Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! (12443 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by omololu2020(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2014
alexis007:
one question for you; Gumi,Dokubo and the ranting rest....are they the proverbial ironsmith that weld different regions and races into one entity we know as Nigeria today?....stop whining,God is not man......2015 would come to PASS,and i believe the existence of this country would go beyond what many analysts with a defeatist mentality think.......I'm seriously anticipating life beyond 2015 .....so if you like,go and book bed space in a refugee camp because you think your country would experience a civil war next year...that's none of my business!
I don't know who is tellin u about bookin a bed space in a refugee camp.the OP is advisin pple to b carefull,I don't fink u av eva witness any riot in nigeria before,if u xperience one is alwas as if d heaven wanna fall,is not a nice experience.by den u will see ao dis united nigeria is,u will know an igbo man is diffrent from a yoruba or hausa.pple u live in d same area with won't even trry to save u.but is ur choice to bliv in anytin u lik sha just lik maj Gen aguyi ironsi and d likes....

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by omololu2020(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Any yoruba outsyd d south west should return to d west by january,and dey will return back to dia base afta d presidential election
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Ebobia: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2014
loopman:
Just put 85% of your savings in dollars and have your escape plan in place when the gbege finally shele. grin grin grin grin
noted
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
omololu2020:
I don't know who is tellin u about bookin a bed space in a refugee camp.the OP is advisin pple to b carefull,I don't fink u av eva witness any riot in nigeria before,if u xperience one is alwas as if d heaven wanna fall,is not a nice experience.by den u will see ao dis united nigeria is,u will know an igbo man is diffrent from a yoruba or hausa.pple u live in d same area with won't even trry to save u.but is ur choice to bliv in anytin u lik sha just lik maj Gen aguyi ironsi and d likes....
i'd surely see beyond 2015,and so would my dear country....last bullet: no time for pessimists!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by omololu2020(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
alexis007:
i'd surely see beyond 2015,and so would my dear country....last bullet: no time for pessimists!

well u are free to bliv wot u want,nigeria is not united state,i will support is collapse com 2015..O'odua republic noni,no tym for foolish patriotism
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by mcquin(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Well we are not praying for the worst, but this is what I think will happen. After the election, there will be little hitches here and there and a bit of violence. But later at night the loosing aspirant will be shown on TV telling his supporters to calm down and be peace abiding. Then he will either go to court or follow the new trend in Nigeria, i.e congratulate the opponent and everyone goes home.

Well I believe Boko haram is still out there cos we all have decided to make it Govts. Problem. While the people of the North do not want to fight it cos they hate the govt of the day(GEJ's govt.), those down South here feel it's the problem of the North and so at the end of the day, it is just govt and communities affected that tend to fight it.

Another thing is, it is very wrong for Pro-PDP to accuse APC of starting Bokoharam even when Jonathan accused BH of infiltrating his govt abi na APC members dey there? BH may not be the making of either PDP or APC buh few persons that benefit from the process. Before you accuse the govt or the opposition party of supporting BH, Pls have overwhelming evidence cos such accusations has hindered a lot of cooperation b/w both side

Remember the little cooperation that existed during Ebola saga helped us dislodge it. That is all we need. They can later argue over who deserves a medal 4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack / Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.