Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady (26228 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Dsparker(f): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Am so sori dear,what a painful ordeal.great job
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
chapter 6

DEBBY'S REVELATION

debby continued***

I fell back on the bed.I called on my drunk father who was few feet's away in the palor but no help was forth coming.
This callous animals raped me for close to one hour.
It seems the louder I scream the louder my Father snore.
Till this day I still have reasons to believe it was prearranged.
The rapist took turn to fill me with their monstrous manliness coupled with occasional semen bath.
They finished and left the house horridly.
I crawled to meet my drunk dead father in the parlour.I shout his name and woke him up.
Still caught in his hangover he asked where we were and what happened.
I told him daddy I have been raped.I called but you refuse to answer me.
He drove me to a nearby clinic where I was check and was giving pain relievers*****
she paused.

I held her hands and try to Comfort Debby even on my sickbed.
Then i asked her what happens next.

Debby continues ""*"*""**""""
Father dropped me home and begged me to be quit and he promised to go and arrest the rapist.
I don't want to tell mummy myself because my mum will kill my dad first then divorce his broke dead a**.

Although he has shown the highest level of irresponsibility,I still love him because he is my father.
I was forced to go through the pain of keeping it to my self and the the worse happened.
I got impregnated by the rapist.
my mum being an experienced nurse will know so I started avoiding her.
Its the second month that am missing my period and I still don't know what to do.
Daddy decide to do abortion for me with help of one of my mothers hospital staff.
Arrangements ware concluded and I will come for the abortion on Saturday when my mom normally goes for a medical practitioners meeting.

On the Dday,we got to the hospital as expected and everything was going as planed and then
mummy suddenly appeared.

She forgot her identity card so she came back for it.

She saw my dads car outside and decided to investigate.

She sneaked in from the back door and traced our voice.she soon entered into the room

"What is going on here.Deborah what happened, nurse omoye what are you doing"

At that point lying to her would do us no good.

The nurse confessed she is about carry out an abortion.
My mum went MAD

She asked""how did you get you pregnant. Who did it when.""

She faced my father ""how dare you try to do an abortion for my daughter.you useless bast**d"""

daddy tried to explain but his attempt was meet with q slap.
She immediately fired the nurse and ordered me to her office.

She tried to force me to tell her who impregnated me but I did not say a word.I understand that if I say a word,It will end my parents relationship and lead to divorced and she will arrest my father.

He can't vindicate himself. he was supposed to take me to church but instead he took me along to drink and i got rapped while he lay drunk in the same house.
There is no way my dad will be purged of this crime if i say the truth.
So i told her i will not talk unless my father talked to her.

She called him in and asked what was going on.
Then daddy told her the biggest lie i ever heard.

He said i came to him to report how sunny my brother normally come to my room at night to try to have sex me.
that one afternoon when no one was home that sunny raped me.

This was a dangerous attempt to save himself.
He further explained that he choose to keep it a secret because telling her about it could make her do something dangerous and its a family thing.he handled it like the man of the house.
He concluded by saying he chose to do the abortion because its a taboo for me to have a child for my brother.

My mum was torn apart. She saw it as a failure on her part to be a good mother and how work has taken her family from her.

She apologised for slapping my dad and just ordered me back to the abortion room.
She was caught in a moral dilemma.
Its either this abortion or her children will have kids for each other.
Daddy rushed home to patch things up with my brother,to beg him to agree to the lie. To accept that he truly impregnated me.
But daddy did not realize the he was causing more damage than good."""""

After Debby's story,it became clear to me why she avoids every one,why sunny is so rude and unruly to his father and why mummy hate sunny so much.

End of chapter***************

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Princesschi(f): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hmm this is unimaginable. Lord have mercy... Weldone Ella, wen next are u updating?
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Princesschi:
Hmm this is unimaginable. Lord have mercy... Weldone Ella, wen next are u updating?
soonest my sister

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Calismart(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ride on Ellalina.
Nice story
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by chronique(m): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Lord have mercy!!! @ Ella: pls get in touch with me when you're done with the entire script. I'd love us to produce this as a movie. Hopefully,it can send the right message to a lot of parents out there. I'm so sorry for all you went through.

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by onismate: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Ellalina Hmmmm, dis ur story. Thumbs up.sent u a pm.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by shalommeri(f): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2014
hmmm..am glad its a story to tel nw
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Chapter seven
Obedience is better than sacrifice

Its my second day at the hospital..I was running out of option of where to go.
Soon Debby and uncle arrived at the hospital to take me home and I refused.
I learnt that mummy(my uncles wife) will return the next day.as much as we were feed up with uncle,nobody wants mummy to know what's going on in the house.
I reserve some blame for her too.she saves life daily at the hospital but her own kids at home are contemplating suicide,she spends time with the weary in flesh but her kids are lonely in spirit.her children are in need of someone to talk to.
A woman's number one priority is her family but she abandoned hers and administers drugs to others.
Who can we blame for this ruin.her career or my wayward uncle. I guess if she spends a little more time with the family I guess most of this crap would have been avoided.

