Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How To Get Over A Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Crush? (3083 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How Best To Forget A Crush? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over A Crush? by Cayon(f): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2008
Ok, I have a crush on this guy and I want to stop it.  I have tried all the advice (from co-workers/friends) on how to rid him from my mind but I am still feeling him.

Funny, i am usually good on giving advise to my friends/co-workers (first date, gifts, crush.etc.) but now that it is me in the situation i am helpless.

So I ask y'all, how to get over a crush?

L8tr
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by eminemkayc: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2008
No idea shordi!!! smiley
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by HRhotness(f): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2008
tell him!

trust me, it works. immediately he knws, he wont seem so attractive anymore. . . he'll either start actin like a jerk (like they always do) or he'll warm up to d idea and u'll start seeing all his nasty habits.
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by eminemkayc: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
Acting like a JERK? Thats unfair nd impudent,
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by spikedcylinder: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2008
Watch him poo poo. Instant turn off! tongue
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Cayon(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Watch him poo poo. Instant turn off! tongue
lol. i responded to you on Friday (check email). sorry for the late reply. hope we can hook up at a club when i get there wink

off to face the cold outside
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
Cayon:

lol. i responded to you on Friday (check email). sorry for the late reply. hope we can hook up at a club when i get there wink

off to face the cold outside

Oops.

Sorry. Haven't checked that email since Friday or so, will get to it in a bit. kiss
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Cipriani(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2008
Think of me baby and you will start a new crush with me and end the old one. cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by tpia: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2008
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Topic

I say step up ur game. . . . . . . or just get over it, trust me its just a phase. kiss
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by MissyB1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

tell him!

trust me, it works. immediately he knws, he wont seem so attractive anymore. . . he'll either start actin like a jerk (like they always do) or he'll warm up to d idea and u'll start seeing all his nasty habits.
This is so 111% right!!
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
Have a "Sprite" or a "Tandy" or even a "Mirinda"

Trust me, the "Crush" would never be the same again!
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Have a "Sprite" or a "Tandy" or even a "Miranda"

lol,
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Cipriani(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Have a "Sprite" or a "Tandy" or even a "Miranda"

Mr Crackles, you are cracking meeeeee!!!!!!!

Buahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

tell him!

Faux Pas!!!!!!

The best way to get over a crush is TO FIND ANOTHER ONE.
Better still, look at them with your blinders off and start noticing their faults and the things you don't like.
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by MrCrackles(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2008
Cipriani:

Mr Crackles, you are cracking meeeeee!!!!!!!

Buahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Dude be easy ! wink
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Cipriani(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin grin

Dude be easy ! wink

Seriously busy men cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by igwe11(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
walk up to him and tell him, ina soki  grin grin hope my Hausa brethren won't crucify me for not getting the spellings right.
cheesy cheesy
Ewo shocked shocked
You soo crazzzy!!
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Cayon(f): 1:44am On Nov 24, 2008
Her Royal Hotness
MissB
Sauron
Igwe

You really think I should tell him?  Is it a wise thing to do? I Don't Think So grin grin.  What if he say "lady leave me alone, now that's just embarrassing.  I say its best to get over him. LOl

I am online with my Phillipine girlfriend and she is killing me with jokes.  Oh, she sent me this link

http://www.go-get-guys.com/dating/advice/signs-to-know-if-you-have-a-crush-on-a-guy.html

Peace

Ps MissB, I thought you were an old woman. I just look at your profile and see this young chick. And all along, i am saying to myself "let me respect missB because she is a much older person than me. For some reason I thought you were a 50T something woman with grown kids. LOL
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2008
Tell him. . . .it works.
He'll start acting all shitty and egoistic and what not.
shivers
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by kennyslim(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
Sweats all over me, the ladies looking for solution from the cause? U have a crush on a guy and indirectly u want the guys to give u solution? Oya na, lets go there. grin grin grin. Ugly MissB

Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by HRhotness(f): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Faux Pas!!!!!!

