Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! (12440 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Mcbussy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
DebateNigeria:

Pathetic.
I agree with you op.....unfortunately we keep blaming APC and PDP...we fold our hands and expect miracles to happen.
May God keep Nigeria

The bolded is still an act of folding arms and praying for miracles grin

Seriously,Nigerians need to really act,then boko boiz will open their mouths in amazement when they see what 150 million people can do to about 30,000 ragtag terrorist and less than 5,000 execu-thieves and legisla-thieves grin
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Death is the only answer but since all the practice sessions since 1995 has not been warning enough.. we will face the cruelty of DEATH holding our loved ones as they bleed to the after-life. Siddon dey watch TELEMUNDO

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by emmasege: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Am sorry to disappoint u. Your expectation concerning Nigeria in 2015 can only stay in the realm of imagination.
Nigeria remains an indivisible nation
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmasege:
Am sorry to disappoint u. Your expectation concerning Nigeria in 2015 can only stay in the realm of imagination.
hopefully!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by LORDI(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have long forseen this,I hope I make it alive.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Rapaltar(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Werris dat winchy winchy eroticaAngela?

Ur groundNut shell wud be instrumental....

#privateJetThings
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
LORDI:
I have long forseen this,I hope I make it alive.
informed people surely will make it,those who faced reality.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by UnimkeAk(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
@OP
I am from Obudu local govt.
From the Range to Cameron is 30mins walk, I repeat 30mins work, not drive.

I intend to go to Cameron, den travel to europe and seek asylum. grin grin , 2015 do come.

Loool

I'm kidding joor..

I will stay and fight ,I swear, una go hear my matter 4 International court of Justice at the Hague.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by BiniShrine(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
yea,we have been silly ain't we? We did nothing to avert this,we did nothing! We only contributed to what is about to happen!
I aint gonna fault to view, but it will neva come down south blif me u. Nemesis has finally caught up wit dem... Do u knw hw many southerners dos guys killed from 1946 till of recent? Our God is a GOd of justice... Der is a dimacation where dos mofos will neva eva dare to cross... dey will b wipe off d face of d earth is dey dare it. Just so sorry for d christians n innocents muslims caught up der... God will protect His own.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by BlackTechnology: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmasege:

Dreamer is NE still part of Nigeria.? If yes, then relocate there.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
UnimkeAk:
@OP

I intend to go to Cameron, den travel to europe and seek asylum. grin grin , 2015 do come.

Loool

I'm kidding joor..

I will stay and fight ,I swear, una go hear my matter 4 International court of Justice at the Hague.
the war will have so many fronts,you will get scared and probably 'walk' into cameroon! Lol @your post
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
BiniShrine:
I aint gonna fault to view, but it will neva come down south blif me u. Nemesis has finally caught up wit dem... Do u knw hw many southerners dos guys killed from 1946 till of recent? Our God is a GOd of justice... Der is a dimacation where dos mofos will neva eva dare to cross... dey will b wipe off d face of d earth is dey dare it. Just so sorry for d christians n innocents muslims caught up der... God will protect His own.
my post don't necessarily mean that we all should run away but to let nigerians know.....to let them know and get prepared for 'doomsday' which we all contributed to! shocked
BiniShrine:
my post don't necessarily mean that we all should run away but to let nigerians know.....to let them know and get prepared for 'doomsday' which we all contributed to!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Dreamer is NE still part of Nigeria.? If yes, then relocate there.
grin

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by BlackTechnology: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
UnimkeAk:
@OP

Loool

I'm kidding joor..

By the time the wahala go don settle, the world go call Hitler saint

Kasyn

Mention the many fronts that will exist

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Kasyn

nigeria is already fighting the boko haram terrorists in the north east(1st front),if atall elections are conducted early next year and the incumbent president happens to win the presidential election then a strong rebel group(though armless at first) will rise and reject the election results,calling for the cancellation of the poll which will not go down well with the supporters of the incumbent president(mostly southerners),who equally will take up arms to fight against the rebels(northerners)! While the nigerian military battles boko haram in the north east,another northern rebels will be slugging it out with the southern rebels.......it will be chaotic!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by deSika(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
UnimkeAk:
@OP

Loool

I'm kidding joor..

