Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London (79499 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / The Lagos You Will Not See On Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2014
oluwafemi113:
Pls don't compare Lagos with Uyo

If your thread gets derailed know you are the cause, unnecessarily asking for a fight.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by MacluvPH(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Lagos(EKO) oni ba je ooo, Fashola u re great,u gave investors the morale to invest more in lagos and Goodluck u did ur best by making investors to believe in Nigeria.Proud to be a Naija in dis aspect.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Nice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by gistmelove(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok seen

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by teamup: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
lagos nor ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Goahead(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
With Lagos epic traffic these makes no sense to be compared with London, NYC...
Nevertheless it's wonderful☺

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Belmot(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Nothing new here, all the pictures have been posted here before.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by bosco07(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
klem93:
Lagos good sha for pictures taken from the sky
. Xcertly bt walkn u see got to see d bad side wel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by patriotic007: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
BEHOLD THE GIANT OF AFRICA.....NIGERIA IS GREAT AND I BELIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY.....REGARDLESS OF WHO RULES THE COUNTRY.....I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE HOPE IN NIGERIA

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
if a governor in the Progressive fold, has these king of ideas, it think it will be more than appropriate to see them (the progressives) in the Federal Level. To past 15 years have been nothing to write home about, so it is natural to seek change! let ethnicity and religious diff be put aside,we should fight for the soul of our dear country now!

From an Xtian and Niger Deltan

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2014
My beautiful Lagos, I am proud of this no man's land. We came, we saw, we conquer.

God bless all Lagosians.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2014
oluwafemi113:
Pls don't compare Lagos with Uyo

Compare ke? Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by synergycom19: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2014
This is how the western countries post there own pictures and you think that they don't have villages,poor people,ghettos(which they called Downtown)

11 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by warrior01: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2014
If this is what an oil rich Nigeria can come up with after so many years of Lagos being the Federal and commercial nerve centre of the country ( was the capital till 1993), Then it means we really lack class and taste. Slums and lack of good roads everywhere, no pipe borne water, no organised transport system, no proper housing system, elitist government etc. Truly, like someone said; eko o ni ogbanje.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Kelvin0(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2014
lordheir:
FOR REAL JAMB CBT ANSWERS CALL OR WHATSAP /0/7/0/6/7/8/4/6/7/0/3
angry angry angry shey u woke up from the left side of ur bed this morning?
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Fashola is working; haters are hating. Lagosian wannabe be like "Lagos is a no man's land"
Eko o ni baje oo
APC o ni baje oo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2014
LAGOS has been attracting private investment since the colonial era, nice one

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by cecildeeva: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2014
#Criticism committee of nairaland#biko let celebrate our own!!!!!nna mehn lagos mo gba fun e.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by DaGC(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2014
These are quite stunning, especially the view from the sky.

Quite sad to see people already citing politics here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ahmeduana(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2014
jjlala:
This is Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa. This is not London, Paris, Moscow, Dubai, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Hong Kong or Tokyo. 

Wow

Lagos is really working.

Nice one
NOT UNTIL YOU SHOW ME AJEGUNLE, MAKOKO, EBUTE META AND OTHER SLUMS IN LAGOS FOR EVERY BEAUTIFUL CITY THERE IS ALWAY AN HIDDEN foko, bere, itamaya, fagge sabongari and dala!

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2014
THESE ARE ALL PICTURES FROM THE ISLAND.. DOES THAT MEAN, THE MAINLAND NO GET BETTER STRUCTURE??

5 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:
still waiting for pictures of some other parts of Lagos I.e
Mile-12 tongue
Ketu/alapere
Oshodi
Oworoshoki
Mushin
Ajegunle
Ojota
Ikorodu garage grin

Come on fellas aren't we proud of these places??
If you post pictures of these places you mention, people might vomit. Lets post only Lekki and Victoria Island, may be clean part of Ikoyi.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by 1miccza: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2014
MacluvPH:
Lagos(EKO) oni ba je ooo, Fashola u re great,u gave investors the morale to invest more in lagos and Goodluck u did ur best by making investors to believe in Nigeria.Proud to be a Naija in dis aspect.

Well spoken like a true Nigerian!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by duni04(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2014
vizkiz:
still waiting for pictures of some other parts of Lagos I.e
Mile-12 tongue
Ketu/alapere
Oshodi
Oworoshoki
Mushin
Ajegunle
Ojota
Ikorodu garage grin

Come on fellas aren't we proud of these places??
Its true. Lagos may have some fancy hotels and skyscrapers, but there are more run down places in Lagos than there are fancy places. Apart from Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ikeja and maybe Surulere, almost everywhere else in Lagos is run down.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.