Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me (4643 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily / Help!! My Brothers Wife Keeps Finding Faults In Everything I Do!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
aisha2:

I don laugh almost piss for body. The mammy water one is hilarious

Lol! The mammy water one is the funniest. cheesy

Check out this one.

My female colleague that shares office with me brings love machine to work (pics)
krall:
I don't even know who authorized such practice at my work place. Due to a building maintenance program, workers were moved from the affected buildings to a safe complex but it required that they have to "squat" in another persons office till the the program is completed. That was what caused two people to be sharing one office.

As bad luck would have it, there is this female colleague that was randomly selected to stay temporarily with me. I had no objections initially until the day that I accidentally opened her hand bag and saw a love machine inside!!! shocked shocked I thought maybe she just bought it new and mistakenly carried it to work but it became suspicious as she started bringing it everyday.
She even keeps it on her desk at times and I don't know what message she is trying to send.. So most times I avoid staying inside with her and leave for like 2hrs incase.

I am becoming scared as I could be molested but I just can't report this to Oga that she is romancing herself at work inside my office because it will be embarrassing.

Please How do I handle this situation without causing internal conflict?

I will upload picture of what the love machine looks like soon.

grin grin

Edited: he later posted the pics....... it was pictures of car phone chargers!! Rotfl! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by derrick333(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Well as regards her frying 'indomie and 2 eggs' grin make your brother complain and not you. Do not put asunder their marriage biko. Na your bros know how and wetin join them together.

'You nor de shame' means you nor get self pity. Your brother drag you to go stay with am ...he point gun for your head? Abi he asked you to pay him less the hotel rate? He's only trying to help you save on the hotel cost. If you don't like it ....at least you still got the hotel money with you abi? Why not fly off to the nearest 5 star hotel where no one would be struggling things with you tongue

U jus qoute me,I wish I cud like ur post like 10times

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
And I wanted to start preaching cheesy cheesy cheesy
Poster, u have been busted!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aisha2 and Sophyrocks, abeg make una unquote me for this imaginary story jare. grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
ileobatojo:

Lol! The mammy water one is the funniest. cheesy
Check out this one.
My female colleague that shares office with me brings love machine to work (pics)
grin grin
Edited: he later posted the pics....... it was pictures of car chargers!! Rotfl! grin

Ile haff kill me, my belle

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
aisha2:

Ile haff kill me, my belle

grin grin

The guy is a comedic genius.. Walahi, he has made my day. grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by bigtt76(f): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
So why complain? Like say your browser nor de dat town nko wetin you for do.... Cut short our stay? Abeg try bear. Browse for news on your fone or tablet and stop dragging tinz with de owner.

krall:
I have channel the money to somewhere else.
I have no where to go. I can't be paying over 15,000 everynight for 1 month.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
While her rudeness is obvious, it's her house remember? Her TV, her remote, her call...

Move on already
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigtt76:
So why complain? Like say your browser nor de dat town nko wetin you for do.... Cut short our stay? Abeg try bear. Browse for news on your fone or tablet and stop dragging tinz with de owner.

I for no channel they money. I was pulled into this mess.
Thanks for your advice ma.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nor mind am... Hin want Nilly wood movie response from us naaaa grin

ileobatojo:
Rotfl!! This OP won't kill me o! grin

Abeg, you guys need to look at the OP's previous topics before taking this topic to heart. cheesy

I thought it from the very first post that the OP was just clowning, all his posts were seriously cracking me up. Then I saw his posting history and my suspicions were confirmed. Lmao!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
moreeni:
While her rudeness is obvious, it's her house remember? Her TV, her remote, her call...

Move on already
okay ma. But before the month end, I will know all the latest nollywood movie angry
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by wayne4loan: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by wayne4loan: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
I don't know if this is the correct section to post this but I recently travelled to abuja for business stuff and instead of staying in a hotel as I planned, my brother kind of forced me to lodge with him saying that it won't be proper for me to have a sibling there and still stay in a hotel.

The thing now is he is not always at home till late at night due to his job and he recently married just early this year and whenever I am back in the evening trying to relax and watch news, she will take the remote control and put nigerian movie that I hate.

The first time I didn't say anything and let it slide and started even holding unto the remote. But it seems like she has no fear and demands for the remote. There was even a time we struggled physically for it and this is a young woman of highest 30yrs

This story is long that I can't start telling all the instances. I have reported her to my brother but he just said I should leave her that that's how women behave that whenever I want to watch TV I should wait till she is sleeping angry. I am beginning to wonder who is the man of the house.

