Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? (2367 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by LaurelP(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
If you see a girl u like in church and that's the only place u get to see her, is it right to share ur feelings with her there?

Ok let's say u walked up to her (or she was sitting beside you) and u said hi and she responded. You introduced yourself and she did too. After some lil chit chat you asked for her number but she declined asking u why u need her number (normal thing with ladies).
You yarn every finish but she no oblige you.

Can you start wooing her right there in church knowing you're in God's presence! I know some guys actually do it, but is it really right?

And guys, have u ever wooed a lady inside the church?
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Tattooboy: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
She might be ur eventual wife why waste time to woo?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Concentrate on d word of God lol...did u cum to chyk a girl or to listen to the word of God....
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Princecalm(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
And what makes you think if it's a sin in church it will not be outside.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Woo na woo,church,mosque,shrine,brothel all na same,love does not have boundry

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by donmalcolm21(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
What if trumpet sound when you are wooing abi woo

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Tipiflexy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
I c no big deal in dat ooooo.But once she refused u after asking for ha number,make sure u do followup after service cos u trying to woo ha might cause distraction to others n d girl in particular might end up putting u where u belong.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by LaurelP(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Woo na woo,church,mosque,shrine,brothel all na same,love does not have boundry

So?
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by marieolae(f): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sorry, but is it a sin to woo a girl?
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by LaurelP(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Princecalm:
And what makes you think if it's a sin in church it will not be outside.

answering question wit question
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:

So?
location doesnt matter
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by BreezyRita(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
I wouldn't even give a guy the opportunity in church....... No matter how honourable your intentions are.
Seek the babe out after service and woo her forever if you want. Just not inside. Mbok!
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by LaurelP(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
I wouldn't even give a guy the opportunity in church....... No matter how honourable your intentions are.
Seek the babe out after service and woo her forever if you want. Just not inside. Mbok!

Seriously lol @ 'opportunity'
Like say na lifetime achievement
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Tipiflexy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
U ar mouthed
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by LaurelP(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
marieolae:
Sorry, but is it a sin to woo a girl?

In church
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
During service,itz wrong.
After service,itz allowed.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by marieolae(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:

In church
there's nothing wrong with it. It all depends on your mindset.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by cupidhero(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
make her notice you so the next time she sees you she will atleast recognize you.don't go asking for her digits in church,track her, but not in a creepy way,only woo a girl in church if you have gone past the aquaintance stage.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:
If you see a girl u like in church and that's the only place u get to see her, is it right to share ur feelings with her there?

Ok let's say u walked up to her (or she was sitting beside you) and u said hi and she responded. You introduced yourself and she did too. After some lil chit chat you asked for her number but she declined asking u why u need her number (normal thing with ladies).

Can you start wooing her right there in church knowing you're in God's presence! I know some guys actually do it, but is it really right?

Within the church while service is going on........meehn at least some respect for God!
After d service u can ask her out

Abeg make una dey fear God small
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by nanauju(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
OP y will u just ask for her number like that without promising her something like a nice CHRISTIAN date. Number for just shaperly come out na
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by LaurelP(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
nanauju:
OP y will u just ask for her number like that without promising her something like a nice CHRISTIAN date. Number for just shaperly come out na
Dat was just an illustration
It never happened dear
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=45pt]Christ chosen church of God intl[/size]

one church one Big family

my blood Jesus blood oooohh

Jesus ooo blood

holy 2x
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
There is no big deal about that, only that it requires a well-thought out approach. My current babe now was 'raptured' in Church by yours truly.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Rexnegro(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:

It is even d best place to woo a lady especially when u re damn serious about it and all signs are showing u re ready for d main tin(to get settle down)
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Princecalm(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:

answering question wit question
yea
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by jmoore(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Doing the right thing at the wrong time in the wrong place ain't right.
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
Hey pls can i get your whatsapp number?
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by YankeeJoe(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

rita, abadidie?
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
The house of God should be kept sacred no matter your intentions

Ladies, flee from every guy that would want to woo you during service, if he has no regard for God, then who the hell are you ?
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by BreezyRita(f): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:

Seriously lol @ 'opportunity'
Like say na lifetime achievement

Then I'm sure it can wait! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by Cholls(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
My brother in church during service NOT GOOD.......but after service VERY GOOD cool
Re: Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
donmalcolm21:
What if trumpet sound when you are wooing abi woo

Wetin go come happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Please / Help Me Caption These Four Wedding Photos / Your Song Of The Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.