Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects (21044 Views)

Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
HOW I WISH I HAD A HUGE CORK TO SUCK sad
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by timilehin007(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
johnstar:
hmm

dis 1 is strong
eleyi gidigannn.....shey u need d holy cane?
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by penny01502: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
omenka:
No, not the Chibok girls. They are being released so they can go cause enough trouble up north so much so that elections in those places would be impossible!!

Why are the saTANist not criticising their Oga for freeing terrorist who are supposed to be shot at sight since their favourite line is "kill them all"!!

I guess JonaTAN is now sympathetic to Boko Haram with these recent releases.

#JonaTAN Must Go!!

]
I just heard your brain has been removed through surgery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by seedorfg(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
CluelesS Military and Clueless comander in chief

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by 9inches(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2014
SirHouloo:
Hope this isn't a stylish exchange of those monsters for Chibok girls sha?

My exact thoughts undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by satysaca: 12:36am On Nov 09, 2014
Is it true boko Haram has taken over adamawa hoisted their flags and all the schools close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2014
Everything that has a beginning surely has an end...Boko Haram started one day and it will disappear one day. I just hope the military planted micro chips into those guys' body just in case they were wrong.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by samento: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Psylas:
Releasing boko haram and taking our soldiers to court
it is a good development.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Vikkie14: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
No, not the Chibok girls. They are being released so they can go cause enough trouble up north so much so that elections in those places would be impossible!!

Why are the saTANist not criticising their Oga for freeing terrorist who are supposed to be shot at sight since their favourite line is "kill them all"!!

I guess JonaTAN is now sympathetic to Boko Haram with these recent releases.

#JonaTAN Must Go!!

brov MUST u bring politics into Security? You aint there to know if those released were real or fake BH, am sure if your brother or relative(God forbid) was 'packed' with the terrorist and he was released on ground of innocency, am sure you would nearly kill yourself for joy. So, i wonder why we continue rattling about issue we have little or no knowledge about. Dialoguing with an 'out law' group is not something i approve of, i believe ANY group that wage terror campaign must be 'bulldoze'(with dozer 8, meaning complete wipeout) and excavated. It require a disciplined, trained, visionfull and mission minded leader not just some quack and back-boneless leaders. If BH want war, Nigeria must give them one.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by dipo2much(m): 3:34am On Nov 09, 2014
If anyone was caught hiding in trucks during military raid, they were probably hiding because they are BH members. Anyone who wanted to flee those areas would have done so before the military started the hunt. It is my opinion that some politicking is involved here - maybe as an exchange for some of the Chibok girls (which I find hard to complain about) or some other reason.
BH members should not be freed and it's a huge disappointment if indeed the BH guys are being freed. Nigerians die for nothing
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by tunde1200(m): 4:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Get out

Tval:
These people are spoiling Nigeria themselves, so no tangible information was gotten from this people undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by gratieao: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2014
"How can you have a war on terrorism when war itself is terrorism"
Howard Zinn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by chukxie(m): 4:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!
Releasing suspected terrorists back into the society to cause more havoc to the society from which they were removed in the first place without any means of tracking their movements thereafter. How much would it cost to buy and insert surveillance chips in their bodies before releasing them? Just asking.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Iceathome(m): 4:59am On Nov 09, 2014
And the tangible information should be giving to you, right?

People sef, how low internet/social media has turn our youth into.

quote author=Tval post=27842552]These people are spoiling Nigeria themselves, so no tangible information was gotten from this people undecided[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Mosb(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Wait... Wtf!!! Release?? Under who's authority? When ? Where? How? Who? What? Wtf! GEJ smh dz guy sha
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by preselect(m): 5:36am On Nov 09, 2014
lol, anybody in nigeria now who sleeps with both eyes closed is crazy.
with all these releases, and election around the corner, watch out for a new wave of slaughter.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by JaaizTech: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2014
So sad, see where we have degenerated to. We can't trust our Govt., we can't trust our Military. This is indeed pathetic.
Whichever way it is still pathetic, if those guys released are truly innocent, then life must be very wicked. Imagine the torture they would have gone through for weeks, months and even years. And the most compensation they would ever get is probably that =N=100000!!!.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by eduson33(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Nigerian Army/Police,
Arresting and killing the innocent since 1928
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by ikeyman00(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
@@@@

and the Biafran zion are still in detention

anyway the Zoo will be burnt down
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by DaBullIT(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Barely 3 weeks after they announced they will be negotiating with boko haram

We "the observers" know that's funds will change hands , people will be released and eventually some people will be given scholarship + visa to countries of the world

When the govt started playing strong head. Boko haram had to remind them how deadly they can be. Hence they organized an erratic yet precise manner of attacking and killing more

All of a sudden suspects are being released

We know what's going on behind the scenes. We just hope the chibok girls will be returned and that the caliphate will be dismantled

My favorite quote from air force one movie

Give a rat a cookie , he's gonna want a glass of milk

Never negotiate with terrorists
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Erg2000(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2014
what? may God help us.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by DarePeters(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2014
...der z more 2 dat i think,arrested enmass and released enmass...hmhm...let's just say FG do nt want 2 wash der dirty linen in public.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by shehuAO: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Agreed,Boko haram insurgents had wasted so many innocent lives in this country,does this mean that,there are no innocent ones among them to be released by security agencies that arrested them?i don't know how some people speaks from their anus instead of brain.any reasonable person who has a right thinking brain will agree with me also that innocent lives are wasted during security raid on these Boko boys.the law is that,an accused person remain innocent,until he is prove guilty.God bless this country called Nigeria Amen.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by otokx(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2014
This may be another tactical maneuvre.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by RebelLeader15(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2014
raphsingle:
Who release Dem?
why Dem go release Dem?

who go ansa my questions abeg?
wait let me asj IFA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by DaBullIT(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2014
broadminded:
Everything that has a beginning surely has an end...Boko Haram started one day and it will disappear one day. I just hope the military planted micro chips into those guys' body just in case they were wrong.

This ain't the movies bruv
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Accurate11(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2014
am tire of dis boko haram guys[b]am tire of dis boko haram guys[/b]am tire of dis boko haram guys
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Accurate11(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2014
grayish mentality
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by hensben(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2014
hmm..this is risky...all for election
Re: Nigerian Military Releases Another 125 Boko Haram Suspects by Abba999(f): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2014
chronique:
Only a fool will sit down at home behind a laptop or a smart phone,and decide who a boko haram member is,and who is not. If you had a relative who tried to escape from Borno in the heat of the crisis,and was arrested and taken into custody for interrogation,would you demand He should be killed(even when He's innocent) just because He was picked up as a suspect during a raid? Why is it that some of us always refuse to think with our heads? Why do some people always jump into conclusion even when they know nothing about an issue?

U have a point dear.

But that doesn't mean that all of them are innocent!

This is what people are saying- why are they not tried in the law court.

Considering the gravity of Boko haram evil upon Nigerians; it is pertinent that they all were individually identified, screened and scrutinized before the public who know their root and background.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth About US Report On Boko Haram / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari — Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.