I was forced to follow them home.uncle warned me to keep shut my mouth till he figures out what to about my waec.
The registration was closing very soon.
The next day I dressed for school but secretly packed extra clothing's in my bag. I planned to go to church to meet our pastor for financial assistance.
I got to church and I was told that pastor went out and will be back by 12pm.
So I choose to wait by the alter.
Its been a while since I prayed.
I don't want to say am angry with God but am not happy.I felt as if he had abandoned me.

I saw that moment as a chance to reconcile with my maker.
I realize he is who he is no matter where I am.
I understood that the pen of my life is in his hand and he writes how he chose.
I pick a bible and open a random page. I read q part which says he makes everything beautiful in its time.then I slept off.
I had a dreamI-I saw myself in a lab dissecting a frog.I looked around and it seems I was the only black person in the lab.
I soon woke up and was informed that pastor is back and is in his office.

When I got there I introduced myself and went straight to the point.sir I need to register for WAec before it closing on Friday. My uncle said he has no money and mummy travelled.
He identify me by my local name."oregbeme"
"I was there at your naming ceremony,your late father was my child hood friend."
He continued that God has a great plan for me that I should go home and be patient."
He held my hands and prayed for me and released me.

All the time I was in the church I was filled with faith.
But as I stepped out doubts filled my mind again.
I only have two days or I might miss out on destiny.
I decided to go down to my father's birthplace at ishan to meet any of our relative to source for help.
Now I realise its more than just paying for waec,but also sponsor me in school.
I stayed by the road side to look for a vehicle.
A car stopped by and asked where I was going to.I looked inside.I was half filled.
I needed to be careful.we have heard stories of ritualist and kidnappers but seeing a woman in the front seat made me believe in the vehicle.
I replied. Am going to eshan.
The driver told me to come in and I entered.
We have barely gone 2minute into the journey when the car stopped and the woman dropped and the car picked someone else.
Now am beggining to get worried.
I told the driver I want to drop.he looked back at me with a twisted smile and replied."let me get to the next bus stop.
Suddenly the guy beside me covered my head with a black cloth and try to chock me.
I screamed for help but its useless in a speeding vehicle.
I kept calm as the car drove through unknown roots.
I struggle for my freedom and the guy in front struck me with a metal and I passed out.

"""Wake her up wake her up"""""
Its a police check point.

""""""Everybody come down."""""""

The driver explained we are all going to a burial ceremony.

I tried to deny and break free.to call for help but I could not
I felt like a hypnotised chicken.can't talk can't run.
My bag was still strapped to my back with my uniform in it.
They searched the car and found nothing incriminating.

""""Make una dey go. save journey""""""""""""

I was directed back into the car.I followed them reluctantly.

One officer noticed my bag and called to search my bag but the driver starts the car and try to move.
""Stop I say stop that engine or I will shoot""""

End of chapter........
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Calismart(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm.....Thanks for the breakfast Ellalina.

When next are you updating?
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
0micheal735 shalommeri onismate chronique akejujoe clarida mightyfortress bengswatt princesschi pyyxxaro
everyone please not recent updates
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Calismart:
Hmmm.....Thanks for the breakfast Ellalina.

When next are you updating?

thanks.
will be in time for lunch
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by chronique(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2014
Sorry,I don't understand. What do you mean by "not recent updates"? Kindly shed more light.
ellalina:
0micheal735 shalommeri onismate chronique akejujoe clarida mightyfortress bengswatt princesschi pyyxxaro
everyone please not recent updates
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2014
chronique:
Sorry,I don't understand. What do you mean by "not recent updates"? Kindly shed more light.
note recent updates
sorry
its a typo.
just informing you of the updates
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by chronique(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Ok.
ellalina:
note recent updates
sorry
its a typo.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by onismate: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
ellalina:
note recent updates
sorry
its a typo.

please drop ur email address, will like to reach out to you.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
chronique:

Madame
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by 0micheal735: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tankz we will be waitn Oooooo
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by MightyFortress: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Getting more interesting... Waiting.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by 0micheal735: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
onismate:

omichealchris735@gmail.com
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by 0micheal735: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
0micheal735:
0michealchris735@gmail.com
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by akejujoe(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ellalina come and update ooooo
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Chapter8
The suprice

"Girl let me see your bag,wet in you carry inside."
I still could not talk.I just stared at him.
The officer gave me a heavy slap.it was as if the slap delivered me and brought me back to life. I screamed kidnappers. Police they kidnapped me.am from akoko ado.
The officer collected my bag and saw my school uniform in it,that proved to be all the evidence he needs.he ordered them all out.
One of the kidnappers tried to be smart running into the nearby bush.
The police man release a shot and killed him on the spot.
The shooting scared me silly.I fell on my face shivering.
They drove us all to Auchi police station where I was told to write a statement and will soon be sent home.
I was told to wait for the DPo for confirmation.

Meanwhile at home Debby and grace already got home and everyone was looking for me.
Mummy will arrive that same day and uncle want everything to look perfect.
Words went out that I was missing.
I could imagine the scare I already created.
I waited till 6pm at the police station but the DPO did not come.
So I told those in charge I want to go home but my request was meet with harsh criticism.

