Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Where To Get Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Get Husband (1558 Views)

Pastor Kisses Naked Women Butts As Prayer To Get Husband / Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? / 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Husband by Jilo83(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2014
There are many single women on the racks these days. Some have had their cakes and eaten it all or perhaps given it away for free to ‘bad’ boys. A few are now cynical, malicious and aggressive women with hearts of stone.
So, how do you end up in love with a man who cares and loves you? When should you sort out marriage, if that is what you want?
In medical school, we had some ‘lovey dovey’ couples who stayed true to their partners and have ended up with a life of sheer bliss. You meet the best partners in childhood, in school and the university. They are often people who know you when you were stripped down to the bare essentials: un-layered and your true self. They are people who were there right in your formative years, who know who you are, what you are about, where you have been and where you are going.
The pictures taken during the years in the university are often funny, with dated hairstyles and outrageous clothes, at least on the boys. The girls make more of an effort when it comes to fashion in the u
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2014

Brb
Re: Where To Get Husband by tayoxx(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2014
brb
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Im trying to figure out what point you are making undecided

You talk of the past but unfortunately we cant go back to childhood, school or university so it kinda makes your post frustrating angry
Re: Where To Get Husband by yuncka: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2014
lipsrsealed
The Mods are working...if na me post dis kyn tin, na Ban go follow me. undecided
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Honestly, this guy isn't far from the truth; the best place to meet ladies who truly like u for who u are is in the higher institution, and maybe NYSC days, after those period, a single Nigerian guy is in deep mess!

All you will be meeting are ladies who ask you: where do you work, what do you do for a living, where did you schooled, where do you live? All these questions are their secret ways of assessing your worth to decide whether to date u or not, its really a bad situation that all Nigerians must condemn cos it affects us directly or indirectly; u can ask me how and I will xplain to u.

And this is one major reason many financially comfortable guys in Nigeria with no existing girlfriend stay single for long or marry just any lucky girl for marrying sake.

While some just marry any available lady and continue cheating even after marriage. Nigeria is really in deep mess seriously. Our societal love and worship for money and material things have landed Nigeria in a great generational mess!

We all think its nothing, but I tell you all that Nigeria is in a big mess that's affecting all Nigerians- rich or poor.

This affects our national economy, societal happiness, life span, societal health, security and even marriage unity and Nigerian children future.

Its high time all Nigerians wake up from their slumber and stop this excessive love and worship for money and materialism. Its really disheartening. Money is absolutely nothing! Anybody that wishes and desires to become financially rich will! Money isn't as hard as Nigeria see it. After u waste so much energy, time, effort and acquire money finally, acquire that ur dream car(s), house, etc, u will then understand that money is nothing! I speak from xprence. Why do u think celebrities post pics of their cars, houses, etc online? They are bored and just want some attention. They are tired of those fancy cars and house.

Sometimes u will sit and look that car u dreamed of and bought and nothing extraordinary about it. You watch the big empty house your living in and no joy except when ppl come around and praise your house, aside that, its just an empty space!

So y all these noise for money? Why are our ladies so bent on money, money, money, money? Jeez!!! Money is nothing my people!!! I wish I can just make every Nigerian millionaire so they will understand that money is nothing!

The kind of love, attention and worship Nigerian women give to rich guys are the main reason Nigerian men treat women like trash!! Nigerian women's love for money/materialism is the sole reason for their predicament!

Anytime I raise this topic with my mum, she always feel bad and say its too bad cos in their time, that ladies hardly consider money b4 agreeing to date a man; that it was afro hair, bongo trouser, his sense of humour, etc that most ladies considered most.

But today, before a girl accepts to date a guy, she inquires where he works, where he schooled, the family he comes from and the kind of house he's living in, just to know his worth and possibly his future that no one can predict except God.

Get money as a guy in Nigeria and buy a good ride and see yourself become every Nigerian woman's dream woman, to the extent you can't even tell which girl likes u as a person or based on what you are.

All these brought cheating and infidelity amongst Nigerian married men.

Because many Nigerian men got rejected by their dream woman when they weren't financially buoyant, they ended up marrying any available lady that accepted them, so when they marry and in the process become financially buoyant, they now become promiscuous; use their money and wealth that Nigerian girls so much love to get as many girls as possible to sleep with, thereby cheating on their wife, and women will be screaming: men are cheats, its cos u ladies make it difficult for guys who truly care for u to get to u while giving in yourselves freely to men/guys who don't care but want u ladies just for fun.

