 my proposal, I felt d earth shud just swallow dat moment... It took me a year and half b4 fully downloading my O.T into her cerebrum, and she now love me like madt now! But I won't 4get wat she did sha.... Never

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? / Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) / My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.