Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,820 members, 7,834,751 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? (2935 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hmmmm i havent learned then grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by manakins: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2006
It does hurt,sometimes brings down your self confidence but
the best part of it to me is that it becomes a challenge.Probably
brings out the best in me.

@IICE
Hi suppose ur are female so how does it feel to be rejected by a man?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hi smiley
Erhhh i am female and well if i was rejected by a guy, i would probably be down for a few hours and i'l be right back up and laugh it off.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by manakins: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2006
@iice
Nice one but imagine some dude that just not seem to recognise ur presence,
and you are probably all emotions for him,or he starts probably a teaser then gets cocky,
how would u react?
I am sure we've all had fantasies about someone that doesn't even know about us.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hmmm i can't really imagine that scenario because i dont get all those sensitive or maybe finer? emotions. I mean am quite realistic about things especially when it comes to matters of the heart, i tend to just analyze it with my head. So if he doesnt recognise my presence, its all good, someone else can recognise it. If he gets cocky, fine he can practice his cockiness on someone else. I guess summary of all this would be that if i get rejected, it doesnt make me a lesser person because in my head, i was who i was before he came and i am who i am after he rejected. Meaning i love myself the way i am, he's rejection would not lessen my worth. Hope you get the point am trying to make grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by manakins: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2006
smiley smiley Thanks IICE well spoken.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2006
Thanks and ya welcome manakins smiley smiley
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by GNature(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2006
I have always said iice is a very intelligent lady and i'm yet
to be proven wrong cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by Uche2nna(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2006
I do not think I agree with you guys here. iice is just saying that that should be the best way to handle rejection.I agree with her on that.But that was not the question,, How would you handle it?I mean when sb you really love decides to shove you aside, a nybody will feel dejected .Even a very cold iice
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 2:12am On Sep 08, 2006
Uche2nna, yes a person would feel rejection. Depending on the situation, i mean ranging from a 'toasting' rejection to loving relationship and everything in between. All my yans is how i would react, i don't expect it to work for everybody or anybody. Depth of dejection one feels depends on the strength of one's soul, mind and body. Like you said a very cold iice tongue hence the depth of dejection i would feel is mellow compared to say someone of shaky disposition. If someone you love pushes you aside, of course its painful but i don't believe one should instantly think that something is wrong with them just because someone rejected you. I would never be the type to slash myself just because a man rejected me neither am i the type to cry for weeks unend. Like i said am more of a thinker.
sorry gotta run, be back later. GNature thanks cheesy but i still got a ways to go to being that intelligent.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by bechex(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2006
u feel bad of course, but u know u win some u loose some. that just the way it is . If u aint ever been rejectd then maybe u aint trying enough or ur just plain lucky.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by ezeking(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2007
the kind of ladies i talk to get level and i don't go inform of r/ship or anything. there is a way to go about certain things and you wont be rejected. ones one 10,000 naira in a bet. the bet was to talk to a girl people say has a long history of rejecting guys. i did my thing and she fell. is all about attitude and xter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have the same view and experince. we all have spiritual reflexes that tells us what we can conquer and what we cant. We can also "learn" to conquer the girl we want if we really want to and study the person. it has happened to me and i won where they said angels even fear to hi !!!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by kobe(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2007
oooh how much it bleeds!
it feels good knowing that you actually tried.

Your choice to approach outweighs the rejection. Refusal to approach a lady by talking one's self out of it leads to the development of an unsettled conscience infected with 'what-ifs'.

How one chooses to react to the rejection is a different narrative. For me it's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me. lol.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2007
if i was rejected i will feel very very bad
dejected and like trash sad
that is why most people go to extremes to try hard and hurt the one that rejected them .
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by Radiant(f): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2007
Is the person rejecting me better than me? lol

I won't even give it a 2nd thought if I was rejected. And besides, I always get any guy I want if I have the chance and before he starts professing and confessing, I'm out. tongue

If I'm in a r/ship and the guy decides to leave me, is that also part of the rejection u talking about? Oh well, u feel bad definitely but hey, you gotta hit the road again. No man is worth living in Misery for. wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by diyobdw(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2007
No one wants to be rejected the feel is obviously not joyful.

In breif i would say it makes you concentrate too much on yourself(your worth ,physical appearance, mistakes, and everything that could have gone wrong.

Most of all if not carefull it would ruin u sad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by mukina2: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2007
diyo ure right dere girl

radiant even if you never loved the guy or you were the one always calling the shots in the r/l its hard for someone to reject you . .
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by Radiant(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2007
mukina2:

radiant even if you never loved the guy or you were the one always calling the shots in the r/l its hard for someone to reject you . .

Muki, what exactly d'u mean? smiley How u been? wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by mukina2: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
am good girl cheesy
what am sayin is that even though you were fronting onthis person or he loved you more and you didnt love you . .if he rejects you its hard .no matter what. .yeah other guys will always be around but that rejection part will make you feel bad anytime you think about it sad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by Radiant(f): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2007
Muki, one thing I can never do is see myself lower than anyone. It's all about lifting your head high, brush off the rejection off your shoulders and pop ya collar. cheesy

My friends know me. I don't worship anybody! Not even a guy I love. You can't be accepted by everyone and the fact that some lousy being rejected you isn't a reason good enough to reason like him.

I understand it's a sad feeling but then, so what? You shouldn't let inferiority complex sink into you. Be yourself and appreciate who you are. Be the best of who you are!

Even Jesus will all his perfection, was still rejected. So who are you not to be rejected? That should even be a driving force to making a difference in this life! cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 3:31am On Jan 11, 2007
Radiant. . Word!!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by mukina2: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2007
she has spoken . . ok . .radiant grin

hey icicle wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by okwanuzo3(f): 2:56am On Jan 12, 2007
/.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by Uche2nna(m): 4:59am On Jan 12, 2007
Good tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by iice(f): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2007
hey Muki wink

okwanuzu3, that's the spirit wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by mukina2: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2007
Okwa . .
good girl . it hurts but hey look at you know . you can even talk about it kiss

@icicle longgg time wink

uche where have you been? angry tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by okwanuzo3(f): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2007
iice:

okwanuzu3, that's the spirit wink

mukina2:

Okwa . .
good girl . it hurts but hey look at you know . you can even talk about it kiss

thanks girls smiley
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by Radiant(f): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
Okwanuzo, that's it! wink smiley
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by diyobdw(f): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
am feeling you girl! cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by toshmann(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2007
rejection?
i'm so used to it that i get surprised when i'm not rejected grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

infact i expect every girl to reject me now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and it's so funny b/c i'm handsome and gentle. . . .at least by my own assessment grin grin grin grin grin

anyway, rejection is so common that i just get on with my life as if nothing happened grin grin grin grin grin and indeed nothing happened b/c 3mins after rejection i've forgotten it all grin grin grin grin ;Dheading for the next babe. . . . and next rejection grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by noblegas2(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2009
lol, dats y its always gud to have Subs, one car Breaks down & u hop into anoda, grin grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? by woodboi(m): 2:49am On Aug 12, 2009
some people love you for no reason just as some people will hate you for no reason. i have seen both. but if i find myself going through such wire, i allow that feeling to burn for some mins just to learn my mistake if there is any,then sit back and view life from the angle of being dead,spend time with people that cares for me and things that matters to me before i know it i am back to my person again and i try not to bear any grudges in my heart, no matter how worst things get for me i always try to have it at the back of my mind that the defeat doesn't really worth taking the best off me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Oh You Need To Grow Up" She Says "But I Am. . . Right?" He Answers. / Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance / Dilemma: IGBO Or Cameroonian Or Both Wedding Celebration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.