The best way to get over a crush is TO FIND ANOTHER ONE.
Better still, look at them with your blinders off and start noticing their faults and the things you don't like.

correction!
the best way to get over a guy is to get another one. . . the best way to get over a crush is to let him knw.

there u go again getting it all wrong. . . a crush is an infatuation usuually for someone u dont really knw. . u dont choose who u hav a crush on, u cant control it so u cant go and get another one, u dig?

Cayon:

Her Royal Hotness

You really think I should tell him? Is it a wise thing to do? I Don't Think So grin grin. What if he say "lady leave me alone, now that's just embarrassing. I say its best to get over him. LOl

but how do u get over him tho. . . he hasnt really done anything for u to get over

i still say u shd let him knw. . . he cant say leave me alone becos u arent stalking him or anything, u r a very confident woman who is dealing with her crush in a very direct and unusual manner. . . i bet u he'll be stunned. even if it does get embarrassing, u dont hav to let him knw, u cld act like u get a rejection every other day so it isnt a big deal. . . d great part is a rejection is d quickest way to get over a crush wink grin
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by smooooooth: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
u dnt need to let him know u have a crush on him abeg

he will just turn around and take advantage,besides

as a lady you need to have your pride in place

let the guy do the seeking and askking

and if he is not feeling you as much as you feeling him

then all u have to do is cruch the crush dear.
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by whitelexi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
Dont fight the feeling, u wont win!
Find a way to get it on with him, flirt with him a bit - intimidate him by imposing your feminine side on him, trust me - good men love a woman who is bold-minded. He'll get attracted to u instantly. What u do with the crush is up to u sha.

Spread the lurve, dont kill it!
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by HRhotness(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
smooooooth:

u dnt need to let him know u have a crush on him abeg

he will just turn around and take advantage,besides

as a lady you need to have your pride in place

let the guy do the seeking and askking

and if he is not feeling you as much as you feeling him

then all u have to do is cruch the crush dear.

pray tell how he wld take advantage?
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by smooooooth: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

pray tell how he would take advantage?

next thing on his mind is have sex and dump ya

and even if he doesnt dump ya ass, he will take

you for granted cos he knows just how u feel about him.
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by simmy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2008
meet me
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Frankies(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
whitelexi:

don't fight the feeling, u wont win!
Find a way to get it on with him, flirt with him a bit - intimidate him by imposing your feminine side on him, trust me - good men love a woman who is bold-minded. He'll get attracted to u instantly. What u do with the crush is up to u sha.

Spread the lurve, don't kill it!

Something similar to what I  used to do to any girl that has a crush on me. For me to resist I face her and joke uncontrollably with her  to the extent that she will find me unattractive again.  

@ poster

I believe if you tell him that it will get into his head and he will exhibit an arrogant attitude that will definitely put you off
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by HRhotness(f): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
Frankies:

@ poster

I believe if you tell him that it will get into his head and he will exhibit an arrogant attitude that will definitely put you off

thats what we r counting on. . . she doesnt want a relationship with him. . . she wants to not hav a crush on him anymore

simple english!
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by Moyola(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
hehe. . . . c replies! cheesy

get ova it jare tongue
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2008
I dunno, i can only crush from afar, once i get to know the person zapppp it's gone undecided
Re: How To Get Over A Crush? by arianne(f): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
iice:

I don't know, i can only crush from afar, once i get to know the person zapppp it's gone undecided

exactly the same for me, especially the eye candy guys grin could drool n fantasize ova the guy all day but up close n personal, it pretty much fizzles out.once  had a crush on a guy n got him to be my date for a weekend, i took everywhere i went n by the time the weekend was spent, i realized all i needed was his picture!

tellin him? i guess when u do, he'll grin like he's heaven's gift to depraved Hot women and by the time ur done with ur confession,u will feel really silly and overwhelmed in shame that u would automatically decrush! so tell him!  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? / Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.