Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] - Romance (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] (269482 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (161) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nihilist: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
your client took his picture on a farmland?

Meanwhile, that diary leaves much to desire..

Goodluck all the same...

That's the swag.

Taking the corporate attire to the scrubland of Osun State.

Sobsisrael1996 is showing that he is the best of both worlds, Dark and Light, Urban and Rural, the Corporate and the Rustic, the Arcane and the Profane.

Peep the swag.

No be say dem shoot bird, the mama fly.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adeyboi, am I safe? This one you shared my greeting so. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
iyabodeh:
all is good, dear. How's it going? Who do you have on your list?
The cute ones?
The swaagacious ones?
The loud ones?
The almost fine ones?
The 'lotto' type ones?
Or the 'I no dey shame' ones?
lol. I'm just an observant
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
macklef:

Yeah, the swag is to attract the fans of course.
you attract fans that owe some other people allegiance?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sir,,it would be highly appreciated if I can have your contact number and that of jarus too... smiley

Not that I have much time, but will try to mobilize for you when the time for contest comes.

Send a PM to reach me.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by immortalvoices(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is getting tensed, more than the word cup finals, my name is immortalvoices and am reporting live...

More than 46 contestants..all handsome, well built intelligent dudes who can make the female droll and male jealous...oh my Gawd

The judges hands are full and Their works are cut out for them...hmmm

This is indeed the show stopper
This is jaw dropping
This is mesmerizing
Their pictures are hypotonic
Their looks are killing

Ladies and gentlemen this contest is going hyper-drive...yes for sure
Friends of niaraland the angels marvel at God's creation..heaven is interested!
Enemies and foes, and friends... campaign managers are strategi- zing...
(heart beating amidst creative ingenuity)

Contestant are praying
Others are hopeful
The usual suspect are confident
The new entrant has got plans up their sleeves
The magician are about to unleash outta their hat
What is your take albeit prediction

*In Dbanj voice* IT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Once again my name is immortalvoice I give a toast to the most for taking making me the host of this show and all through the coast I will be here

Cc

KelvinGraphics
Kingtom
Idowuogbo
ggrin
Iceberylin
Tosyne2much
englishmart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
englishmart:
lol. I'm just an observant
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
immortalvoices:
This is getting tensed, more than the word cup final, my name is immortalvoices and am reporting live...

46 contestant..all handsome well built intelligent dudes who can make the female droll and male jealous...

The judges hands are full and there works are cut out for them

This is indeed the show stopper
This is jaw dropping
This is mesmerizing
Their pictures are hypotonic
Their looks are killing

Ladies and gentlemen this contest is going hyper-drive
Friends of niaraland the angels marvel at God's creation
Enemies and foes and friends campaign managers are strategi- zing

Contestant are praying
Others are hopeful
The usual suspect are confident
The new entrant has got plans up their sleeves
The magician are about to unleash outta their hat
What is your take albeit prediction

*In Dbanj voice* IT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Once again my name is immortalvoice I give a toast to the most for taking making me the host of this show and all through the coast I will be here

Cc

KelvinGraphics
Kingtom
Idowuogbo
ggrin
Iceberylin
Tosyne2much
englishmart
I see you bro. You are mouthed cool
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nihilist:

That's the swag.

Taking the corporate attire to the scrubland of Osun State.

Sobsisrael1996 is showing that he is the best of both worlds, Dark and Light, Urban and Rural, the Corporate and the Rustic, the Arcane and the Profane.

Peep the swag.

No be say dem shoot bird, the mama fly.
lol. Your client is definitely proud of you grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by djeezy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:
djeezy kiss kiss,why are you not on that list?
Baby I can't contest. I've been very busy.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Emperorking20(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Has nominations ended? I'm thinking bout nominating me'self grin *shy mode actvated*
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
your client took his picture on a farmland?

Meanwhile, that diary leaves much to desire..

Goodluck all the same...

maybe he is an agricultural student

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
iyabodeh:
Ok
so who are you rooting for?
Or are you an observant too?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie! Good evening ma smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Emperorking20(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
kudoxs:
Contesting for Mr Nairaland, yet, v got only 3 friends on NL...isn't this the height of hopelessness.