It hurts me when I see super-pretty working class ladies from good family background droll around my guys in number all because of money, sighs.

All my male friends who are financially buoyant and single have more than 4 super-pretty, working class girlfriends who all see them as their fiancee and love of their life, whereas these guys don't even send them because they are many dying for them; showering them with love.

And meanwhile, some guys who don't have enough cash are out there begging to love these pretty working class ladies and they won't even look their way just because those guys don't have money and good cars yet, its pathetic, I weep for my country Nigeria, we are finished!!!

If you like hate DailyNews, but please take home my message, I am not here to fight, just airing my opinion to help Nigerians learn for the good of our nation.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where To Get Husband by SaintChukz(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2014
DailyNews:
Honestly, this guy isn't far from the truth; the best place to meet ladies who truly like u for who u are is in the higher institution, and maybe NYSC days, after those period, a single Nigerian guy is in deep mess!

All you will be meeting are ladies who ask you: where do you work, what do you do for a living, where did you schooled, where do you live? All these questions are their secret ways of assessing your worth to decide whether to date u or not, its really a bad situation that all Nigerians must condemn cos it affects us directly or indirectly; u can ask me how and I will xplain to u.

And this is one major reason many financially comfortable guys in Nigeria with no existing girlfriend stay single for long or marry just any lucky girl for marrying sake.

While some just marry any available lady and continue cheating even after marriage. Nigeria is really in deep mess seriously. Our societal love and worship for money and material things have landed Nigeria in a great generational mess!

We all think its nothing, but I tell you all that Nigeria is in a big mess that's affecting all Nigerians- rich or poor.

This affects our national economy, societal happiness, life span, societal health, security and even marriage unity and Nigerian children future.

Its high time all Nigerians wake up from their slumber and stop this excessive love and worship for money and materialism. Its really disheartening. Money is absolutely nothing! Anybody that wishes and desires to become financially rich will! Money isn't as hard as Nigeria see it. After u waste so much energy, time, effort and acquire money finally, acquire that ur dream car(s), house, etc, u will then understand that money is nothing! I speak from xprence. Why do u think celebrities post pics of their cars, houses, etc online? They are bored and just want some attention. They are tired of those fancy cars and house.

Sometimes u will sit and look that car u dreamed of and bought and nothing extraordinary about it. You watch the big empty house your living in and no joy except when ppl come around and praise your house, aside that, its just an empty space!

So y all these noise for money? Why are our ladies so bent on money, money, money, money? Jeez!!! Money is nothing my people!!! I wish I can just make every Nigerian millionaire so they will understand that money is nothing!

The kind of love, attention and worship Nigerian women give to rich guys are the main reason Nigerian men treat women like trash!! Nigerian women's love for money/materialism is the sole reason for their predicament!

Anytime I raise this topic with my mum, she always feel bad and say its too bad cos in their time, that ladies hardly consider money b4 agreeing to date a man; that it was afro hair, bongo trouser, his sense of humour, etc that most ladies considered most.

But today, before a girl accepts to date a guy, she inquires where he works, where he schooled, the family he comes from and the kind of house he's living in, just to know his worth and possibly his future that no one can predict except God.

Get money as a guy in Nigeria and buy a good ride and see yourself become every Nigerian woman's dream woman, to the extent you can't even tell which girl likes u as a person or based on what you are.

Because many Nigerian men got rejected by their dream woman when they weren't financially buoyant, they ended up marrying any available lady that accepted them, so when they marry and in the process become financially buoyant, they now become promiscuous; use their money and wealth that Nigerian girls so much love to get as many girls as possible to sleep with, thereby cheating on their wife, and women will be screaming: men are cheats, its cos u ladies make it difficult for guys who truly care for u to get to u while giving in yourselves freely to men/guys who don't care but want u ladies just for fun.

It hurts me when I see super-pretty working class ladies from good family background droll around my guys in number all because of money, sighs.

All my male friends who are financially buoyant and single have more than 4 super-pretty, working class girlfriends who all see them as their fiancee and love of their life, whereas these guys don't even send them because they are many dying for them; showering them with love.

