Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45773 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2014
striktlymi:

Lol!

I guess you now see why it's easier for me to simply focus my radar on Catholic chics and avoid the hassle of conversion. wink
Lol Okay oo

Meanwhile, can I see a picture of your greyness? grin grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol Okay oo

Meanwhile, can I see a picture of your greyness? grin grin

Hmmm....

I guess the picture I have in my profile didn't reveal much.

Okay here you go:
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Eberex(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2014
okay for me its kinder weird. I have an elder brother who doesn't have a grey hair. Another younger brother who doesn't too. But i have. So its hereditary. Even my dad didn't have at my age. i now go for clean shave cos i find it too early.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2014
striktlymi:

Hmmm....

I guess the picture I have in my profile didn't reveal much.

Okay here you go:

Looking good smiley

......and married tongue

Btw, your diary made for an interesting read while you were at it.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Jfrezzy(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2014
4 me ,I just try .but I don't know I have it ,am just a young man.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Looking good smiley

......and married tongue

Btw, your diary made for an interesting read while you were at it.

Haba...

I am in my thirties na, why won't I look married. If I don't look married I will be very worried. tongue

Diary? I may update it today hopefully.

I would have asked to see your pics but knowing how strongly some of you hold on to anonimity, I think I will pass. tongue
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
striktlymi:

Haba...

I am in my thirties na, why won't I look married. If I don't look married I will be very worried. tongue

Diary? I may update it today hopefully.

I would have asked to see your pics but knowing how strongly some of you hold on to anonimity, I think I will pass. tongue
I'm just saying looking married could give some girls the wrong impression....especially if they actually like you grin

@diary, please do.

@pix. Lol I have one on my blog. You can use the link on my siggy to view it.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

I'm just saying looking married could give some girls the wrong impression....especially if they actually like you grin

@diary, please do.

@pix. Lol I have one on my blog. You can use the link on my siggy to view it.

Yea, I agree with the wrong impression thingy. I don't think people should conclude based on looks anyways.

@Pix...

You look very nice. I like your eyes especially. Very pretty and sexy (pardon my language here). What are the guys around you waiting for?

You look quite young too...more like an 18 year old grin

Did you graduate at 16? tongue
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by troy20(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

Sorry, boss grin
So, what wilt thou have me to part with?
pack all ur gold jewelry cum.put am 4 envelope.we talk wer we go meet.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
troy20:

pack all ur gold jewelry cum.put am 4 envelope.we talk wer we go meet.
Silver and gold have I none
I'm just 23 grin
All I got to my name is my certificate and a hand-me-down necklace cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by troy20(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

Silver and gold have I none
I'm just 23 grin
All I got to my name is my certificate and a hand-me-down necklace cheesy
i want them all plus that your age but i see you in a drivers seat of a car...well never mind just throw it in even if its not yours.plus that iphone six bendgate in your hand.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Samabu07(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have less than 15% grey hair...I get a hair cut (3 weeks interval) to keep it under radar...

Noticed it in my early 20's...my brother would make jest of me...that's all...

I always keep smooth shaved Face...I realised I got "a" strand of grey hair on my beard had to scrape it. I love smooth shave.

I don't get ridiculed, turned down or over hyped...by another one.

I try as much go with low hair cut always and smooth clean shaved face.

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
troy20:

i want them all plus that your age but i see you in a drivers seat of a car...well never mind just throw it in even if its not yours.plus that iphone six bendgate in your hand.
Lolz
All that for just a strand of grey hair?
#singing#
You're just an oliver, oliver, oliver twist
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
striktlymi:

Yea, I agree with the wrong impression thingy. I don't think people should conclude based on looks anyways.

@Pix...

You look very nice. I like your eyes especially. Very pretty and sexy (pardon my language here). What are the guys around you waiting for?

