Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady (25896 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Timothy3113:
beast in human form

Shuuoo ? Y u de call me beast na ! Wetin I do u cry

With ur face like goat when de chop chin-chin tongue
With ur webbed feet
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Shuuoo ? Y u de call me beast na ! Wetin I do u cry

With ur face like goat when de chop chin-chin tongue
With ur webbed feet
perv
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
perv

If we check well , u wud be uncle Suara's Mentor tongue
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Calismart(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
ellalina:
Plaitex & calismart
thanks
but please i need explanation on the rush of events.
its a good observation and i truely need clarification
because this is my first story
frankly speaking,you are good.
What i mean by rush of event is the way you enter some of the events you brought in/introduced. It seemed you were in a hurry to tell the story.

As for 'mood', i suggest you write as if you are telling somebody what happened,not sounding angry but calmly,still making the person to feel everything you say.

#Just my thoughts though#

But all the same,you are really good.kip it up
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
pyyxxaro:

If we check well , u wud be uncle Suara's Mentor tongue
as i have sed b4 ur a a perv. When a person of full of remorse toward male's you busy telling her to come to your house. Come on grand pa sit down and think.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
as i have sed b4 ur a a perv. When a person of full of remorse toward male's you busy telling her to come to your house. Come on grand pa sit down and think.

Bros nor cry na, oya come make I cut small egg roll for you !!
What crime av I committed by telling her to come to my house Mr Nice guy
You call me grand pa ! If we check well ,you don do christmas pass me
#when a person of full of remorse toward male's # u won speak english , u nor go speak pidgin when easy like me embarassed

With your head like lizard egg grin
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Princesschi(f): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ellalina where are yhu??
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Bros nor cry na, oya come make I give cut small egg roll for you !!
What crime av I committed by telling her to come to my house Mr Nice guy
You call me grand pa ! If we check well ,you don do christmas pass me
#when a person of full of remorse toward male's # u won speak english , u nor go speak pidgin when easy like me embarassed

With your head like lizard egg grin
see d i.d.i.o.t wey don use all in suppose use get brain, go fuk .
Icubeti tankalo
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
see d i.d.i.o.t wey don use all in suppose use get brain, go fuk .
Icubeti tankalo

Hahahahaha ? Even pidgin u nor sabi speak,u sure say nor b expo u take enter primary skol grin
Wetin b icubeti tankalo grin this country get languages o shocked
Oya sorry ,no cry again ,clean the catarr from ur pig nose

How many cement u don carry today when make u de vex like dis embarassed calm down ! When GEJ wins next year I would give a contract to supply kpormor to shoprite cry
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahaha ? Even pidgin u nor sabi speak,u sure say nor b expo u take enter primary skol grin
Wetin b icubeti tankalo grin this country get languages o shocked
Oya sorry ,no cry again ,clean the catarr from ur pig nose

How many cement u don carry today when make u de vex like dis embarassed calm down ! When GEJ wins next year I would give a contract to supply kpormor to shoprite cry
sniffs , but grandpa na your grave you suppose be. nooow
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
sniffs , but grandpa na your grave you suppose be. nooow

Mmsshheeww
U nor just sabi talk tongue , u nor even sabi stroke self
Ur mouth de smell armpit
Abeg lev dat cement wen u won carry ,come make I buy you one cold bottle of Zobo , I knw say sun go don peel ur skin

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princesschi:
Ellalina where are yhu??
am here dear.
upda in 30min
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
please don't turn this thread to a battle ground
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by EllaGold35(f): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi ella..im loving dis story
it really made me rmbr my childhood days

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Princesschi(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
ellalina:

am here dear.
upda in 30min

owk ma'am...
Waiting
btw Timothy3113 and pyyxxaro can u two pls stop derailing already? There's an e-warriors thread somwia, wanna check it out and sort out ur brawl please?
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
why this guy never post this thing na. Abi he no no say pple dey wait for am.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princesschi:

owk ma'am...
Waiting
btw Timothy3113 and pyyxxaro can u two pls stop derailing already? There's an e-warriors thread somwia, wanna check it out and sort out ur brawl please?