And meanwhile, some guys who don't have enough cash are out there begging to love these pretty working class ladies and they won't even look their way just because those guys don't have money and good cars yet, its pathetic, I weep for my country Nigeria, we are finished!!!

If you like hate DailyNews, but please take home my message, I am not here to fight, just airing my opinion to help Nigerians learn for the good of our nation.
You have said it all. Thank you for this beautiful piece. Permission to rebroadcast Sir!

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
SaintChukz:
You have said it all. Thank you for this beautiful piece. Permission to rebroadcast Sir!
copy right grantedgrin

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Husband by havilla(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
@ dailynews so what questions should a mature lady looking for something serious ask a man she is getting to know?? i suppose whats your favourite color or your best artist?? i cant speak for all ladies but i usually ask those questions because its all part of who he is and it also leads to more interesting conversations. you cant compare the desires or qualities a girl in school wants from a man to that of a grown woman who has experienced life, how many of these relationships from uni days even last? because most times the older a lady gets what she wants in a man changes which is natural.

As regards money women all over the world love money soo much infact one foreign research showed that rich men have better sex than poor men so what does that show? every saturday i see loads of average managing guys getting married to pretty ladies so i really dont know why on nl guys act as if guys managing lack babes, infact its mosty in nigeria u see a girl from a rich family marrying an average guy hoping he gets connection from her own family, this hardly happens among white people they stick to their class more than anything, do u think u can breath near paris Hilton let alone touch her?
if u like a girl and she isnt interested in u because u dont have money go and search else where someone out there would love u for who u are such is life not every girl would love u the same way u dont love every girl out there. am sure there are girls who love u but u run from them to because they are not classy enough for u and dont fit ur status.

so please give nigerian girls a break, we come from different backgrounds, different classes, shapes and sizes so pick the one that suits u best as we do same. thanks in advance.
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
DailyNews:

Dailynews i feel for you, all the riches you have acquired and no good women to choose from must be really tough. cry cry but prayer changes things and all hope is not lost hang in there and keep praying for Nigeria the future is bright. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
havilla:
@ dailynews so what questions should a mature lady looking for something serious ask a man she is getting to know?? i suppose whats your favourite color or your best artist?? i cant speak for all ladies but i usually ask those questions because its all part of who he is and it also leads to more interesting conversations. you cant compare the desires or qualities a girl in school wants from a man to that of a grown woman who has experienced life, how many of these relationships from uni days even last? because most times the older a lady gets what she wants in a man changes which is natural.

As regards money women all over the world love money soo much infact one foreign research showed that rich men have better sex than poor men so what does that show? every saturday i see loads of average managing guys getting married to pretty ladies so i really dont know why on nl guys act as if guys managing lack babes, infact its mosty in nigeria u see a girl from a rich family marrying an average guy hoping he gets connection from her own family, this hardly happens among white people they stick to their class more than anything, do u think u can breath near paris Hilton let alone touch her?
if u like a girl and she isnt interested in u because u dont have money go and search else where someone out there would love u for who u are such is life not every girl would love u the same way u dont love every girl out there. am sure there are girls who love u but u run from them to because they are not classy enough for u and dont fit ur status.

so please give nigerian girls a break, we come from different backgrounds, different classes, shapes and sizes so pick the one that suits u best as we do same. thanks in advance.
women all over the world love money, agreed, but ours is becoming too scary! Not just women, Nigerian society as a whole worship money/materialism so much, and its killing our nation. Why do u think crime rate and corruption amongst Nigerian guys is so high in Nigeria? It boils down to this same issue, if u doubt me research about it.

Indian people marry their class, sure. Now, as we chat, I have an Indian friend, normally, that guy is supposed to be seen as a prodigal son...ladies supposed not to fancy that kind of guy but becos this guy has some inherited money, he is now in Nigeria uselessing our Nigerian ladies. He has impregnated 2 diff pretty, working class ladies...u need to see how many Nigerian ladies coming daily to visit him; some do come with drivers, meaning they aren't even broke, just greedy!!

And this guy will be telling me that its hard to get an Indian girl sleep with u outside wedlock...I have never seen Indian ladies come to see him.

