Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? (37302 Views)

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) / Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is my haircut,but am gentle and focus,don't smoke,don't drink and never rude

6 Likes

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by youngice(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
i think it is a mirror of who you want people to see you as,
when i was sporting a mohawk i wanted to be seen as bad boy, when i sported a fwesh punk i wanted the ladies to see me
as a fwesh dude, now im on a low cut with my beards ....man don dey old sha

1 Like

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Whizzdom(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sometime yes ... Am not like all dos pple / guys who carry mad man hairstyle back and fro

I like low cut ... smooth guy cut
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
I am not my Hair.... grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by iaatmguy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
To some extent
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by xynerise: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
I love to look smart all the time. Low cut is OK for me
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by omanifrank(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
ooo
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by eleko1: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Peejayybold(f): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
This our country!!! Some hairstyles are labelled bad and some good. As for me, I'd go for any style that fits me well whether it defines me or not, none of my bizz
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Odinaka00(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chai! Those days mgbe mmadu ka na eme yopi yopi, i used to cut punk those days and agam ete ya relaxer then, biazie were hair cream tee, that time ifum ee, iga ekweta, so there was this night I was sleeping, my mum came to my bed with scissors, chei! Una knw the rest naw, I woke up with a brand new look on my face....chei! Nnem ooo, I miss u nne

I think low cuz fits me more, check mah profile picture out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
My walkin step defines me...i am walking tall..
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by coldsoup(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Peejayybold:
This our country!!! Some hairstyles are labelled bad and some good. As for me, I'd go for any style that fits me well whether it defines me or not, none of my bizz
are u a guy undecided undecided lipsrsealed who ask u
youngice:
i think it is a mirror of who you want people to see you as,
when i was sporting a mohawk i wanted to be seen as bad boy, when i sported a fwesh punk i wanted the ladies to see me
as a fwesh dude, now im on a low cut with my beards ....man don dey old sha
story for the gods ,,iranu.com
Olamide1997:
If u go for low cut,they term u as a good guy,if u go for afro, some see u as a good guy and some as a bad guy but if u go for punk +parting+a little afro with coils, majority term u very bad but if u go to the extent of plaiting ur hair,almost everyone thinks u are a cultist. BUT IT shouldn't be this way,People shouldn't be assessed by their hairstyles. But I partially agree that excessive and provocative haircut(styles) do mean u really are a bad guy.
imagine barack obama on a mohawk
cupidhero:

how about curly? non-greasy and oilly with extra sheen? don't make me wait..you promised..you said you admire blokes with afro and mine is even customized. take ma heart already!
Georgematics:

I think fresh and shiny afro is in vogue rite naw.
am keeping mine frosh so I may get some Angelica actions some dayz tongue
all these boys wey konji dey finish,una no get olosho for ya hood
iamord:
Hmm.am also going through the same thing. I have been know to be a gentle guy of good conduct. but ever since I braided my hair I have turned into a bad guy over night.. The young ones and the ladies love it. I even receive compliments from random people.. But the parents and the holy holy people .. Hmmm.. I remember going to the market and one of my mum customers saw me. She asked if am an artiste and I said no. Then she came closer and told me as a child of God the bible says that boys should barb low cut.. I was like After 5 days I took the braids off cos of the pressure.. But I though of it.. Am not suppose to give a 4k. Afterall you are not feeding me.. If u can accept me for who I am then that ur biz.. The african crowd mentality is bad
because african crowd mentality bad u come dey mumu your sef
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by seunwen2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Seun don sack the super moderator? Nairaland looks boring today
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Dreyl(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
Fucck that,i just wanna be on frontpage...
Fucck that,i didn't make first page. smiley
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by jomarq(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thesame here,they cant just mind there bizz
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by KKImoh: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
I AV ALSO BEEN CRITISIED FOR MY LONG HAIR. I WONDA IF A PERSON SHOULD BE JUDGED BY HAIRSTYLE
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Jayne2014(f): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
I am not my hair, I am not your expectations.
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by mizjules(f): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Well I love guys with full hai.. There's what we call norms culture etc, the society frowns on a lot of things that most people feel comfortable with, eg tattoos , indecent dressings and so fort
Many people just copy what others do, so what fit mr A may not fi MR B.. Moderation is the key, just find what suits you and keep it simple and classy!
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Shoboloyok(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
yes, it does. Your hair style shows what your thoughts are: my opinion
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Isiterere(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
this is my watchword whenever I want to decide my hairstyle/look: "the way you dress is the way you will be addressed"

I always changed my looks/hairstyle yearly since 2006; a year with full, clean and properly maintained afro or a year with nicely low-cut

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by CANTICLES: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Can a lady present a fiancee with a gallas haircut to her God-fearing parents ?? ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Can you attend a job interview with a gallas or other weird haircut in the presence of a disciplined employer ??

::::::::::::::: Imagine Police Chasing A Thief Or Raiding Suspects In An area , what comes to their mind once they see a guy with a very weird haircut ?? Suspect !!!

:::::::::::::::::::: Infact, There Are Times In our higher institutions that it happens such that, what attracted secret society to a targeted guy is his weird haircut !!!

1 Like

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Dyoungstar: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow! Have you seen this movie trailer on YouTube?

It was produced by a nairalander and the story was one of the best stories on Nairaland literature section written also by Nairaland renowned writer Frank3.16 now Fran317.

You will be stunned at what you'll see.

This is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

Check it out and remember to leave a comment to encourage our own product
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by yhermmie(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
It really looks cute on some guys just like my bestie here

1 Like

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
I keep my hair as high as I want ,sometimes I keep them unkempt until they start turning into dreadlocks grin

Though my face cap is always beside me just incase I don't want to create a bad impression before a sexy looking chick,apart from that I don't give a damn about what everyone else think about me and my hair style. cheesy

Life is too short to be lived trying to impress people that won't make any difference in your entire life,all they do is judge you like they are spotless.

1 Like

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmnnn. I dey wonder too sha but anyway, wonder shall neva end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Alfred234(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
i don't think ur hairstyle defines u although it defines some people but not someone like me. i just like my hair so full and rough bcuz i think it makes me look cute but my mom is always shouting at me to comb it or cut it. Sometimes after combing my hair in front of my mom when i get out of the house i'll just make it rough again, i don't have full hair again bcuz i have been pressured to barb it but i plan on keeping my hair and datz why i love my nairaland Dp so much bcuz my hair was so full when i took it.
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014

To me i guess the way you dress the way you will be address. Welcome to 9ja psychophancy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Elegbede205(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmm this issue is strong tho...

There was a time i decided to barb full "gallas" in school everyone was just accusing me of being a bad boy,infact because of the hair there was a long and loud debate in my room abt d hair and "how you are adressed tin"....

What i think is that since the nigerian mentality has such mindset on your hairstyle it is better to just keep the hairstyle that favour's her mentality
Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op your hair shouldn't and doesn't define you. Well unless you're one who cares so much about what people say and allow the views of others decide who you are- which is wrong btw.
Oh and if you're gonna start a topic like this, you should at least have your photo displayed.

1 Like

Re: Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? by eugenela(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
What's the best hair stile barld head should keep? Because if I barb skin, people (babes) always run awy from me. Is there any way I can add more hair to the 1 I have? Please I will apprecite to here from anybody.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Is This Jeans For Female? / Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / What Other Colour Goes Well With Burnt Orange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.