Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me (4629 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily / Help!! My Brothers Wife Keeps Finding Faults In Everything I Do!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't know if this is the correct section to post this but I recently travelled to abuja for business stuff and instead of staying in a hotel as I planned, my brother kind of forced me to lodge with him saying that it won't be proper for me to have a sibling there and still stay in a hotel.

The thing now is he is not always at home till late at night due to his job and he recently married just early this year and whenever I am back in the evening trying to relax and watch news, she will take the remote control and put nigerian movie that I hate.

The first time I didn't say anything and let it slide and started even holding unto the remote. But it seems like she has no fear and demands for the remote. There was even a time we struggled physically for it and this is a young woman of highest 30yrs

This story is long that I can't start telling all the instances. I have reported her to my brother but he just said I should leave her that that's how women behave that whenever I want to watch TV I should wait till she is sleeping angry. I am beginning to wonder who is the man of the house.

I have had enough. Maybe that is how she do drag remote with him. I don't know if I should leave the house or stay till I am done and teach her a lesson. This is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by bigtt76(f): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Well buy your own remote naaa grin you can get spare remote from DSTV office or buy the universal remote sef tongue You nor de shame ....your brother house you and next thing you begin drag remote with hin wife. You you should be more matured here.

You can either playfully 'beg' her to allow you sometime to listen to news or go to bed and sleep. Its her house by right of marriage and NOT yours by right of being a sibling. Did I make myself clear tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Ploy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
That is how your brother want it, so let it be. By the way, it is her home.

Next, pls.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Well buy your own remote naaa grin you can get spare remote from DSTV office or buy the universal remote sef tongue You nor de shame ....your brother house you and next thing you begin drag remote with hin wife. You you should be more matured here.

You can either playfully 'beg' her to allow you sometime to listen to news or go to bed and sleep. Its her house by right of marriage and NOT yours by right of being a sibling. Did I make myself clear tongue
which one is "you no dey shame" is it not them that drag me to stay there?

She watch nollywood home video morning, afternoon and night
Prepare food, she cannot. When hungry catch her she boil indomie and fry 2 egg. I am beginning to wonder if she use juju on my brother angry

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ploy:
That is how your brother want it, so let it be. By the way, it is her home.

Next, pls.
so she won't respect her inlaws again. Are you sure you are a man? angry

Imagine snatching remote changing the channel when I am watching a movie that is suspending me with suspense.

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Well as regards her frying 'indomie and 2 eggs' grin make your brother complain and not you. Do not put asunder their marriage biko. Na your bros know how and wetin join them together.

'You nor de shame' means you nor get self pity. Your brother drag you to go stay with am ...he point gun for your head? Abi he asked you to pay him less the hotel rate? He's only trying to help you save on the hotel cost. If you don't like it ....at least you still got the hotel money with you abi? Why not fly off to the nearest 5 star hotel where no one would be struggling things with you tongue

krall:
which one is "you no dey shame" is it not them that drag me to stay there?

She watch nollywood home video morning, afternoon and night
Prepare food, she cannot. When hungry catch her she boil indomie and fry 2 egg. I am beginning to wonder if she use juju on my brother angry

18 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Well as regards her frying 'indomie and 2 eggs' grin make your brother complain and not you. Do not put asunder their marriage biko. Na your bros know how and wetin join them together.

'You nor de shame' means you nor get self pity. Your brother drag you to go stay with am ...he point gun for your head? Abi he asked you to pay him less the hotel rate? He's only trying to help you save on the hotel cost. If you don't like it ....at least you still got the hotel money with you abi? Why not fly off to the nearest 5 star hotel where no one would be struggling things with you tongue

I have channel the money to somewhere else.
I have no where to go. I can't be paying over 15,000 everynight for 1 month.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Satan using women since "the beginning "...
Bros, u have shelter, food and a space to lay ur head every night...
concentrate on the whatever that took u to Abj. cos u practically have NO right over anything in that house except it be given u...
'That's how women behave' believe and live by that quote while u are there! don't let a woman spoil d relationship you have with your bro cos wen wahala start, he won't be on ur side.... no man should...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Ploy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
so she won't respect her inlaws again. Are you sure you are a man? angry

Imagine snatching remote changing the channel when I am watching a movie that is suspending me with suspense.

The sister of my brother's wife does that to me and decided to let it slip, the house isn't mine. I will leave there some day, I mean soon

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Wendy80(f): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Changing channel when some1 is watching TV without permission is rude. I sense tension btw u two (maybe una no like d babe bros marry) grin. #joking. I can't do that to my broda inlaw or even any1. But OP just ignore like her hubby said.

