Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? (1912 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
1one:
We all need an avenue to ventilate our hurt... so if Nairaland works it for the OP.. You guys should free him...

All these things one has been seeing on Nairaland, shey it's not that man pikin would just stay single for life so undecided
No, our problem is, we always like to fix attention on the wrong person and deny the right person attention, at the end this is always the climax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragedy Of Girls Life / Is This Truely How Relationship Starts And End? (picture) / When She Says She Likes Bad Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.