Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) (1236 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2014
1:Dem too chop
2:dem always they use their heavyweight scatter my bed and funitures
3:For bedroom e dey hard to yansh a fat babe becos u need to raise up their bigbelle b4 u fit hit target
4:fAT babes no dey flexible for bedroom like slim or average size babes
5:dem too lazy
6:e hard to lift up a fat babe becoz their weight be like dangote trailer wey carry bags of cement
7:when a fat babe dey run towards u to hug u e go be like julius berger trailer wey lose control and wan jam u
8:fAT babes no like to engage in excercise
9:na fat babes get sweet tooth pass
10:fAT bAbES TOO greedy 4 food matter
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by pretydiva(f): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Spreads mat....waitin 4 comments

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by swagwu(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
watin fat babes do u

all d fat babes in de house take hart i still love you all tongue

feel free to pass me ur control grin grin
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Wittylens(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Fat People Are Recognised By God!! It Is Written In The Bible!

Luke 19 : 13 says ;

And he called his ten servants, and delivered them
Ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

The lord said they should OCCUPY and that's exactly what they're doing! :/
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Mskrisx(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Counter wa? undecided
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Kelly2713(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Am here to read comments. Guys where una dey?
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Kelly2713(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img]. Am new here. I nid help on hw to post
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Lordabas: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2014

Op
Just wait until u marry the slender beautiful girl and she gains 100pounds after having a baby
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Lordabas:

Op
Just wait until u marry the slender beautiful girl and she gains 100pounds after having a baby
grin
either she start to dey jog or go gym or else i go divorce her ooo
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Wittylens:

DUDE I KNW U R TRYNA BE FUNNY AND THIS IS HILARIOUS grin BUT IT'S WRONG TO TWIST THE BIBLE wink
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Skillfullulu(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Na naija babe b that, come check her out after birth. U gonna b suprise @ the rate @ which she go fat. Lol
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Wittylens:

DUDE I KNW U R TRYNA BE FUNNY AND THIS IS INDEED HILARIOUS grin BUT IT'S WRONG TO TWIST THE BIBLE wink
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by sammieguze(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Lol....

Wittylens:

Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by iceberylin(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
FAT BABES: Big turn off embarassed
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by chimerase2: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2014
They too dey mess anyhow kai!!!
I swear if ma slim wife do mistake I suspect say she wn fat no be say she dn fat oh asin she wn fat
The man of God has no choice dn to file a divorce angry
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by chimerase2: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Wittylens:

see guy u dnt tell dat shiiyt to a man of God
The same bible also said NARROW IS THE WAY
But I dn forget wia e dey for bible embarassed
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by major466(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Point No.7 is too funny cheesy
I sort of like fat girls though. smiley
Their b**bs servs as nice pillows. wink
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by major466(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Wittylens:

Are you married to a fat woman?
Re: Why I Dont Like To Date Fat Babes(omo Orobo) by Anwasia(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fat girls can't accommodate guys with big pr**k.

Fat girls don't last long in bed.

The have magnanimous body odour

Fat girls have catastrophic stretch marks.

And they are not flexible.

(1) (Reply)

Touching!!! / Nsukka Babes / 30 Things That Happen When We Practice Self-love And Self-care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.