Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! (12432 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm not here to bore you with a well written long 'epistle',NO but to warn you(a little bit a of your time is needed)
its now obvious that nigeria is heading towards what can be best described as the DOOMSDAY,sounds weird,right?grin
its gonna be bloody,its not gonna be FUN(though might be for some dudes). We are talking about the year 2015,not too far,right?
The politicians will leave us here once the madness is fully activated.......they will fly away with their private jets even the religious leaders!wink
are you prepared for this?
You don't want the syria situation here yet you were a tribalist all these years,you encouraged tribalism.
You don't want the south sudan situation here yet you stood by corrupt politicians,you voted them in.
You don't want the C.A.R situation here yet you are a religious fanatic,you encouraged religious fanatism.
You don't want the libya situation here yet you did nothing!
Oh it may be too late now,the madness is almost inevitable.......
How will you feel when you found yourself in a refugee camp in cameroon and your mum in another in benin republic? Or you happen to lose a loved one when the madness is activated?
"2015 is an unavoidable unpromising year for nigerians,i don't think the country will survive it"
the question is, are you prepared? When the politicians and religious men with their families are about to fly away with their private jets,do you have one? Or what plans do you have? They will tell you that nothing is gonna happen,you believe them? Lol.......wait till that day!
"When the madness is finally activated,it will be chaotic and bad,RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"
you first heard this from 'kasyn'.....(hope i made sense?)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by swagwu(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2014
in every f*cking word there is a right thing.

i tink ur ryt....but how do we arrange for our own private jet?

9 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:
in every f*cking word there is a right thing.

i tink ur ryt....but how do we arrange for our own private jet?
oh thats how stupid we have been! If we are lucky we will cross to a neighbouring country like cameroon for those in the south south and south east(though it will be on foot)........ And become bloody refugees!

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by swagwu(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
oh thats how stupid we have been! If we are lucky we will cross to a neighbouring country like cameroon for those in the south south and south east(though it will be on foot)........
Did i hear u say silly
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:

Did i hear u say silly
yea,we have been silly ain't we? We did nothing to avert this,we did nothing! We only contributed to what is about to happen!

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Few of us who can access some info from a higher plane of existence can authoritatively say u r damn right!
But again peace is possible!!
Some higher anointed ones can change this course of impending catastrophy!!
Prayer. Prayer. Fasting. More prayers!!
God can change the situation out of his mercy!!

5 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by swagwu(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
yea,we have been silly ain't we? We did nothing to avert this,we did nothing! We only contributed to what is about to happen!
weren't u dere wen it was happening
Y didnt u do sumtin
now that it is too late to cry U are blabing if u are jelous of pple dat hv private jet dnt worry i will help u wen its time tongue
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2014
[size=30pt]All thanks to GEJ!![/size]

12 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:

weren't u dere wen it was happening
Y didnt u do sumtin
now that it is too late to cry U are blabing if u are jelous of pple dat hv private jet dnt worry i will help u wen its time tongue
hehehehehehehehehe...........ain't jealous of them! Like i said,i'm here to warn you niggaz,never believe them if they keep telling you 'nothing is gonna happen'......they cannot be trusted and as every one can see the country is truly heading the wrong painful way!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=30pt]All thanks to GEJ!![/size]
yea,all thanks also to Me and You,we all contributed to this Mess!

9 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by swagwu(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
hehehehehehehehehe...........ain't jealous of them! Like i said,i'm here to warn you niggaz,never believe them if they keep telling you 'nothing is gonna happen'......they cannot be trusted and as every one can see the country is truly heading the wrong painful way!
The country have never been in right way before xo all dis mess will come and pass i promise...

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by intergral(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2014
You are more than ryt !!!! I am also a refugee from adamawa bokoharam have taken about 40% of borno , 80% of adamawa , more than 30,000 civilians and 3000 soldiers have been killed and all this happend within 3months!!!! And the president did not say any thing or support the army instead he only went to launch stadium!!! Bro may God bless u I hope this will make the frontpage

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by eunisam: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2014
As long as the bløod of the innocents will not be shade,lets go there.but i believe Nigeria will remain indivisible.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:

The country have never been in right way before xo all dis mess will come and pass i promise...
yea, the country has never known peace but "the madness that is to come will put an end to all madness"

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by DebateNigeria: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
You are more than ryt !!!! I am also a refugee from adamawa bokoharam have taken about 40% of borno , 80% of adamawa , more than 30,000 civilians and 3000 soldiers have been killed and all this happend within 3months!!!! And the president did not say any thing or support the army instead he only went to launch stadium!!! Bro may God bless u I hope this will make the frontpage
Pathetic.
I agree with you op.....unfortunately we keep blaming APC and PDP...we fold our hands and expect miracles to happen.
May God keep Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
oh,i'm sorry for what you have been through! The silence of the leadership to what is happening and what is about to happen keeps us all CONFUSED!
GOD bless you too....

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by swagwu(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
yea, the country has never known peace but "the madness that is to come will put an end to all madness"
the madness will come surely...but not in our generation bro....
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by djon78(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Absolutely nothing will happen. I used to think like u but after carefull checkin I see no cause 4 alarm. It those that come online which represent a tiny percentage of the population, that pedle falsehood and fear, go to the street you will see that all that concern the common man is his daily life. If politicians like make them kill themselves nothing will happen.

