Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? (7273 Views)

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside / R / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Hi all, my male neighbor who usually ignore me but secretly follow me comes out of his house the minute he sees me drive into my driveway especially when he changed his hairstyle.

What could this mean?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 2:57am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my male neighbor who usually ignore me but secretly follow me comes out of his house the minute he sees me drive into my driveway especially when he changed his hairstyle.

What could this mean?

Simply means you're dying to have his dick impale you smiley

Thank me later.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

Simply means you're dying to have his dick impale you smiley

Thank me later.
I meant he seems me and comes out of his house not the other way round.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 3:06am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

I meant he seems me and comes out of his house not the other way round.

I meant you wanna furk this guy cos you seem to be talking about him a lot.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

I meant you wanna furk this guy cos you seem to be talking about him a lot.
Not likely.

I just want to know what he's up to.

I want to know why he's doing all these things.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by vizkiz: 3:15am On Feb 20, 2016
it's past midnight in Nigeria, so you have to wait till daybreak to have more comments grin

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 3:17am On Feb 20, 2016
vizkiz:
it's past midnight in Nigeria, so you have to wait till daybreak to have more comments grin
Okay, lmao.

I was wondering why the website is encountering slow traffic. grin
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 3:20am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:
Not likely.
I just want to know what he's up to.
I want to know why he's doing all these things.
And you think we'll have the answers to that?

5 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 3:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

And you think we'll have the answers to that?
Why not?

Btw, you can't speak for everyone on here?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by gabbidonb(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
which kind tokumbor do u drive; desperate slut

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2016
gabbidonb:
which kind tokumbor do u drive; desperate slut
What makes me a desperate slut?

You m0ron!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by poshestmina(f): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Seems your car makes too much noise sad

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

Why not?

No I cnt. But we all know you're a troll and replying you is a fackkin waste of time. smiley

8 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by yomi007k(m): 3:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Maybe he is looking forward to becoming ur gateman.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by ronald4lif(m): 3:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Do you really drive and how were you able to pass your driving test? That's what I'm interested in knowing.

12 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Not again! Gosh!

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by bomasek(m): 3:53am On Feb 20, 2016
This idiot don show again undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by greyce: 4:02am On Feb 20, 2016
What kinda car do u drive cos he might be coming out 2 admire or car and not u grin u could just ask him sha,so u save urself d stress of wondering

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Synzu(m): 4:10am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
What kinda car do u drive cos he might be coming out 2 admire or car and not u grin u could just ask him sha,so u save urself d stress of wondering

Are u new?
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by mamagee3(f): 4:17am On Feb 20, 2016
greyce:
I don't drive a flashy car, so I don't think it's my car.

Besides, his car is very flashy so it can't be my vehicle.
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by falseman(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

I don't drive a flashy car, so I don't think it's my car.

Besides, his car is very flashy so it can't be my vehicle.

Call me asap
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Sharp9: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2016
One of the reason why some girls are still single, just say 'Hello' to him(d green light) and see the wonders of Hello. It will break d wall between you and him. Am sure that he is a cool guy, just taking his time.

4 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by missdebs(f): 5:46am On Feb 20, 2016
maybe he is trying to minister the gospel to you

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2016
It's a coincidence !! I actually came out to get some fresh air

4 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by omarithmetics: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Maybe you're actually ugly and this "neighbour" of yours is in awe of the magnitude of ugliness he sees in you. Trus me if a guy wants to talk to you he will do just that so stop reading into things 2 deeply you might hurt your brain

5 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2016
mamagee3:

Why not?

well, on this, he is right and sure speaking for us.

Yur such a brain dead nitwit

3 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Trunaijian: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
Seems your car makes too much noise sad
lolz

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by oteneaaron(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Synzu:

No I cnt. But we all know you're a troll and replying you is a fackkin waste of time. smiley

As in ehh..dis chick again??

Last 2 weeks or so it was - "my mum says i'm a devil......"
"I jus bashed my xar war do i do.....?"

Never seen an overgrown.....insecured.....trolling ......biatch as this.........the tin don tire me.......b4 u know now one crazy mod go push am go FP..........

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2016
oteneaaron:

As in ehh..dis chick again??

Last 2 weeks or so it was - "my mum says i'm a devil......"
"I jus bashed my xar war do i do.....?"

Never seen an overgrown.....insecured.....trolling ......biatch as this.........the tin don tire me.......b4 u know now one crazy mod go push am go FP..........
yur new here?

I bet you ain't seen nothing yet cheesy
Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by oteneaaron(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yur new here?

I bet you ain't seen nothing yet cheesy

Av been here as long as i can remember.....just dat her threads are quite annoying.....i jus been de avoid am like ojuju.......

Never seen a chick dats always whining....no be say she even fine sef......

Na she d drool after the guy ooo....she come nairaland the yarn trash.......

Overgrown baby....

2 Likes

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2016
oteneaaron:

Av been here as long as i can remember.....just dat her threads are quite annoying.....i jus been de avoid am like ojuju.......

Never seen a chick dats always whining....no be say she even fine sef......

Na she d drool after the guy ooo....she come nairaland the yarn trash.......

Overgrown baby....
go through her topics and you'll understand better

B!tch creates an average of 5 senseless topics daily

1 Like

Re: My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? by oteneaaron(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go through her topics and you'll understand better

B!tch creates an average of 5 senseless topics daily

As in ehh......make she come naija see how real ladies de hustle and dey carry their self......

Naija gurls maybe annoying, but they aren't dumb.........

Quote me anywhere..... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Completely Nude In Bathroom Selfies / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth / Best Man Teaches Groom How To Kiss His Unhappy Bride On The Altar, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.