Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? (2002 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date / At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's one of the disadvantage on the female folks, sadly.

I have always liked her and respect her views on all counts. She is straight forward and stand for the truth at all times, never biased.

I had already liked her even before seeing her pic. She is beautiful and she got the hights as well, light skinned.

But the problem is I know someone she dated outside here (she isn't aware he is a nairalander and it's a long story anyway) and it was a fling kinda affair. Sadly, she had another one with another nairalander on here which seem to have ended with a sour taste from the look of things. They hooked up when RedBenson created the hook up thread. That was when I saw her pic.

It seems like the men only come into her life just because of what they see. However, she does not seem to care about that either according to her reply to a guy today who was genuinely trying to correct her notion.

Though a guy tried to 'fight' the dude who was trying to correct her notion, the question is, would he marry such woman who boast of sleeping with men? Date, that's sure one but would he pat his sister on the back and say well done?

I presumed he is likely one of those who just sleep with girls as fun thing.

She is an independent woman which I respect.

But there are certain things we need to consider in our lives.

Women ought to be careful because a man who could really mean well for you might not be in a hurry but closely watching from afar. However, the ones who want to your body would rush you like bees to honey.

As much as I like this lady, it's gonna be hard to even let her know my toughts towards her because aside the men she is been with, she is an awesome person. Could it be that these men don't see her inner qualities like I do?

Would you date/marry a nairaland lady who has been with 2 nairalanders and you are aware?
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by iceberylin(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Question for the Gods undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
We have wife material and girlfriend material.

Where do you place here?
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by mesoade(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tell her this,not Us
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Texykool: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP... Man Up!!!

Are U waiting for me to tell you whether to date her or not

If you love her well enough... Go for it!

By the way... Nairaland supervisor was around.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by DeBlunt: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Reading this made me hungry angry tongue
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
So because a nairalander has dated a girl,things did not work out well,they call it quit.......
if you love her,go for her.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Since when did dating a girl that has dated a Nairalander become an issue? Before it was a girl who had dated a friend, a cousin, a brother and now a Nairalander too? Na wah oo.
Anyways, it doesn't matter if all ex's are Nairalanders. Like you said, it could be they didn't recognise the qualities you see in her. One man's honey is another's rat poison, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Where is everyone? Come on guy, let me hear your views.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
MzPreshie:
Since when did dating a girl that has dated a Nairalander become an issue? Before it was a girl who had dated a friend, a cousin, a brother and now a Nairalander too? Na wah oo.
Anyways, it doesn't matter if all ex's are Nairalanders. Like you said, it could be they didn't recognise the qualities you see in her. One man's honey is another's rat poison, you know.
Thanks.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by moneyhungry(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol.
Another godly story...
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
moneyhungry:
Lol.
Another godly story...
it's real. Not fiction. Or imagine if you were in my shoes, how would you handle it?
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by moneyhungry(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
creamydude:
it's real. Not fiction. Or imagine if you were in my shoes, how would you handle it?
You should look at things the way they are.
I think you're falling in love with a bi-tch and that's bad, toughen up.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by tpia6: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
what if the nl male has dated 5 or more nl females? In that case, he (or you) shouldnt be complaining at all.

i mean, i dont know how you people verify yourselves/your genders here, but i guess you do it somehow.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
what if the nl male has dated 5 or more nl females? In that case, he (or you) shouldnt be complaining at all.

i mean, i dont know how you people verify yourselves/your genders here, but i guess you do it somehow.
it's easy. Just click on edit profile and you can change your gender.

Well, that's the problem with the lady in picture.

There is a chance that the images would be a tough thing to handle but I feel she is really a nice person aside that.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2014
moneyhungry:

You should look at things the way they are.
I think you're falling in love with a bi-tch and that's bad, toughen up.
You are partially right but looking at things differently, there isn't a girl out there who hasn't dated and slept with more than 5 men; the only difference is the awareness of the previous guys.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by BreezyRita(f): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Can you date a lady another guy dated? Answer that and you have the answer to your question.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Teespice(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2014
your only concern here is because she has had flings with previous Nairalanders not because you truly like her because if you do, her past experience is what it is, the PAST.

you are only concerned about your reputation on nl because the lady in question has had flings, going by your original post. you are bothered because you feel people will castigate you for having something to do with a "bitchhh" as someone had already called her.

in my opinion, you are tad selfish. it is your reputation here you are bothered about. biko leave her because if you decide to be in a relationship with her, you will only end up thinking about the Nairalanders she has slept with and how they will gloat about their experiences with her. you will only end up terminating it and leaving her heartbroken.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2014
creamydude:
It's one of the disadvantage on the female folks, sadly.

I have always liked her and respect her views on all counts. She is straight forward and stand for the truth at all times, never biased.

I had already liked her even before seeing her pic. She is beautiful and she got the hights as well, light skinned.

But the problem is I know someone she dated outside here (she isn't aware he is a nairalander and it's a long story anyway) and it was a fling kinda affair. Sadly, she had another one with another nairalander on here which seem to have ended with a sour taste from the look of things. They hooked up when RedBenson created the hook up thread. That was when I saw her pic.