Same with some British guys I know here. And the way this foreign guys talk about our women after sleeping around with them freely make me weep! And some guys will be begging these ladies for love and they will be forming hard-to-get and be falling yakata for these guys that don't send them all cos of money, its pathetic my sister. Pls if u do such, I doubt, but if u do by mistake or know ladies that do, tell them to pls save our women's reputation and stop!!!

Sure average guys are getting married every saturday, I have done more than 5 bestman since last year forr close friends but I will tell u boldly that many guys just marry to please their parents and to fulfill their natural obligation of answering: married man! Not all, in fact, majority of guys nowadays don't marry their dream woman, take it or leave it! And that's y infidelity and cheating n divorce will be on the increase in Nigeria as time goes.

Not every married couple u see are truly happy; most have no option than to marry! If u want to know how married men feel about their wife or marriage, ask their close male friends not what they say or the smile they fake around.

In Nigeria, many married guys aren't satisfied! They didn't marry their hearththrob!!

And pls my dear, I have no issues with Nigerian ladies, I may or may not marry one but I still love them cos they are my sisters, nieces, friends, etc but that won't stop me from telling them the truth. I have a page where I tell ladies the truth, so I am not saying it here to appear too nice or too harsh, just airing my mind to assist those that wishes to hear and change.

And of cos guys too get their own wahala...and its only u ladies that can tell us...but u ladies pretend a lot to appear like an angel...u fear to tell guys their bad so they won't attack u...so u will have many admirers and fans, that's the problem with Nigerian ladies...but we guys are vocal cos we have nothing to fear.

Sorry if I sound harsh, just needed to get my msg across in a way it will hammer in wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
havilla:

aBegi we have more female golddiggers in naija compared to other places.una too like money
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Anyway NL is a good place to get husband anytime you see a thread saying Nigerian chics are useless make sure you contribute and say how materialistic and whorish they are some guys will notice you and celebrate you.

Start a topic on how to keep a Nigerian man make sure you mention submissiveness,independence,humility,character,cooking skills all that and any good girl tactics you can think up as the greatest virtues a woman should possess.

Remember to mention how true African women can wind their waist pounding yam, washing clothes etc.

Make sure your display picture is one with your natural hair humbly tied up do try and be pretty in the picture to up your chances. You don't want guys to think they have to buy you Brazilian hair the low maintenance image. No make up please at most lip gloss and remember to smile. smiley

Talk about how hard working you are, you can also add how much you did for your ex boyfie who ran away with Bleep amount of money yes the pity angle some guys who love to play hero will show up.

Never forget the good background angle it works ladies tell how you saw your Mommy submit totally to Daddy and never looked him in the eye then how you desire this in your own home.

Be generally nice in all threads you contribute to this is a start to getting hitched if you can carry on this act in the real world then you should be a Mrs in no time.

I almost forgot stylishly mention how hard it is to find your skirt size because of your assets yes dear don't mention trousers or jeans remember the good gal angle. wink If i remember more i will modify. cheesy
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:
Anyway NL is a good place to get husband anytime you see a thread saying Nigerian chics are useless make sure you contribute and say how materialistic and whorish they are some guys will notice you and celebrate you.

Start a topic on how to keep a Nigerian man make sure you mention submissiveness,independence,humility,character,cooking skills all that and any good girl tactics you can think up as the greatest virtues a woman should possess.

Remember to mention how true African women can wind their waist pounding yam, washing clothes etc.

Make sure your display picture is one with your natural hair humbly tied up do try and be pretty in the picture to up your chances. You don't want guys to think they have to buy you Brazilian hair the low maintenance image. No make up please at most lip gloss and remember to smile. smiley

Talk about how hard working you are, you can also add how much you did for your ex boyfie who ran away with Bleep amount of money yes the pity angle some guys who love to play hero will show up.

Never forget the good background angle it works ladies tell how you saw your Mommy submit totally to Daddy and never looked him in the eye then how you desire this in your own home.

Be generally nice in all threads you contribute to this is a start to getting hitched if you can carry on this act in the real world then you should be a Mrs in no time.

