Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women (717 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women by Obalende: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
date carribean or from other afrcan countries - Senegalese and Morocco and tunisia girls are all hot. or white.

I recently tried nigerian girls, oh boi I take speed run. For the past over 10 years, ALL the babes I ever took on dates paid for themselves MANY BLATANTLY AND VIGOROUSLY REFUSING when I offered to pay. Just the few naija babes I took recently, the expectation was everything should be on me. to top it op, one lady began by asking my citizenship, how long ive been overseas, my profession etc (calculating what she will gain) - this is just disgusting.

And these girls arent even model types with top notch characters.

I refused them telling them I no get money that they should pay for me. It is a market, as long as foolish guys are willing to continue paying, this market will continue to exist.

as for me, henceforth, its carribean or nigerian girls that were born abroad. If you are reading this in naija, try girls from rich backgrounds...
this leech mentality needs to stop!
Re: The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahaha the struggle

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women by BreezyRita(f): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
undecided
Re: The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women by godofwar666(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hahahahaha the struggle
tongue Seriously!!!
Re: The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women by publicenemy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
98% of Naija ladies are pests.

(1) (Reply)

Light, Dark Or A Fair Girl...whats Your Choice? / Ladies: When Does Your No Really Mean A NO? / What Are Rhe Roles Of Females In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.