It seems like the men only come into her life just because of what they see. However, she does not seem to care about that either according to her reply to a guy today who was genuinely trying to correct her notion.

Though a guy tried to 'fight' the dude who was trying to correct her notion, the question is, would he marry such woman who boast of sleeping with men? Date, that's sure one but would he pat his sister on the back and say well done?

I presumed he is likely one of those who just sleep with girls as fun thing.

She is an independent woman which I respect.

But there are certain things we need to consider in our lives.

Women ought to be careful because a man who could really mean well for you might not be in a hurry but closely watching from afar. However, the ones who want to your body would rush you like bees to honey.

As much as I like this lady, it's gonna be hard to even let her know my toughts towards her because aside the men she is been with, she is an awesome person. Could it be that these men don't see her inner qualities like I do?

Would you date/marry a nairaland lady who has been with 2 nairalanders and you are aware?

Nna men...

Reading this post has left me with a very very very massive Headache..

Nairalanders, outsiders, foreigners, whats the difference?! Its sex.. Kini big deal?!

Some of the questions I see on Nairaland sound like its coming from people too young to be watching a kissing scene in a movie..

Okija Juju.. The Gods are Wise
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2014
nairaland babe my asss.....
You dating someone you've not seen.
Someone whose dp could be fake.....

Mtscheew.

Meanwhile, op that your username sounds gaish sha
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by adedayourt(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2014
When you love a lady

All her fault nd short-comings vanish b4 u
You don't remba her past
And she seem like d best outa d best

But when a guy is not sure what he feels bout a lady...

He starts seeing things like oda nairalander she has dated
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Teespice:
your only concern here is because she has had flings with previous Nairalanders not because you truly like her because if you do, her past experience is what it is, the PAST.

you are only concerned about your reputation on nl because the lady in question has had flings, going by your original post. you are bothered because you feel people will castigate you for having something to do with a "bitchhh" as someone had already called her.

in my opinion, you are tad selfish. it is your reputation here you are bothered about. biko leave her because if you decide to be in a relationship with her, you will only end up thinking about the Nairalanders she has slept with and how they will gloat about their experiences with her. you will only end up terminating it and leaving her heartbroken.

[b]The Long and short of it is that the OP should stop living life on Nairaland..

Lemme guess what he thinks would happen: He would take her out on a date in the Food section and they would meet her ex-flings and lovers there.. grin

These Niggas never cease to amuse me.. grin

Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2014
I can go on dates with any lady but I cannot commit to a relationship with a lady who has slept with a friend.

If the nairalander is my friend and I know he has slept with the female, then I may still go out on a date with her but committing to her would be a negative.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2014
striktlymi:
I can go on dates with any lady but I cannot commit to a relationship with a lady who has slept with a friend.

If the nairalander is my friend and I know he has slept with the female, then I may still go out on a date with her but committing to her would be a negative.

REALLLY!!!!

So what of if you unknowing become friends with someone your partner has slept with in the past, what would you do?
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Teespice(f): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

[b]The Long and short of it is that the OP should stop living life on Nairaland..

Lemme guess what he thinks would happen: He would take her out on a date in the Food section and they would meet her ex-flings and lovers there.. grin

These Niggas never cease to amuse me.. grin

abi na

then take her to family section to get approval from the stakeholders

take her to the religion section to get married.

then to sexuality to make babies

truly the gods are Wise. hehehehehe.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Teespice(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2014
adedayourt:
When you love a lady

All her fault nd short-comings vanish b4 u
You don't remba her past
And she seem like d best outa d best

But when a guy is not sure what he feels bout a lady...

He starts seeing things like oda nairalander she has dated

GBAM

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Teespice:

Who even told the op that the lady slept with the nairalander. That's one thing with some guys, because you visit and have a couple of drinks and pictures with them, when you no longer roll with them, they tag you their ex and broadcast to everybody.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Exjoker(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Another silly post. Was this not the same with asking, "if you can date a girl that has been dated by another guy?"
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin

This one is indeed funny...

Nairalander or no nairalander..have you the slightest of ideas on the number of guys that have dated that sister in your church and that on your street?

If you haven't got a thing for her simply say so and refrain from living your life onNairaland
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Kunleskey(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Maybe
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm.
Guys date each other on NL all the time and while few are enjoying the relationship some are not enjoying it.
Guys date each other outside NL and some of them are cool relationships while some of them are bad.
There is no difference bro.
If you like her enough then there should be no questions at all. Only purpose and focus and hard work in making it work.

For example I know some guys dating some girls here, though it's a private thing and if it doesn't work out what difference does it make if another Nairalander likes here.

Baba most girls have had several relationships and it just doesn't change a thing.
It's either you like her or you don't. No questions asked no judgement made.

This question is actually immature and I think my responses is not even making sense because I'm trying to get my head around it.
Re: Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? by sexymoma(f): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
People fail to understand that Nl is a social netwrk not Shomolu Street angry
For crying out loud.. There are millions of people using this site. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies... / HELP: I Get More Attracted To Married Women / Which Man Is Holding A Hoe (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.