Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Does She Really Have Feelings For Me?? Or She Only Sees Me As A Mere Friend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Have Feelings For Me?? Or She Only Sees Me As A Mere Friend?? (604 Views)

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does She Really Have Feelings For Me?? Or She Only Sees Me As A Mere Friend?? by managermahmud: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
There's this gal I met 9months ago in my school. A very beautiful gal, shez 'every guys' choice, infact shez one of the hottest babe in th campus(IBB uni). Afta exchanging contacts, we've been good friends. My initial motive toward her is to date her, but I didn't rush my ambition towards her. I took my time 'planting' myself in her mind by calling her ATLEAST once everyday. Weneva I call her, we spend couple of minutes on the phone, we usually have a smooth conversation and I believe she alwys enjoy our conversation cos I try to create a sense of humor. I tried to be a friend of her friends(she has just 2 friend) and I succeeded to a great extent. In a nut-shell, here in my ordeal... For the fact that she obviously enjoys our conversation ova d phn, she has neva called me 4 once. At 1st, she dnt return my calls until I talkd to her abt it. She has never called me one day just to hear from me or just to say "Hi" it puzzles me. Atyms wen I call her, she'll tell me that she was just thinking abt me. There is 1 thing I sincerely love abt her, she doesn't lie no matter what. She tells u the truth not minding if it hurts. When I askd her if she has a boyfriend she told me no. She also told me that guys ar on her neck.

My problem is this, I'm scared of throwing my dignity b4 her, asking her out and she turns me down abruptly... Pls how do I know if she loves me? Pls advice me on this 1, what shud I do?
Re: Does She Really Have Feelings For Me?? Or She Only Sees Me As A Mere Friend?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
One word, be patient... Unlike me dats not patient wen it comes to wooin a lady, i just forget abt her nd move ova to the next prson...

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Bleach Her Skin / 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever (for Ladies) / Question For The Day?? Your Expressions To Last Year's Valentine Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.