Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones (5256 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Today I will desist from talking politics and discuss something very important.

It was with immense empathy that I saw a Nairalander DJDOLA ask for help from Nairalanders in order to foot his medical bills as he lies sick in Lagos University Teaching Hospital. He looked cachectic, jaundiced and showed massive ascities. These are pointers to chronic liver disease or an abdominal tumor that possibly seeded to the peritoneum. Whatever it is, the picture is not good. If it is chronic liver disease, he can only be managed conservatively, because the only definitive treatment is a liver transplant. Everything thing for this young man looks very grim, and Nairalanders made light in that darkness by offering to help him.

I will do all I can to assist this man, if the people that have confirmed his state, can let me know how I can I can help. I will also help him by praying for him, and asking the Lord Jesus to minister to him and provide healing for him at this very trying moment of his life.

I also want to use this medium to urge all Nairalanders to go and do a Hepatitis B and C screening. These two viruses are major causes of chronic liver disease (which could be in the form of hepatocellular cancer or liver cirrhossis). A person can have it and be asymptomatic for years before a liver cancer hits. Once you have tested for this virus and you are negative for it, the next thing would be to take hepatitis B vaccine. This vaccine prevents you from getting infected. You must realize that Hepatitis B is much more infectious than HIV. You can avoid it by enuring safe sexual intercourse or abstaining completely, avoiding pricks and body fluids from others. If you test and you are positive, you have to be treated immediately. It is treated using some certain anti retrovirals and a drug known as interferon (very expensive), but you MUST be treated.

The story of DJDOLA, should awaken our governement to make comprehensive health insurance is available for Nigeria. And also it should awaken doctors and health professionals nationwide to educate their patients on the effect of Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and alchohol consumption on the liver. Chronic liver disease is terminal, and that is why everyone must take this message very seriously.

DJDOLA, Cramjones has you in his prayers; and like I said, those who have confirmed should give me details so that I can help this young man.

Be blessed my brother, God loves you, stay strong, never give up!

-CramJones

27 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:
you dont need to let us know

You must not comment. Okay? No one put a gun to your head for you to comment? Please stay off this thread.

CramJones

30 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by menix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wonderful!!!!!!
So suprised to my marrow dat i wuld 1 day see Cramjones writtin somfin of this nature...

Boss Crammy 99 likes for this....
kip it up.....

6 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
LOL

2 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:

Moderators, please do your job. This guy needs to be banned asap!

-CramJones

12 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:
you dont need to let us know
I also wanted to write the same thing, but as an APC supporter, I took my time to read the article, and I realised that the message there was massive and very informative, so I desists from making the same statement.

But I undstnd, as a PDPigst that u are, like ur clueless master, u dnt think, u just talk.

U'll also need some extra classes like APC recommended for ur clueless master.

27 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Sparrow13: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
He gave his phone number and his mum address on his thread you can contact him.
Thank you as you help him in advance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Its a good thing you decided to help. A really good thing. I would have helped too if I had the means.

But I just can't get to stop thinking you helped him just so u can gloat and bore us with the details. Creating a thread seems to mean you are the only one that helped whereas you are not.

As an old saying goes "A TRUE GIVER IS HE WHO HELPS WITHOUT TELLING THAT HE HELPED"

Once again, God bless you for helping.

ADIOS

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zedric:
Its a good thing you decided to help. A really good thing. I would have helped too if I had the means.

But I just can't get to stop thinking you helped him just so u can gloat and bore us with the details. Creating a thread seems to mean you are the only one that helped whereas you are not.

As an old saying goes "A TRUE GIVER IS HE WHO HELPS WITHOUT TELLING THAT HE HELPED"

Once again, God bless you for helping.

ADIOS

No sir, I did not. I wanted to make sure others can take the necessary precaution for preventable deadly diseases.

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
UPDATE: I just spoke to DJDOLA (Hamed) and his mother. He sounds very optimistic. We prayed toghether on the phone, I will leave further details out. Nairaland has obviously been a blessing to him. Keep him and all other Nigerians in similar conditions in your prayers, while we advocate for the government to provide comprehensive health insurance for every Nigerian.

-CramJones

11 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
By His Grace....we've been able to.meet his immediate and urgent financial need.

God bless all nairalanders that put in their little contributions.....but the dude still need a whole lot more...so I will appeal to guys to set aside politics and other distractions to help the young chap if they can.

Gboliwe..... Thanks for all your efforts and may God reward you abundantly.

15 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by DonaldGenes(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Feeling for the guy, my heart melted away seeing such unsightly
pix

Oh Lord, behold Yøur Son. Just say a word O Lord and He will be well by Tomorrow....
IJN

4 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by hydeka: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
UPDATE: I just spoke to DJDOLA (Hamed) and his mother. He sounds very optimistic. We prayed toghether on the phone, I will leave further details out. Nairaland has obviously been a blessing to him. Keep him and all other Nigerians in similar conditions in your prayers, while we advocate for the government to provide comprehensive health insurance for every Nigerian.

-CramJones
I'm very suprised. Jones is this you or should we tell the mods that your account has been hacked?

4 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Lordave: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
EdCure:

I have volunteered to open a fund-raising thread for the treatment of your chronic mental disorder.

BTW, thanks for the info @Cramjones.
I'd be glad to be the highest donor

5 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by miiraaj: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
EdCure:

I have volunteered to open a fund-raising thread for the treatment of your chronic mental disorder.

BTW, thanks for the info @Cramjones.
God bless you. I will be happy to assist.

5 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
I tried calling him on phone but his number is very busy. I will help in my little way sha.

May the almighty God grant him quickest recovery.

6 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Meringe(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
With the headline and all the statements, I believe the OP gave him upto 5m?

Or is it just the attention seeking means?

3 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by omenka(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:
By His Grace....we've been able to.meet his immediate and urgent financial need.

God bless all nairalanders that put in their little contributions.....but the dude still need a whole lot more...so I will appeal to guys to set aside politics and other distractions to help the young chap if they can.

Gboliwe..... Thanks for all your efforts and may God reward you abundantly.
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by rioemmanuel(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thank you cramjones and other nairalanders who have in one way or the other assisted the guy in question.May the Almighty God continue to enlarge your pocket.

And to the guys above me who have brought politics and other irrelevant posts into this thread,the thunder wey go strike you still dey do press up.

7 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
And am surprised and shocked dat our so called billyonaire the braggart has not being able to show his philantropic character by spending a minute percentage of his billions on d sick young man.

11 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by EdCure: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
miiraaj:

God bless you. I will be happy to assist.
Amen!... And you also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by AlienSPY: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Meringe:
With the headline and all the statements, I believe the OP gave him upto 5m?

Or is it just the attention seeking means?

His education on the ailment is worth more than his donations.

#kids everywhere#

4 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Meringe(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
AlienSPY:

His education on the ailment is worth more than his donations.

#kids everywhere#
Kids? Hmmmm, anyway its not your fault.

He can educate without the headline and publicity stunt. I gladly opened the topic expecting to see 5m donations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity: Ghana's Power Crisis Deepens:lesson For Nigeria / Population Density And IGR In Nigeria / Who Is Okorocha's Rival As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.