Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? (18704 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As “Most Corrupt” African Country / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by onitshaigbo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Madagascar: we can't hate each other if we don't even interact with each other.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by SantaMafia: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
iconize:

What a truck load full of gibberish!

You're doing all these just to impress Nigerians?

Nigeria has no friend in Africa.
I hate to say this, but iconshit is right. who wants to be a friend of a failed hellhole? an [b]armpit [/b]country. and what has the sh1thole got to offer beyond poverty, crime and violence? grin chei omo naija generator republic grin the only certified sh1thole in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by SantaMafia: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nobleval:
Ghana of course. You don't need to ask.
abeg, we are not your friends! are you guys so desperate for friends? grin grin grin perhaps one of your neighbouring states,huh? the truth is shitnigeria is the most hated country is the world. you don't need to look far to know why,huh? funny country funny people. friend ke. arrant crap
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by iconize(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2014
SantaMafia:
[s]I hate to say this, but iconshit is right. who wants to be a friend of a failed hellhole? an [b]armpit [/b]country. and what has the sh1thole got to offer beyond poverty, crime and violence? grin chei omo naija generator republic grin the only certified sh1thole in the world grin[/s]

This imbecilic, low-brained stark illiterate is back.

Don't flee to Brazil for asylum when I start pummeling you again.

4 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by SantaMafia: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2014
JiggamanGh:
I believe Ghana is nigeria's closest friend. Apart from our unhealthy rivalry, we do everything together. Most Ghanain Nigerian fights happens online
Jigga, if na joke you better stop it, please. we are not friends and can never be. God forbid bad thing! a friend is someone who respects you and both can learn from each other. what has the shithole got to offer apart from poverty, crime and violence?
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by SantaMafia: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2014
iconize:

This imbecilic, low-brained stark illiterate is back.

Don't flee to Brazil for asylum when I start pummeling you again.
iconshit, are you ready for another flogging? shameless igbo dog loves being trashed by his Ghanaian Master grin hope you had some good food from the dustbin this evening? e go better,huh? living in a certified sh1thole can't e easy of course grin fuckeduppednss grin my shitnigerian dog has come to greet its Master grin

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by iconize(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2014
SantaMafia:
[s]iconshit, are you ready for another flogging? shameless igbo dog loves being trashed by his Ghanaian Master grin hope you had some good food from the dustbin this evening? e go better,huh? living in a certified sh1thole can't e easy of course grin fuckeduppednss grin my shitnigerian dog has come to greet its Master grin[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by SantaMafia: 12:15am On Nov 10, 2014
hahahahaa iconshit heard you ate some human meat for dinner,huh? was it the soft part of the hard one? grin which part of the human body is your favourite? grin clifford orji's bro grin how market?how otokoto business? and hos is that your kidnapping business in Port Harcourt doing? grin

and how come you can change your torn dirty pant? grin grin grin grin no wonder you smell like rotten egg grin wearing a torn dirty pant for two years is grossly obscene grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by iconize(m): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
SantaMafia:
[s]hahahahaa iconshit heard you ate some human meat for dinner,huh? was it the soft part of the hard one? grin which part of the human body is your favourite? grin clifford orji's bro grin how market?how otokoto business? and hos is that your kidnapping business in Port Harcourt doing? grin

and how come you can change your torn dirty pant? grin grin grin grin no wonder you smell like rotten egg grin wearing a torn dirty pant for two years is grossly obscene grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

You're a pure mooron!

Asss, quote me and have your head smashed with an
e-chainsaw as always. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by SantaMafia: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure gem!

Asss, quote me and have your head smashed with an
e-chainsaw as always.
hahaha you are my dog,huh? I tell you what to do and you do it,huh? Isn't that what they taught you at Ashawo School, in your modafaking magg0t-infested zoo?

hope you got one of those jonathan rice,huh? your leaders know how hungry you apes are so they are buying your worthless votes with food,huh? chei, see stomach infrastructure in action. for even a cup of rice the impoverished modafakas are ready to sell their souls grin oh my Goodness, no wonder that armpit zoo is so phucked

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by PaulJohn1: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2014
I think it's Benin Republic.
Seme border is the busiest border Nigeria has because of the constant movement of goods and people to and fro Benin-Nigeria.