I almost forgot stylishly mention how hard it is to find your skirt size because of your assets yes dear don't mention trousers or jeans remember the good gal angle. wink If i remember more i will modify. cheesy
wicked ghelcheesycheesy
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
andromida:

i like my babes to wear bongo trousers smiley
Re: Where To Get Husband by havilla(f): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ dailynews yes i agree that we nigerians are too materialistic infact most black people, as funny as it may sound i think we havent yet fully evolved like the white people, centuries ago western societies were also equally very corrupt, we still have a long way to go.

its easy for foreigners to come to another country and talk ill of the people, are British people any better, they have alot of casual sex and one night stands all over the place, it may not be for money but those it make it any better? there are Indian prostitutes and loose Indian ladies, infact they go international with their own, people here in nigeria bring indian ladies for sex, isnt it abacha who ate apple from two angelic Indian ladies? lets not even talk about thailand and prostitution, so please spare me all these stories, and it doesnt mean am supporting bad girls in nigeria.

if 50 percent of nigerian guys dont marry their dream women then 95 percent of nigerian ladies dont marry their dream men! wait what am i even saying its an abomination and sacrilege for a nigerian woman to even have a dream man! because nigerian men are doing us a favour by marrying us especially since we expire very quickly, so we have to accept anyone that comes or else our families and people around would call us too picky and proud, even if the man is irresponsibe we are told to marry him because we can change him. but a man complains that a lady cant cook and all hell would be let loose. with all these u dont see nigerian women ranting all over the place.
Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
havilla:
@ dailynews yes i agree that we nigerians are too materialistic infact most black people, as funny as it may sound i think we havent yet fully evolved like the white people, centuries ago western societies were also equally very corrupt, we still have a long way to go.

its easy for foreigners to come to another country and talk ill of the people, are British people any better, they have alot of casual sex and one night stands all over the place, it may not be for money but those it make it any better? there are Indian prostitutes and loose Indian ladies, infact they go international with their own, people here in nigeria bring indian ladies for sex, isnt it abacha who ate apple from two angelic Indian ladies? lets not even talk about thailand and prostitution, so please spare me all these stories, and it doesnt mean am supporting bad girls in nigeria.

if 50 percent of nigerian guys dont marry their dream women then 95 percent of nigerian ladies dont marry their dream men! wait what am i even saying its an abomination and sacrilege for a nigerian woman to even have a dream man! because nigerian men are doing us a favour by marrying us especially since we expire very quickly, so we have to accept anyone that comes or else our families and people around would call us too picky and proud, even if the man is irresponsibe we are told to marry him because we can change him. but a man complains that a lady cant cook and all hell would be let loose. with all these u dont see nigerian women ranting all over the place.
lafmaoooooo @nigerian ladies are not even allowed to have a dream mancheesycheesycheesy
Re: Where To Get Husband by havilla(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ lefulefu oh really nigerian women are worse right? please i beg u watch crime channels or google women who killed their husbands, it would shock u how many so called white angelic women have killed their husbands for life insurance money that in some cases is worth just 50,000 dollars and take off with another man. marry your white woman and watch her fight u in court over money after taking your kids away and kicking u out of your own house. or marry a woman who stays at home and nags u when getting back from work to clean u the dishes.

trust me most Nigerian gold diggers don't ask for much, most just want comfortable home in a good location, travel abroad with the kids for summer holidays, nice ride. if u jam oyibo gold digger i just pity u. as their standard of living is higher so is the standard of god digging, you will first of all reconstruct her whole body from liposuction, to face lift to breast implants etc, and she will still leave u with the body u paid for and demand for your money! chai white men have suffered and some mumu Nigerian men are admiring them. anyway i guess u never value what u have.
Re: Where To Get Husband by ntbaby(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=DailyNews post=27879429]Honestly, this guy isn't far from the truth; the best place to meet ladies who truly like u for who u are is in the higher institution, and maybe NYSC days, after those period, a single Nigerian guy is in deep mess!

True talk jare...Infact u finish work here.....u've said it all nothin remain.. well-done

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Husband by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=ntbaby post=27897488][/quote]u suregrin
Re: Where To Get Husband by Cherlene(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
SaintChukz:

Greetings,

I assent with you SaintChukz. Concerning the good
amount of material/details reviewed in this particular post.

Have a splendid day.

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read / How Will You Rate Me? / Qualities/Things That Can Make A Girl Accept Your Relationship Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.