Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones (5270 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
mobuch:

And am surprised and shocked dat our so called billyonaire the braggart has not being able to show his philantropic character by spending a minute percentage of his billions on d sick young man.
If I was throwing money around every sick person, I will be broke by now. I am not father christmas, neither am I the Federal Ministry of Health.

2 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
mobuch:

And am surprised and shocked dat our so called billyonaire the braggart has not being able to show his philantropic character by spending a minute percentage of his billions on d sick young man.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
grin grin
Sweerie whats up. You support the idea of throwing money around like I'm father xmas ?
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
mobuch:

If he did, must he come here to announce it?

7 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
Sweerie whats up. You support the idea of throwing money around like I'm father xmas ?
Emejeamara Chidi,this is the time to prove to nairalanders that you are indeed a "big man". This is not about throwing money like father xmas,it is about saving a life.

7 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

but he goes around announcing on nairaland how many mansions he has in Lagos and all his business investments. But he cannot announce how much he donated for the sick dude.
Sunnybobo- Billyonnaire's spokesman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by ojdollars(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
If I was throwing money around every sick person, I will be broke by now. I am not father christmas, neither am I the Federal Ministry of Health.

I us to respect you a lot on this forum, until I read this coming from you.

@Cramjones, you are my hero today. You just saved tons of others who weren't educated about this ailment, thank you men. You are just outstanding, I'm and will always be one of your fans..

4 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
Emejeamara Chidi,this is the time to prove to nairalanders that you are indeed a "big man". This is not about throwing money like father xmas,it is about saving a life.
I already did what an anonymous donor should do naw. Must I become a Fashola ? Emejeamara Chidi is a nice name though, extend my regards to him. Na your boyfriend ?

1 Like

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
ojdollars:

I us to respect you a lot on this forum, until I read this coming from you.

@Cramjones, you are my hero today. You just saved tons of others who weren't educated about this ailment, thank you men. You are just outstanding, I'm and will always be one of your fans..

Respect from nairaland again ? Of what use is that to me ?
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
I already did what an anonymous donor should do naw.
if truly you donated to the sick dude which I doubt,you did well.

3 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by experimentist: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
EdCure:

I have volunteered to open a fund-raising thread for the treatment of your chronic mental disorder.

BTW, thanks for the info @Cramjones.
I will $20 billion just to see bloodykiller cured off mental disease, rotten fingers and mouth odour..

4 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
if truly you donated to the sick dude which I doubt,you did well.
What I do, and how I do it shouldnt be your business, should it ?
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:

nope your useless father needs it more
u av no regards for ur dad, and I ain't surprised because u are from the tribe who call their parents by their first name.

I heard u wake ur fathers up with a sliding tackle grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by okiezman(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
bloodyklller:

not until you cure your harlot mother of aids

Dude u digusting, your words are not cool

4 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
What I do, and how I do it shouldnt be your business, should it ?
of course it should not Chidi. Who cares about what you do?
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zedric:
Its a good thing you decided to help. A really good thing. I would have helped too if I had the means.

But I just can't get to stop thinking you helped him just so u can gloat and bore us with the details. Creating a thread seems to mean you are the only one that helped whereas you are not.

As an old saying goes "A TRUE GIVER IS HE WHO HELPS WITHOUT TELLING THAT HE HELPED"

Once again, God bless you for helping.

ADIOS
This is the politically correct way to help. You can't just help behind people's back when you know you are helping the person not because you love them but to gain popularity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by tellwisdom: 1:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Shey i no go drink beer from this money wey una raise?? angry
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
u av no regards for ur dad, and I ain't surprised because u are from the tribe who call their parents by their first name.

I heard u wake ur fathers up with a sliding tackle
now look whos blowing da whistle from da arsse,looks whose arsse got da pipe piper job,look whose arsse bn sweating profusely n desparately trying to beat bb king trumpetting prowess..da chimpazeeous bushman and and chacoal black ragtag garri merchant....u never disappoint in making cows proud n hopeful that someday gonna have brains more than some gollum'n'smèagol like u...

2 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexxie:

now look whos blowing da whistle from da arsse,looks whose arsse got da pipe piper job,look whose arsse bn sweating profusely n desparately trying to beat bb king trumpetting prowess..da chimpazeeous bushman and and chacoal black ragtag garri merchant....u never disappoint in making cows proud n hopeful that someday gonna have brains more than some gollum'n'smèagol like u...
ok. But stop calling ur dad names. It ain't cool. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
ok. But stop calling ur dad names. It ain't cool. Ok?
modified bull..
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by okiezman(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2014
bloodyklller:

thats bloodykiller for you so

mind your business

Why haven't you been banned by antispam bot?

1 Like

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Ishilove: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2014
rioemmanuel:
Thank you cramjones and other nairalanders who have in one way or the other assisted the guy in question.May the Almighty God continue to enlarge your pocket.

And to the guys above me who have brought politics and other irrelevant posts into this thread,the thunder wey go strike you still dey do press up.
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Ishilove: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I don't care if he or anyone comes to announce their donations. The most important thing is DJDOLA gets the much needed assistance he has been crying for.

Cramjones, carry go and may God replenish your pocket as you help Hamed.

May God reward all those who have helped this man in need, as well as those who have it in their hearts to help him, and those who want to help but don't have the wherewithal.
Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by Liamm(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

I heard u wake ur fathers up with a sliding tackle grin grin
lmao @ sliding tackle grin

1 Like

Re: I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones by bloodykiller: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
experimentist:
I will $20 billion just to see bloodykiller cured off mental disease, rotten fingers and mouth odour..

thunder finish your useless parents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News! NNPC To Distribute Free Gas Cylinders To All Nigerians / Presidency Cartoon - "Nigeria's Unity Is Not Negotiable" / Task Before The New Agric Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.