Many Nigerians, especially in the south of Nigeria's west recognize or are familiar with cotonou than some Nigerian cities and even states.

It wasn't too long I heard Nigeria has a city called Potiscom. shocked (not sure of the spelling).

The least travelled person in my house has been to Cotonou(Benin) more than once. grin

Finally, Benin is one county I don't think Nigeria has ever had issues with. Same can't be said of Cameroon, Ghana, Chad, SA, Kenya, Niger Rep.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by JiggamanGh: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2014
onila:
I will come to the conclusion

Nigeria has no friends in Africa

in David Mark observed the hate our African brothers have for us during the Afcon final between Nigeria VS burkina faso in South Africa
he said most Africans were supporting Burkina faso

Most people support the underdogs. Lots of people supported Burkina against Ghana also.
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Mustack: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2014
why SA always jelouse NG like this? the name aren't the same nah..
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by ujoinme: 2:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Benin Republic is the best friends Nigeria has followed by southern English speaking Cameroon, Those guys were part of Nigeria at some point. their northern brothers are the ones misleading them pretty soon they will have to vote on a referendum and southern camerooun will rejoin Nigeria again Just like Crimea.

The countries we should be wary of are South Africa and Ghana they are Nigerian worst enemies, They are Afraid of us and jealous of our individual business acumen and propensity to succeed no matter the odds. Which is an intangible they lack, but their women on the other hand especially the SA women we must be really friendly with because they love Nigerians and they do understand the essence of the Nigerian spirit grin .

Other Africans we can live with. Equatorial guinea is another friendly country that i have been to a really enjoyed. they have a lot of ties to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by JiggamanGh: 2:37am On Nov 10, 2014
ujoinme:
Benin Republic is the best friends Nigeria has followed by southern English speaking Cameroon, Those guys were part of Nigeria at some point. their northern brothers are the ones misleading them pretty soon they will have to vote on a referendum and southern camerooun will rejoin Nigeria again Just like Crimea.

The countries we should be wary of are South Africa and Ghana they are Nigerian worst enemies, They are Afraid of us and jealous of our individual business acumen and propensity to succeed no matter the odds. Which is an intangible they lack, but their women on the other hand especially the SA women we must be really friendly with because they love Nigerians and they do understand the essence of the Nigerian spirit grin .

Other Africans we can live with. Equatorial guinea is another friendly country that i have been to a really enjoyed. they have a lot of ties to Nigeria.

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by iamord(m): 3:16am On Nov 10, 2014
onila:
Nigerians and Ghanaians argue freely without getting sensitive online

but in real life, the two groups dont really get along that much

True.and the gap is worsening.
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by iamord(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2014
onila:
I will come to the conclusion

Nigeria has no friends in Africa

in David Mark observed the hate our African brothers have for us during the Afcon final between Nigeria VS burkina faso in South Africa
he said most Africans were supporting Burkina faso

The problem is that Nigeria keeps playing the Innocent victim. which is far from the truth, Nigerians contributed immensely to the hate. And have not done so well in terms of clearing bad reputation from the international community . But ego filled to admit

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Bifwoli: 3:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria's best friends in Africa should be C.A.R and Cameroon....one has muslim-christian war just like Naija and the other has multitude of tribes that largely get along.
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by MduZA: 4:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Tranquill:

Here are the names of Lucky Dube Killers. Are they not South African names? You may claim that Ndebeles in Zimbabwe could bear Zulu names too but look at the names properly and be honest.

Sifiso Mhlanga,
Ludwe Gxowa
Mbuti Mabe

two Mozambican nationals and one zimbabwean
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Tranquill:

Here are the names of Lucky Dube Killers. Are they not South African names? You may claim that Ndebeles in Zimbabwe could bear Zulu names too but look at the names properly and be honest.

