Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? (45774 Views)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Infact, mine is a grey patch just at the front section of my head with a few scattered grey hair all around my head.

Apart from people thinking I am an old man, I have also heard people say I dyed my hair and it is not natural. I find this funny and laugh at these assertions. Even when I cut my hair, go on low cut and hey still find the grey patch they still don't believe it is something natural that started when I was about 16 or so.

I also find it funny when I see people with a grey patch because I keep asking my self if it is real or fake. I used to know his guy with equal number of grey and black hair on his hair all mixed black-grey-black-grey-black and so on. We finally became friends back in the days. Before being friends we will always acknowledge each other with a little nod as a way of saying ''what's up''.

But I have had some cool experiences too. Especially when people respect me clearly because they think I am older. Also, some girls ''trip'' for it..some would say they want to touch it... wink while some say I will be rich and very wise. And I say amen to that.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by poik(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2014
BlueMurder:
The inspiration for this thread comes from Lizzymomma's thread on bearded ladies and their travails.

It seems as though more and more young men (myself inclusive) are greying up prematurely. I am on the right side of 30 at the moment but judging by the frenetic rate at which my black hair's being displaced, i could be all grey by the time i cross to the "other side" shocked

Initially, i used to be bothered about all the snide remarks about being an old man, being accused of age falsification and all that, and i was even tempted at a point to start dyeing my hair. However, i now take all the unpleasant remarks on the chin as i can't quarrel with nature abeg grin

So, greying young men, how do you cope?

Ladies, would you consider marrying a young man who has the hair of a 60 year old?

@op, its nature. Every form of perversion is displeasing to God. Rock the grey hair joor!
You will be suprised to find the number of ladies who would swoon over u just for that. Whatever will make me dye hair wey God give me?
To the ladies...well..all I know is that when it comes to putting food on the table, and performing manly duties, I do not think you would go looking for a man who looks good and young.
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by tipcea: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Interestingly my grey hair is my selling point...reasons because it makes my curly hair more attractive. Never had any issues with it and am in my mid twenties so be proud of yours. Those criticizing it actuaLly want it buh dont know how to go about it
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
jemsi:
Actually, I find grey hair to be sexy
wow,that means u love wole soyinka ,I guess?
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by meetmal03(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by drnoel: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2015
My peeps. if u´ve got it, flaunt it. Won´t ya
Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by meetmal03(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
So I recently started using this amazing hair food about 1 month ago and it has been amazing. Its an indian hairfoood and 101% organic with no chemical.

It grew my hair, made the strands strong and my front hair grew well again after a long while.

I actually started using it on my hubbys bald hair and my baby's hair and the result has been amazing.

check out my front hair three weeks ago and now all thanks to Oleena hairfood.

Bye bye to receeding hairline.
Time to flaunt my front hair.

their page here is https://www.nairaland.com/4440498/solution-hair-problem-oleena-hairfood#66510160

their other contacts call or whatsapp
Mabel on 09025415172
or Rita on
email
oleenaindia@gmail.com

Re: Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? by ndidibabe(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
AlienSPY:
I look at my dad the other day. A man well into his 60s rocking his afro with little or no grey and here is his first son greying quickly and all over in his 30s. I wondered, checked his lineage and discovered the grow grey at very old age...70s and above. Their hair texture is very soft no wonder he still adorn afro.

I scan toward my mother side...lo and behold this is where I got it. Very stubborn hair texture plus they grey much earlier in their late 20s. Few years ago I use to pull it off but of recent it has overwhelmed me.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Queen, A Flexible Girl, Dancer & Fitness Motivator With Special Skill (Photos) / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.