Hahahhahahahaa grin !! Okay madame , I would think about it wink

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
sorry am late

Thank you too all the suggestions and advice.
Wanna assure you that all notes have been taken.
Chapter 4
My short exile

"Emmanuella the vice principal wants to see you in his office" a junior student told me.
Monday morning bright and early,I went to his office.
"Ella,waec registration is closing on Friday.after that it would be late registration.what is happening?"
I told him my uncle is yet to answer me because there is no money.
"But grace and Debby already paid?"he said
Well sir I don't know.
At this time I was beginning to feel sad.
I promised myself i would forget all my sorrow but it was as if he scratched a healing wound.
He promised to find time to talk to my uncle on my behalf.
I thanked him and went back to class.
Debby walked up to me and challenged me
"I saw you entering the VPs office,did you go to report dad him.
I hope you did not tell him anything comprising"
I was shocked.I explained myself but she seems too furious to listen and walked away.

After school I asked her what she was afraid of.
Debby looked at me with a worried expression and said. What happens in the house stays in the house.
"What is she afraid of"I thought to myself,this is my problem not hers and I am determined to find solution.
We soon Got home and every one on went about their normal business.
Its Been 20 days since mummy went for her course and the house is running short of food and funds.my jobless uncle did not buy a single cup of rice since mummy left instead we have a refrigerator filled with alcohol.
How unethical of a father not to set good standards.
Everyone in the house seems grumpy.
I see the helplessness in graces face,deceitfulness in Debby's body language and the desperation in Sunny's life style.
Everyone seems to have Issues and keeps it to themselves.
In the mist of all this ,I still find time to relate and build a better relationship with everyone.
Uncle returned at about 7pm.he drove in and dashed out of the car and went to his room.
Soon I heard him shout my name "Ella! Ella!! Ella!!!"
I knew something was wrong."sir am coming"
He asked"ella what did you tell your vice principal academics?
Sir nothing
He asked again "I said what did you tell VP academics"
Sir nothing I replied
"Why did he call me today and challenged me for not paying your fees"
I knew at that point I had to choose my next words carefully.I replied again sir nothing.
He struck me with a kind of wooden equipment he brought from his room and I was instantly knocked out.
While I stayed down I saw grace and debby challenge their father.it was unusual of debby to get into my matter.I feel dazed but I could still here debby screaming at her father.
"Daddy its not fair,why are you like this",she sobs as she talk"I am tired of all this and if you touch her again mummy will know of what you did"
He looked unto my face and said "you are dead just leave my house"then went into his room.
Grace helped me up but it felt like I had broken a rib.
Grace its not save for me here I need to go.
"Where will you go this night"she asked with worry on her face.
"I don't know yet" I replied
At that moment I heard debby and my uncle screaming at each other in the room and I knew the end product will beget more violence
I reached for the door and staggered out then open the gate with one hand while I placed the other hand on my aching chest then I ran into the quit night.into the darkness without knowing where to go.
Five minute into my aimless wandering,I started coughing out blood .I saw someone coming behind me from afar.

In don't know who it was and my injury is getting the most of me.
Just as the person approach, I passed out.
End of chapter
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by lyzee21(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dis is so terrible, some pple are worse dan d devil himself. Wen are we expectng anoda update miss ella.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Princesschi:

owk ma'am...
Waiting
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by gunners160(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
ellalina:

thanks.
please drop comments critisism and suggestions.
thanks.
will update very soon.
well done dear but you need to work on youp punctuation.Futhermore,your personal pronoun I should always be in capital letter that's all for now
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by benswagtt(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shuuuu, finish diz up na
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
benswagtt:
Shuuuu, finish diz up na

I sure will
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by benswagtt(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
ellalina:

I sure will
Alryt am waitin. Bt dear, z this story 4 real
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by MightyFortress: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Interesting.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
benswagtt:

Alryt am waitin. Bt dear, z this story 4 real
does it seem larger than life
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by CLARIDA(f): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2014
men are indeed callous, I know what you have been thru, many of us have gone thru that path of molestation. more ink to ur pen for exposing them sad
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Chapter 5 my exile(part 2)

****Help! Help!! Help!!!
Somebody help pls.****
I keep hearing this as somebody try to help me up.

Then I saw myself in a house,my dad and mom were on the dinning table.there seems to be a very bright light in the house.
My two sisters were weaving with needle and then.
I asked them *where did you people go. I have been alone,how could you forget me here*
No body answered me.
*mummy daddy talk to me.*just then i heard voices calling my name from outside the house.
Then my father said camly **its time for you to go home**
I replied "this is my home am not going anywhere"
Suddenly i saw my parent and sister walk through a door.
I ran after them but some one was holding me and calling me back.
**please leave me alone,let me follow my family.my mummy went that way***
These were the word i kept repeating then i woke up.
I found myself on a hospital bed.how did i get here?i asked

Then i realised it was debby holding me all along and i have been dreaming all along.
**ella am sorry about your patents but you must move on"
I cried uncontrollably
Debby explained how she followed me as i ran out of the house and how he saw me faint and brought me to her mums hospital.
**debby please did you tell uncle am here?*** No she said.

This is the second time am being taken to a hospital in the space of one month.
Am loosing my mind already but what is unusual here is that debby is helping me.
all along i tot she hated me.
I asked her with a frail voice
"***debby thank you for helping me and defending me***
She looked at me with heavy eyes then starts to cry.
She said *** ella i did not want you to come to our house because i dont want you to share in the ruin and cancer called my family.
I frown at you daily because i know its only a matter of time before you begin to experience what we the children experienced.***

She sobs quietly as she continue her story

***have you ever wondered why I am in the same class with my junior sister?
Have you ever wondered why mummy and sunny never talk to each other in the house.?
Have you ever asked yourself why daddy is so scared of sunny my brother?***

Yes I have observed all this things but how bad is the story behind it.

Debby continues*** 3 years ago I did an abortion here in this hospital.***

Omg Was it for daddy I asked?
She replied *no*

I can't be blamed for thinking that way.I know what he can do.

Debby continued*** daddy was addicted to alcohol. He will often drink and sleep in the gutter and the worse part is that he comes to collect the money he spends on drinking from mum.
Mummy was so worried and asked for divorce
Hr was scared of loosing her so he promised to change.
As a sign of turning a new live,he offered to go to church often and even take me along as a witness every time.
As a young girl I enjoy riding with him in the car.
But dad did not change.what he now does is to go and drink in his friends house and try to sleep through the effect forgetting am in the car or in the house.
One day,he drove there as usual and start to drink.every one was drinking except this one guy who keeps coming outside to meet me in the car.try to get my attention and acting all nice.
After 2hours of endless wait,I went in to find my dad wasted.everyone was wasted except the young man who was trying to be nice.
He pulled me inside-i tried to break free but he held me tightand looked friendly.
I got inside the room with him and he starts to touch me allover.
He said it was OK and that daddy knew about it. He layed me on the bed and start to UnCloth me.I start to scream for help.I called on my daddy but he never came even as he lay drunk in the parlor.
I struggled to get away but he is stronger.
I bit him on the hand got a little time to escape.
As I got to the door someone else was waiting-it wasn't my dad.he pushed me back inside and i fell on the bed again.
****************"*
To be continued
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by kingphilip(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2014
She said *** ella i did not want you to come to our
house because i dont want you to share in the ruin
and cancer called my family.

Debbie too has a fair share of the suffering too.. it's a pity wen a family turns out this way

tnx for d update.. do continue please

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by benswagtt(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
ellalina:

does it seem larger than life
nah. Bt i jst want 2 knw if it reli hapund 2u
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by 0micheal735: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
....wat of d remaining chapter.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by akejujoe(f): 2:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Dis family na wa o. Well done op

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. / An Experience I Will Never Forget / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.