Sifiso Mhlanga,
Ludwe Gxowa
Mbuti Mabe

Who cares really? As long as you people are still tracking to South Africa in hundred thousands, if you ask me they are not doing a good job of killing Nigerians. And I really blame them for that.

@topic, who really wants to be Nigeria's friend? What is there to learn from Nigeria and Nigerians? You are good at making enemies than friends with all your " they hate us" chorus everytime you break laws.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by MduZA: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Tranquill:

Hey take it easy didnt expect this tone u r using.

Its not about what we hear in Nigeria. I did not even reside in Nigeria at the time. With the internet one gets news from any where with just a click. Using Mr Ibu as example doesnt make sense at all. Can you show me a link that confirms the nationalities u attribute to these men? its only then I can believe you are not just trying to turn the truth on its head.

give me a link where it says they were south African nationals...
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by emmanuel4758(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2014
MduZA:

mate ,you live in a country wherein lies and propaganda is the order of the day....do u think any matured young Nigerian can mistaken Mr ibu to a south African?....you are ill informed ,I don't blame you...lies is everywhere in Nigeria,from the parliament to a spaza shop....the three convicted suspects for lucky dube death are not south Africans.
.two Mozambicans and one Zimbabwean...f

Nigerians obsession for SA is boring
fvck you

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 10, 2014
MduZA:

give me a link where it says they were south African nationals...

Mdu, why do you even care to explain yourself to this mofo? They do not have even one friend in the whole world, in India they called them "cancer" imagine! Then they will blame South Africa for that when they should do a serious introspection on why that is. They are like babies from leadership to ordinary citizen imagine judging hate on not being supported on a football match or not speaking on Mandela's funeral. WHO REALLY ACTS LIKE THAT AND CALL THEMSELVES MATURED AND INTELLIGENT?

7 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by kestolove95(m): 5:33am On Nov 10, 2014
biafra
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by MduZA: 5:34am On Nov 10, 2014
BluIvy:

Mdu, why do you even care to explain yourself to this mofo? They do not have even one friend in the whole world, in India they called they called them for"cancer" imagine! Then they will blame South Africa for that when they should do a serious introspection on why that is. They are like babies from leadership to ordinary citizen imagine judging hate on not being supported on a football match or not speaking on Mandela's funeral. WHO REALLY ACTS LIKE THAT AND CALL THEMSELVES MATURED AND INTELLIGENT?

amen...ausi WA batho

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by MduZA: 5:35am On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
fvck you

reversed
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Ghana is Nigeria's no.1 friendly enemy.

SA is Nigeria's no.1 business/diplomatic enemy

I think Liberia and Benin Republic are our best pals.
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 10, 2014
[b]Who even asks such a dumb question when they travel to all the corners of the world to seek green pastures?

ITS OFFICIAL! NIGERIANS ARE BLOODY NARCISSISTS!

[size=16pt]Symptoms of Narcissistic disorder:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance
(e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. Requires excessive admiration

5. Has a very strong sense of entitlement,
e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. Is exploitative of others,
e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

9. Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes[/size]

Now read this description and tell me if it does not fit perfectly to a typical Nigerians personality? [/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2014
^^ ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2014
himkers:
^^ ode!

Right back at ya!
Re: Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? by finaly01: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Marsatto:
US Presidents will always tell you Isreal is their best Middle-East friend, South Korea is their best among the Koreas and United Kingdom is their overall best ally. This is why UK will always support US in almost everything. In the case of Nigeria, I think our best African friend should be either South-Africa or Ghana. S/A are fond of killing and deporting Nigerians so they can't be our ally. Ghana on the otherhand are always fighting with Nigeria on Social media. So my question for all Nairalanders is to educate me on the country you feel is our best friend in Africa.
i think our best friend is Sudan... conquered our territory and still ruling Nigeria till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Benue Killings: If FG Can’t Protect Us, We Will Raise An Army - Unongo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.