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
You are going about it the wrong way, trying to show " its my brothers house" but its her house too.
Be diplomatic, say madam abeg give me 1-2 hours make i finish this movie or watch news, tease her turn it to a joke.
You dont have money for hotel so humble yourself.
You are actually the one dragging remote with her my brother

11 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by davdandam(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why do for have the feeling the same woman is saying same thing about you to her friends

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
I knew nobody will support me here.
Do you know I buy diesel when he is not around
As for food, I eat outside.

tjark1:
Satan using women since "the beginning "...
Bros, u have shelter, food and a space to lay ur head every night...
concentrate on the whatever that took u to Abj. cos u practically have NO right over anything in that house except it be given u...
'That's how women behave' believe and live by that quote while u are there! don't let a woman spoil d relationship you have with your bro cos wen wahala start, he won't be on ur side.... no man should...
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Rotfl!! This OP won't kill me o! grin

Abeg, you guys need to look at the OP's previous topics before taking this topic to heart. cheesy

I thought it from the very first post that the OP was just clowning, all his posts were seriously cracking me up. Then I saw his posting history and my suspicions were confirmed. Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
davdandam:
Why do for have the feeling the same woman is saying same thing about you to her friends
that is not new they do gossip on the phone
She will spend over 15 minutes gisting and laughing on the phone.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
ileobatojo:

Abeg, you guys need to look at the OP's previous topics before taking this topic to heart. cheesy

I thought it from the very first post that the OP was just clowning, all his posts were seriously cracking me up. Then I saw his posting history and my suspicions were confirmed. Lmao!
oga mind yourself

Nobody should listen to this joker
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
ileobatojo:

Chai am usually smarter than this oh lol. Kai na me fall mugu today
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
that is not new they do gossip on the phone
She will spend over 15 minutes gisting and laughing on the phone.

grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
aisha2:

cheesy cheesy

Those his old topics are hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
This his post takes the cake for me totally hilarious ;
(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)
My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by krall: 2:44pm On Sep 18
This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

I have also observed some other mammywater tendency she exhibits....

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
ileobatojo:

cheesy cheesy

Those his old topics are hilarious! grin

I don laugh almost piss for body. The mammy water one is hilarious

1 Like

aisha2:

sister these are the kind of people who spoil other peoples thread and runaway.
Don't mind him. I appreciate your advice.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
lolz
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by krall: 12:57pm On Sep 02
It was just yesterday that I decided to eat at the popular "mama rebecca" buka. Then one fine girl entered, look around and go and order her food. Then she came to my table and said "please can I join you? smiley embarassed" with smiles all over. I gulp, look left and right and say 'OK'. So she sat down and started conversing....

Next thing I know, an extra large ceramic plate landed on the table."Madam your food don ready".
White rice one one side, beans and spaghetti on the other, Large slices of plantain spread on top, 1 big fish tail chucked in the center and 3 pieces of meat placed at the corners. All to be washed down with 2 sachets of "pure water" and 1 bottle of malt. I gulp again and ask if she bring for two of us. She say "its for only me angry"

So I minded mound my business and before I know, she have devoured the feed, And starts going.
When she reached out side and was resting under a tree, the madam came and say I should pay for my girl friend food.

Me: which girlfriend? Did I enter here with anybody.
Madam: that girl that eat with u say na her boyfriend go pay. No be you be?
Me: no!!!!! angry
Madam: una wan chop 700 food run abi

She grab my belt (she is very big) shocked. I retaliate and blow her and ran outside and point the girl culprit. Everybody left their food to either chase and watch. She tried to run with her full stomach but was not fast enough. That was how they catch her. angry

Pics coming very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aisha2 stop that. angry angry
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Splendblex(f): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahahaha! Chai Abasi.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aisha, so I just wasted my time and energy giving him tips on his Nollywood movie? cry

I knew it couldn't be true. No sane adult can be that f00lish.

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Phema post=27864630]

Cool down, poster has been:

1. Seduced by his Asian Bosses daughter

2. Decieved by his girlfriend that she was a twin

3. Dated a mammy water

4. Been decieved by a girl at a mama put joint

5. Almost lynched by a crowd because of puff puff

In all these he has "pictures" to back up.

He has 50 more "colourful" experiences from his imagination.

6 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

Nice revelation aisha2.

Where is this Op from?

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Phema:
Aisha, so I just wasted my time and energy giving him tips on his Nollywood movie? cry

Me self gave advice
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha
Nice revelation aisha2.
Where is this Op from?

His stories are very interesting sha. I don laugh taya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? / dalu / The Trans Agenda And What It’s About:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.