Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] - Romance (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] (269514 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (161) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by kulboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
A big thank you to eer1 supporting me. My next picture is going to be an unedited picture of me. Please like this. Thank you all
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abeg! Remember vote for me oo.. embarassed cry
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by chibwike(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Free Campaign advice...

Tell the guy to change his DP sharply unless he wants to take the comic route to success..

Why ehn go snap inside bush?
will you campaign for me
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay. Will you put your number twos in the air for me? smiley wink

Sure man, i just did it on em
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by kudoxs(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
I hereby give my manifesto, but before I do I would like to thank all the Nigerians that begged me to contest for this competition, without you my backbone ,I won't be able to walk this walk. Also my thanks to all the well wishers, individuals from different walks of life,different organizations, corporate bodies, associations and non-governmental organizations that contributed to enable me have the amount of money I needed to buy this nomination form, if not for you good people, I would probably have gone to take a loan from one of the banks. Lastly, I want to tell the youth of this great forum that this is our time to rule. Vote Kudoxs as Mr Nairaland december 2014. Tell your friends and kindly share this post.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

Sure man, i just did it on em
vote me.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
tranxo:

missed it. lol....so apt. they call it a faceless from afterall.
*Frowns* its not faceless jhor, the face is only looking down
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Ilekeh(f): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
tobloj:

I've got packs... please vote for www.nairaland.com/boombay

Da phuck
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

You're cute! smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by tranxo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

lol....i guess we've gone a full circle back to my request....raise am na!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by kudoxs(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
kudoxs:
I hereby give my manifesto, but before I do I would like to thank all the Nigerians that begged me to contest for this competition, without you my backbone ,I won't be able to walk this walk. Also my thanks to all the well wishers, individuals from different walks of life,different organizations, corporate bodies, associations and non-governmental organizations that contributed to enable me have the amount of money I needed to buy this nomination form, if not for you good people, I would probably have gone to take a loan from one of the banks. Lastly, I want to tell the youth of this great forum that this is our time to rule. Vote Kudoxs as Mr Nairaland december 2014. Tell your friends and kindly share this post.
I need a girl as a campaign manager, preferably a beautiful and social lady with a good sense of humor and ability to persuade or in some cases force guys to do something. The intending applicant should signify, application deadline is november 14th 2014. Qualified applicants will be picked on merit.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Amefrica:

You're cute! smiley

Dont worry, imma vote for you grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by kulboy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Meeee wink

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
tranxo:
lol....i guess we've gone a full circle back to my request....raise am na!
ur too persistent, aii imma raise it later and what do i get after raising it?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Librate(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mods n judges y is it taking so much time to verify me I av sent in my pix to dos mail...
U guys shud check n verify me cus my blood is hot

I need campaign manager oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Adedayo516(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
dammyg319:
I nominate taylor184, Lexxybooy, adedayo516, smileyI nominate taylor184, Lexxybooy, adedayo516,
Lol... This is some funny stint... **sips coke and whistles away **
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

Thanks mami ...but I didn't compliment you for a vote tho. I checked you out and decided to tell you what I saw. smiley Thanks once again!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by tranxo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

ur too persistent, aii imma raise it later and what do i get after raising it?
may cause the wishes of your sig . come true....
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks mami ...but I didn't compliment you for a vote tho. I checked you out and decided to tell you what I saw. smiley Thanks once again!
Thnks....Lol, u wlcm

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by dammyg319(f): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adedayo516:
Lol... This is some funny stint... **sips coke and whistles away **
hmmmmm....*eyes on him*
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Librate(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
mizmycoli
since I send my pix to dos mail my name never verify,,, is it server proplem or what??
I hope no foul play
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
tranxo:
may cause the wishes of your sig . come true....
We both know that isnt possible except ofcourse through surgery and thats not happening so thats outta it
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Librate:
mizmycoli
since I send my pix to dos mail my name never verify,,, is it server proplem or what??
I hope no foul play

Dude, she is prolly asleep by now, when did u send ur pics?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

Thnks....Lol, u wlcm

You're welcome too!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
i rep the blackg medunah hep.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by englishmart(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Free Campaign advice...

Tell the guy to change his DP sharply unless he wants to take the comic route to success..

Why ehn go snap inside bush?
my guy don show! grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Medunah: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
sobsisrael1996:
i rep the blackg medunah hep.
I dont understand this ur post?? Wah blackg?

Btw, dammyg319, u look cute, aw did the selfie thingy go?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Emperorking20(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/b][/size][/color]

[size=13pt]
*Softly taps microphone*
*Testing 1, 2*
*Clears windpipe*

Ladies and gentlemen, due to the amazing influx of verified contestants into this contest, we have decided to conduct a preliminary elimination round come Friday 14th November, 2014.

This would commence at 8pm, voting starts immediately threads are opened and closes at 12pm Saturday 15th November, 2014

PROCEDURE
Three threads would be created.

Contestants would be divided equally into three groups depending on their order of verification.

A specified number of contestants (which would be communicated on the D-Day) from each thread would qualify for the elimination rounds proper.

Please note:-
Campaigning WOULD NOT be tolerated on any of these threads.
A campaign thread would be opened immediately after nominations and verifications on Friday night.
There would be a judge and moderator to man each thread – They would Be Mentioned On That Day.

All contestants should keep tabs on their email. I just sent one to ALL contestants now.

Please share this post as a means of broadcast

kiss Cc:Kachisbarbie, Teeo, Dygeasy, AbuMikey, Pasqal09, Ezepromoe kiss
[/size]

I officially nominate myself... Already sent my verification photo to your email..

Emperorking20
https://www.nairaland.com/emperorking20
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Can I put in without a pic? All you'll have to do is imagine my face. Your collective imaginations are like the Hadron collider: powerful beyond words, so please verify me. It'll be crazy not to, seeing as people now marry dogs and posters, surely I can put in without a pic? Thanks! cry

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Emperorking20(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

Thnks....Lol, u wlcm

Ur eyes are enchanting! shocked , Like really...
and oh! I'm complimenting you for a vote grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

I dont understand this ur post?? Wah blackg?

Btw, dammyg319, u look cute, aw did the selfie thingy go?
i rep the black. Vote me. Thanks. Thumbs up @ ur pix.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by pbs4real(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medunah:

me nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (161)

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.