You look quite young too...more like an 18 year old grin

Did you graduate at 16? tongue
Oh great. You look old and I look young grin
I'm 24 lol and I should say it's good genes.....so thanks!
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

Lolz
All that for just a strand of grey hair?
#singing#
You're just an oliver, oliver, oliver twist

Nice dp grin

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

You're 24, seriously? shocked
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lagunna:

Nice dp grin

See who the wind blew here
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

You're 24, seriously? shocked
Lol yeah. I can't tell if your surprise is a good or bad thing. Help please? embarassed
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol yeah. I can't tell if your surprise is a good or bad thing. Help please? embarassed
It's a pleasant surprise grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

It's a pleasant surprise grin
Lol okay. But I'm still curious though grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

smiley
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by enomakos(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
team grey

i starts growing grey at 19

i use to be bother but not anymore
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol okay. But I'm still curious though grin
You know, I used to think you looked young for your age

Seems you're genetically baby-faced cuz you're older than I am but I look much older than you

grin
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by shaqhead: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol "Legion of grey gentlemen" grin

Ladies will be falling over themselves to get to you tongue

T-Shirt Logo? cheesy
U ds gurl...u a shrewd bizwoman.
First she muted d idea of club, I responded in d affirmative evn suggestin club names.
Then she threw in how "ladies no go let us rest" if we actualy hd such a club without forgetin to throw in her biz proposal; "T-Shirt Logo".
Jst imagine we sy yes...u guessd ryt..she wl com chasin on charly boy's bike shoutin "O boy gimme d contract"....Abi I lie?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by UjSizzle(f): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

You know, I used to think you looked young for your age

Seems you're genetically baby-faced cuz you're older than I am but I look much older than you

grin

It's the Drew Barrymore syndrome. My siblings and I are plagued with it, thanks to my dad smiley
shaqhead:

U ds gurl...u a shrewd bizwoman.
First she muted d idea of club, I responded in d affirmative evn suggestin club names.
Then she threw in how "ladies no go let us rest" if we actualy hd such a club without forgetin to throw in her biz proposal; "T-Shirt Logo".
Jst imagine we sy yes...u guessd ryt..she wl com chasin on charly boy's bike shoutin "O boy gimme d contract"....Abi I lie?
Lol you understand wink

Hope I get the contract sha. And I'm good with colors and patterns so.... cheesy
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Akposy(m): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2014
My grey hair is natural
I had it xin birth

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
#teamgreyhair greying since 15 now 21 not that much, but scattered all over my head.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
started greying at age 15, it increases slowly yearly. its not d cluster type...its scattered allover so u hardly notice. my natural waves doesn't help cos it makes ppl wanna look at my hair all d time. hv never used a dye or colorant or smtin 2 make it black cos I really don't care Wat oda ppl say. As far as its not stopping me from achieving Wat I want...I love my hair.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Elebiju: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2014
I got a lot of comments when I started growing grey hair because they seem to grow everywhere. My head, armpit, moustache, even on my private part but I think its kinda cool cos its hereditary.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Udobass: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
moi

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ladej(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
BlueMurder:
The inspiration for this thread comes from Lizzymomma's thread on bearded ladies and their travails.

It seems as though more and more young men (myself inclusive) are greying up prematurely. I am on the right side of 30 at the moment but judging by the frenetic rate at which my black hair's being displaced, i could be all grey by the time i cross to the "other side" shocked

Initially, i used to be bothered about all the snide remarks about being an old man, being accused of age falsification and all that, and i was even tempted at a point to start dyeing my hair. However, i now take all the unpleasant remarks on the chin as i can't quarrel with nature abeg grin

So, greying young men, how do you cope?

Ladies, would you consider marrying a young man who has the hair of a 60 year old?
you cope by making loads of money. nothing like a young rich greying chap......ask the ladies !
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by stello(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
I agree with GboyegaD that it's actually a sign of knowledge and wisdom. I personaly love the blend on goodlooking men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos) / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.