"You this stupid girl, you don't know you will go home when you entered kidnappers vehicle abi?
Well na here you go sleep.if you talk too much I go lock you for cell self. Abi how you wan prove say you no follow them""

The policeman's allegations scared me. I kept quit and waited patiently

About 8pm that night,I was told the DPO will not be coming and I will have to stay till the next day.

One of the closing officers offered to take me home,at first i rejected the offer but sleeping at the station is not good for me.
My kidnappers were locked few me meters away,inmates were shouting and the presence of gun is a total turnoff for me.
Evil thought began to cross my mind
I thought *****what if this criminals breakout at night and kidnap me again.what if people starts shooting at night*"""*****
I concluded that sleeping at the station was a bad idea.

As I followed the officer home,he stopped at different shops to buy different things.
He bought me bread and Akara and coak.
I thanked him and he said"don't worry just eat and relax you are save with me."
We stopped at one last shop.
it was a chemist.he told me to wait outside while he went in to the shop to get something.
I overheard their chat.
The chemist hailed him and he asked for the usual.
Whatever he was buying was not my business.Am concerned with what is going on in my house.they my must be worried sick.but it all my fault. My fear of missing out on waec registration almost cost me my life.
I must be grateful and hope to be reunited with my family the next day.

We soon got to be the officers house .we entered and I ate my dinner.
Picked a mat and slept on the floor
The officer said****nonono sleep on the bed,I will sleep in the other room."****""
Thank you sir.I claimed on the bed and because I was tired I slept off.

I can't really tell if it a dream or reality but I felt hands on me so I woke up.
I saw the office beside me.

Oga,what are you doing?
"Shuuu don't shout.what does it look like"
Ha oga please -I begged him to stop.he got angry

"Is this how you intend to repay the police for saving your life?children of nowadays.
We should have left you with kidnappers or maybe they are ritualists.so they can plock your eyes out,cut your breast and scatter your body.maybe your dead body will be more useful to them""
He continued
"I think I know what to do.tomorrow morning we would lock you up with them"

I begged him oga please I begged him with God and everything but he seems bent on eating my cherry.

He pulled my top to reveal my young breast.I don't have a bra because I removed it and put in my bag. I can't sleep with it.he removed my singlet even tried my skirt but I locked up for real.
Then he pulled it up and am left with my panties.
I started to shout.
He covered my mouth.I cried and begged him.

I can let him have my breast because its not the first time someone forcefully try to have them.the man rubs his hands on them,I remember the way my uncle forcefully fondled them at the hotel room in lokoja.
This time the threat is stronger.
I totally forgot about my breast and focus on protecting what matters most.my virginity.

The officer tried to force me to open my legs but I locked them .
After about 10min of trying he gave up trying and grabbed my booobs.
He fondles one and suck the other

He thought if he did that I will feel break and relax to let him in.
He continued sucking and playing with my other niple.

And here is a confession,I would not deny that for the first time in my life I felt something physically pleasurable.
He continued for a while but I knew better than that .I did not open my leg for once.

He grew frustrated and brought out his crooked pennies and began to rub it against my thigh.
He then begin to jack his thing up and down while he refused to let go of my breast.
He soon start to shiver and I was scared. I thought he was epileptic.
He continued
"Haaa hmmmm haaaa"
And then I felt wet. Ilooked and saw him spewing his seed on my body.
I feel disgust. He then fell off and before I knew it he slept off.
I removed a cloth from my bag to clean the bastards man seed off my panties.
We got to the station the next day and there was already a report of a missing girl.
They immediately arranged a vehicle that took me home.

As we drove home,I thought about my ordeal in the hands of the kidnappers and the finger of that cry Hot police home.
But my biggest fear is my uncle.

This time he will kill me for real I thought.

On getting home,I meet every one waiting and sobber.
As I dropped from the car grace rushed me.then everyone one followed including his wife.

We got in and I explained what happened and how my search for money gotvme in trouble.

Grace informed me that the vice principal already paid for me.also mummy released more money for the payment then they discovered the VP already tookcare of it.

I jumped up full of joy.Debby smiled, I rushed to hug my uncles wife she just avoided me and told me to get a shower
"You smell badly"
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2014
akejujoe:
Ellalina come and update ooooo
served hot on a Wednesday morning.
good morning
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
onismate:

why not
if your reason is good enough
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by onismate: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2014
ellalina:

why not
if your reason is good enough
Is a genuine reason. please do
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Princesschi(f): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Babe u don try for dis life sha o!
I'm learning seriously, thank u for sharing this.
Waiting for d next update.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pricelesslove(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2014
The heart of men is desperately wicked. May God heal your broken heart my dear.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by 0micheal735: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ella pls continue Ooooo cus I don dey feel ur story Oooo....email:0michealchris735@gmail.com
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
am sorry for the delay in updates.I have been extremely busy
will update soonest
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nadia6161(f): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Goodmorning; waiting for ur update

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Princesschi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ellalina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.