I have had enough. Maybe that is how she do drag remote with him. I don't know if I should leave the house or stay till I am done and teach her a lesson. This is an insult.
dude, I thought u are dead?

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
wayne4loan:
dude, I thought u are dead?
if you planned to kill me, It did not work tongue
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1 can I lodge with you till november ending for a token.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
Tallesty1 can I lodge with you till november ending for a token.
lols.....

Where are you?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols.....

Where are you?
gwarinpa side if you have motor bring come
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
gwarinpa side if you have motor bring come
hahahahahah.

You have alota properties.

Honestly I wouldn't want you to leave.

There is no reason.

If you leave now, won't you need their help again?

Relax, there is a hand you will give that woman and she would be the one to ask you to select your favor channel.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
So your brother can not afford extra-view ?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP, which nollywood movie is on tonight? tongue
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by drnoel: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
krall:
I don't know if this is the correct section to post this but I recently travelled to abuja for business stuff and instead of staying in a hotel as I planned, my brother kind of forced me to lodge with him saying that it won't be proper for me to have a sibling there and still stay in a hotel.

The thing now is he is not always at home till late at night due to his job and he recently married just early this year and whenever I am back in the evening trying to relax and watch news, she will take the remote control and put nigerian movie that I hate.

The first time I didn't say anything and let it slide and started even holding unto the remote. But it seems like she has no fear and demands for the remote. There was even a time we struggled physically for it and this is a young woman of highest 30yrs

This story is long that I can't start telling all the instances. I have reported her to my brother but he just said I should leave her that that's how women behave that whenever I want to watch TV I should wait till she is sleeping angry. I am beginning to wonder who is the man of the house.

I have had enough. Maybe that is how she do drag remote with him. I don't know if I should leave the house or stay till I am done and teach her a lesson. This is an insult.

if u dont want to be insulted abeg carry ya plasma screen TV next time u go their.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
another potential musiwa
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Kimoni: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2014
@krall - Chairman, Troll Association of Nigeria(TAN). You write very well though, and really funny. Explore ur talent bro

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Chongaiman: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Seems like a reincarnation of mobo444. Similar styles.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Rather than teach her a lesson OP is better off teaching his brother the lesson with brotherly advice and leave it at that.
tjark1:
Satan using women since "the beginning "...
Bros, u have shelter, food and a space to lay ur head every night...
concentrate on the whatever that took u to Abj. cos u practically have NO right over anything in that house except it be given u...
'That's how women behave' believe and live by that quote while u are there! don't let a woman spoil d relationship you have with your bro cos wen wahala start, he won't be on ur side.... no man should...

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by oyeludef(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2014
bigtt76:
Well buy your own remote naaa grin you can get spare remote from DSTV office or buy the universal remote sef tongue You nor de shame ....your brother house you and next thing you begin drag remote with hin wife. You you should be more matured here.

You can either playfully 'beg' her to allow you sometime to listen to news or go to bed and sleep. Its her house by right of marriage and NOT yours by right of being a sibling. Did I make myself clear tongue
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2014
krall:
which one is "you no dey shame" is it not them that drag me to stay there?

She watch nollywood home video morning, afternoon and night
Prepare food, she cannot. When hungry catch her she boil indomie and fry 2 egg. I am beginning to wonder if she use juju on my brother angry

If you like, keep painting devil's horns on her head just to get brownie points on a public forum. cheesy If you are any mature you will insist on staying at a hotel next time. Its your brother's house not yours so you don't determine whats goes.

You are fighting with someone over a remote in her own house and u expect us not to question your level of maturity? undecided so you leave your own house to go play "dictator" in another person's house are you not ashamed?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
ileobatojo:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by amakadigreat(f): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Yes ma grin grin grin sweet
bigtt76:
Well buy your own remote naaa grin you can get spare remote from DSTV office or buy the universal remote sef tongue You nor de shame ....your brother house you and next thing you begin drag remote with hin wife. You you should be more matured here.

You can either playfully 'beg' her to allow you sometime to listen to news or go to bed and sleep. Its her house by right of marriage and NOT yours by right of being a sibling. Did I make myself clear tongue
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Dragging Remote Control With Me by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2014
ileobatojo:
angry angry ileobatojo and the crayfish sellers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Parents Go Through Contents Of Their Children's Mobile Phones? / Marital Issues: In Need Of Advice / Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.