Hahahaha! I'm in such a dilemma too.. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by 2legit2qwt: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
sconp:
my brother pls na, if you contest na u go win o. no contest abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'll think about it cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nihilist: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Iyabodeh,

I see that the feet underneath those Nike Blazers are even more beautiful than I could imagine

The bold yet dainty lines of your ankles, as they gracefully arch around your calcaneus, and sweep foward to terminate in exquisitely tapered pink lacquered digits, are the hallmark of a master artisan.

I saw your campaign efforts during miss Nairaland via your diary.

Sobsisrael1996 needs you as his campaign manager.

With his rakish good looks, charming wit, and debonair sense of style....and your backing of course, sobsisraeal1996 might just be able to win this competition.

So what do you say? Yay or Nay?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
KingTom:

No issue just deduct small chalas from me from CM things grin grin
noooo i gree-eth not angry infact forget about her angry

you need to pay and pay BIG and QUICK! grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
so who are you rooting for?
Or are you an observant too?
undecided.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jarus:

Not that I have much time, but will try to mobilize for you when the time for contest comes.

Send a PM to reach me.
ok thanks...
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Princecalm(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
http://nairaland.com/princecalm
for Mr.nairaland 2014
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

maybe he is an agricultural student
lol. Practicals loading grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Emperorking20(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/b][/size][/color]

[size=13pt]
*Softly taps microphone*
*Testing 1, 2*
*Clears windpipe*

Ladies and gentlemen, due to the amazing influx of verified contestants into this contest, we have decided to conduct a preliminary elimination round come Friday 14th November, 2014.

This would commence at 8pm, voting starts immediately threads are opened and closes at 12pm Saturday 15th November, 2014

PROCEDURE
Three threads would be created.

Contestants would be divided equally into three groups depending on their order of verification.

A specified number of contestants (which would be communicated on the D-Day) from each thread would qualify for the elimination rounds proper.

Please note:-
Campaigning WOULD NOT be tolerated on any of these threads.
A campaign thread would be opened immediately after nominations and verifications on Friday night.
There would be a judge and moderator to man each thread – They would Be Mentioned On That Day.

All contestants should keep tabs on their email. I just sent one to ALL contestants now.

Please share this post as a means of broadcast

kiss Cc:Kachisbarbie, Teeo, Dygeasy, AbuMikey, Pasqal09, Ezepromoe kiss
[/size]
Can I still contest? I believe I'm late..
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by immortalvoices(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
I see you bro. You are mouthed cool

You are one of those who inspires me here...
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by immortalvoices(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

ok thanks...

Hmmm one thing I admire about u is ur zeal to make a difference..you aint swayed be hear say and the good will around you

But instead you still works underground...naijaboiy may God rewards your effort

U av a good soul!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
immortalvoices:

You are one of those who inspires me here...
wow! Great to know. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
immortalvoices:

Hmmm one thing I admire about u is ur zeal to make a difference..you aint swayed be hear say and the good will around you

But instead you still works underground...naijaboiy may God rewards your effort

U av a good soul!
Thanks a lot for this...i'm encouraged smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
englishmart:
wow! Great to know. smiley
Bro wsup?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2014

Mbanu, it's not late.

Kindly send in your verification pictures; hold a sheet of paper bearing your username (written), snap with it and send to these emails:-

yunusgbolahan@yahoo.com
mizmycoli@gmail.com

Nominations and verifications closes friday 14th November 2014.

Thanks.

Emperorking20:

Can I still contest? I believe I'm late..
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
teeo:
Inviting you all.

Cc: deejayharry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1854598_img20141111wa0001_jpeg89399a068fc68a8c3734ffb202ad6c2b
oooooh shhiiit! Why tomorrow of all days? Damn! I shall be having a meeting with His excellency Luis Guillermo Solís the president of costa Rica tomorrow.

Well, I will send a delegate to The event
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by macklef(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Amefrica:

No bro! That's humiliating..

Heheh. Just kiding.

But am sure uve never heard of okrika.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (161)

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.