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by friendlyadvice: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin hehehe nairaland no go kill person with laff na so una be "predict" say ebola go wipe out nigeria, una no even get better thing talk, is it these lilly livered nigerians that want to rip nigeria apart?
*ROTFL* they are even more cowardly and non-chalant than they were in the 90s *smh* if una like no go find work sit down there dey form Nostradamus and war strategists from an armchair

grin this one wey una dey hound MODs to carry the thread go front page I wish una best of luck

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by UnimkeAk(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Kasyn

Bros, U sabi. D kind war crimes where I go commit, dem go change Hitler saint of love and kindness.

After all, All is fair in War and ____.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Lurcky(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lie lie. I believe in Nigeria,

NIGERIA GO SURVIVE.
MY PEOPLE WILL SURVIVE and LIVE LONG

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by 9jii(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
Some people will say bokoharam existed even b4 GEJ was elected.... But they have also 4gotten that being the president is not by force so for him to be elected in 2011 means he knows what is already going on and he can solve the bokoharam and now that he can't handle them let him step down so that another person will come and try if not he shuld continue to take the blame and not use existing problem as an excuse!!!!
This is exactly what I was about to write but I don't know which kind bio-hacking tech you got,to access it. well done.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by smartoliver(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
BRAV0O:
that's stuff lik wrong statement bro , do u mean one useless politician will force me to fight ? Nigerians today are not that silly even little many protests we make are always base on our interests and we have many interest to protest on which majority of us keep mute about , sorry not now , yes they will cause trouble , yes they will kill and burn and do what ever they lik to themselves but b'liev me nigerians won't fight, after all nigerians as show them their boundaries and av not foresee any of our politicians giving any sign to pass those boundaries soon
I know u may not fight for any politician,but u will definitely protect ur self wen someone fighting for such politicians and perhaps,Nigerians still run around some useless politcians and you have seen dem.so I think Nigerians still do not know the right way to go and sadly dis story won't end soon

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Smiles
(sees her smile as a greenlight sign,pops his head forward and french-kisses her passionately) wink
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
(sees her smile as a greenlight sign,pops his head forward and french-kisses her passionately) wink

Its not greenlight, I don't do that.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
sorry,not the romance section!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Its not greenlight, I don't do that.
maybe it's orange light or pineapple light...Whatever!....i need you to know that i won't let some bloody mofos lynch you and desecrate your pride of womanhood for the sake of dirty politics next year....While they fight for GMB or GEJ in 2015....I'd fight for you!....you can feel free to call me your 'minister of defence'....and what's more I've already initiated a $10m-arms-deal to get the latest weapon money can buy....
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
sorry,not the romance section!
prophet of doom......you should concentrate on your ridiculous sermon,not meddle in the affairs of two people who share the little love that's left in this world.Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
maybe it's orange light or pineapple light...Whatever!....i need you to know that i won't let some bloody mofos lynch you and desecrate your pride of womanhood for the sake of dirty politics next year....While they fight for GMB or GEJ in 2015....I'd fight for you!....you can feel free to call me your 'minister of defence'....and what's more I've already initiated a $10m-arms-deal to get the latest weapon money can buy....

Alex you are derailing, I will be glad to have you as a friend than minister of defence "smiles"
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
prophet of doom......you should concentrate on your ridiculous sermon,not meddle in the affairs of two people who share the little love that's left in this world.Thanks for your understanding.

Don't mind that prophet of doom
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Don't mind that prophet of doom
remember this NL user 'kasyn'!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Alex you are derailing, I will be glad to have you as a friend than minister of defence "smiles"
for what it's worth...this thread needs goons who would derail it.....and is that you playing hard-to-get with me?...hmmm....
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

for what it's worth...this thread needs goons who would derail it.....and is that you playing hard-to-get with me?...hmmm....i COMMENT my RESERVE
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
remember this NL user 'kasyn'!

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Denies DSS Arrest / FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola / Jonathan: Nigerians Shouldn't Give In To Threats Or We Will Receed Into Facism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.