8 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2014
djon78:
Absolutely nothing will happen. I used to think like u but after carefull checkin I see no cause 4 alarm. It those that come online which represent a tiny percentage of the population, that pedle falsehood and fear, go to the street you will see that all that concern the common man is his daily life. If politicians like make them kill themselves nothing will happen.
yea,you spoke well but lets be realistic......those men on the streets that have no access to information will be caught up in the 'madness'! Why? They never knew what was going on or what was about to happen!

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
(hope i made sense?)
You will make sense when i invite that (Uniben freshie) barbie to come and get ur ID, trace u and report you to her dad cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by loopman: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Just put 85% of your savings in dollars and have your escape plan in place when the gbege finally shele. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2014
swagwu:

the madness will come surely...but not in our generation bro....
i hope and pray so,bro!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by intergral(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Some people will say bokoharam existed even b4 GEJ was elected.... But they have also 4gotten that being the president is not by force so for him to be elected in 2011 means he knows what is already going on and he can solve the bokoharam and now that he can't handle them let him step down so that another person will come and try if not he shuld continue to take the blame and not use existing problem as an excuse!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2014
The signs are there but so many are blind and deaf!

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2014
eunisam:
As long as the bløod of the innocents will not be shade,lets go there.but i believe Nigeria will remain indivisible.
i once believed the same but not anymore! Study the country,tell me what you see?
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Bomoobacom(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2014
true talk.........

Mods get dis 2 FP biko

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
I'm not here to bore you with a well written long 'epistle',NO but to warn you(a little bit a of your time is needed)
its now obvious that nigeria is heading towards what can be best described as the DOOMSDAY,sounds weird,right?grin
its gonna be bloody,its not gonna be FUN(though might be for some dudes). We are talking about the year 2015,not too far,right?
The politicians will leave us here once the madness is fully activated.......they will fly away with their private jets even the religious leaders!wink
are you prepared for this?
You don't want the syria situation here yet you were a tribalist all these years,you encouraged tribalism.
You don't want the south sudan situation here yet you stood by corrupt politicians,you voted them in.
You don't want the C.A.R situation here yet you are a religious fanatic,you encouraged religious fanatism.
You don't want the libya situation here yet you did nothing!
Oh it may be too late now,the madness is almost inevitable.......
How will you feel when you found yourself in a refugee camp in cameroon and your mum in another in benin republic? Or you happen to lose a loved one when the madness is activated?
"2015 is an unavoidable unpromising year for nigerians,i don't think the country will survive it"
the question is, are you prepared? When the politicians and religious men with their families are about to fly away with their private jets,do you have one? Or what plans do you have? They will tell you that nothing is gonna happen,you believe them? Lol.......wait till that day!
"When the madness is finally activated,it will be chaotic and bad,RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"
you first heard this from 'kasyn'.....(hope i made sense?)

abeg collect one like take buy beer.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by BRAV0O(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn forget all this .. See nigeria is always lik this any tym it come to election period is just that nigeria av never being on the brinks such as many disasters under JEG tenure but pls kindly listen to this bitter truth , nothing will happen! You can pm me to place a bet on it, forget all this e -war and propaganda u guys post all around the internet nigerians in real life doesn't even ready for any fight...

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2014
diluminati:

abeg collect one like take buy beer.
lol....thank you!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
BRAV0O:
Kasyn forget all this .. See nigeria is always lik this any tym it come to election period is just that nigeria av never being on the brinks such as many disasters under JEG tenure but pls kindly listen to this bitter truth , nothing will happen! You can pm me to place a bet on it, forget all this e -war and propaganda u guys post all around the internet nigerians in real life doesn't even ready for any fight...
"they might be forced to fight"! Just study this country bro,tell me what will be its fate soon!.
War/violence is like a wild fire that starts from a particular place and then spreads.....it started in a town in borno state now it has engulfed the whole north east,do you think is gonna stop there? If elections are conducted=violence! What if its not conducted=violence because people will demand for it! In the face of terrorism/insurgency and imminent war some citizens still refuse to be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Princewill1(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Well we in South East aint affraid of anybody come 2015,we have seen it before anyway,we are already making preparation to acquire more arms and with the collabo with our brothers in SS where arms already dey like pure water,we are ready to take on anyone.Come 2015,we are returning our son to Aso Rock and anybody who is not comfortable with it,is free to SECEDE where he will be free to make Buhari his LIFE PRESIDENT in his new country.Thank U!

4 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by BRAV0O(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
"they might be forced to fight"! Just study this country bro,tell me what will be its fate soon.
that's stuff lik wrong statement bro , do u mean one useless politician will force me to fight ? Nigerians today are not that silly even little many protests we make are always base on our interests and we have many interest to protest on which majority of us keep mute about , sorry not now , yes they will cause trouble , yes they will kill and burn and do what ever they lik to themselves but b'liev me nigerians won't fight, after all nigerians as show them their boundaries and av not foresee any of our politicians giving any sign to pass those boundaries soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.