Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration (57700 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by major466(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:
If Jonathan has the fear of God in him..... He won't even vote for himself on Feb 14, 2015....... He is a comprehensive failure."
Why are you guys always so bitter and jealous of GEJ? When your masters, Buhari and Kwankwaso declared their presidential ambitions you guys went helta skelta all over the net singing sai Buhari, sai Kwankwaso. No one stopped you. Security was provided to make sure everyone was save at the venue. Your APC rallies went on smooth and fine with no security bridge. You were happy. Buhari was even declared the President of the Federal Republic of E-Nairaland.
Now that it's GEJ turn to declare his presidential ambition and is providing the necessary logistics to ensure a save and smooth rally, you guys are going haywire. Are you guys afraid that GEJ will win? grin grin gringrin grin
Aren't you the ones that kept shouting since time immemorial that if PDP adopt GEJ as its candidate it would be a smooth ride for Buhari? If that is the case GEJ's declaration tomorrow should be the day you guys will look forward to as the perfect chance for your party. But instead you are just screaming all over the place. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well get use to it. No amount of intimidation will stop GEJ from declaring his Presidential ambition. Your pains and bitterness are just clear testament that APC will do anything and use any excuse to stop GEJ from declaring his fundamental right as a Citizen of Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Gorrbachev: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
aguiyi:
they will not condemn the evil doers but their president

they will not condemn their docile legislators but their president

they will never insult their representatives but their president.

Nation building is a collective effort but in Nigeria, is it the presidents duty.

re-orientation is what would solve this problem.

the school were that bomb went off has a principal, teachers and students.

they don't know strange faces in their midst and cant detect strange objects. they cant put security measures in place until it is don for them na wa o.

IT IS EITHER ALL NORTHERNES IN NIGERIA ARE FOOLS OR THEY ARE BLIND AND MORE CLUELESS THAN JONATHAN.

THIS KIND OF MADNESS WILL NOT LAST 1MONTH IN IGBO LAND, WE THE YOUTHS WILL TAKE UP ARMS AND DEFEND OUR TERRITORY.

people who are used to been spooned fed are gradually been exposed because they cant think or act without handouts, their slaves in the west are not different.

EVEN THE YOUTHS IN THE SOUTH TOOK UP ARMS TO PROTECT THEIR RESOURCES FROM THE NORTHERN OLIGACHES AND THEIR WHITE CRONIES UNTIL THE WORLD HEAD THEM.

while the Hausas are exhibiting their cluelessness and laziness offline, their Yoruba slaves are in the print media and online doing what they know how to do best- make noise

Are the legislators Commander in chief of the armed forces? Are those vehicles and soldeirs not suppose to be shooting at and bombing boko-haram positions for good? Governance will never be the Ibo way, lobby the president and hang around aso-rock's kitchen before a President performs his duty as the president? dude come off it.

This is what people like want, you thrive when there is chaos and disorder and when Nigerians call you out for it, you start telling yourselves to prepare for war and your money miss road "celebrities" start posing with firearms on instagram quoting the bible.

Woe betide anyone involved in running this regime, it will never be well with them, their children and generations unborn. useless irritants.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
vedaxcool:
GEJ is a coward who loves wearing military fatigue at the slightest opportunity, he epitomises cowardliness,failure and dishonor! A man whose word hs no value? Imagine a country is being hurt, our children are dying, girls are still missing, territory under occupation, yet the so called leader of ours continues to act as if there is no problem and all is well, shame on all those who voted him, shame on all those who support him, he who is morally bankrupt will support GEJ!

you and your fellow mujahedins can rant all you want,it wont stop him from declaring tommorrow.Bombing innocent school children to scrore cheap political points would not give you the presidency

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by major466(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
duni04:

You are very crazy! May the blood of those innocent children that died this morning hunt you and your stupîd President angry
By their words you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by lugado: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Henry120:

Even you knows this is not true.

Outside shagari, which president has funded our military more?

Forget about petty sentiments, and tell yourself the truth.

Anyway, abeg, transfer them. None in H.D?

funding on paper grin
Henry120:

Even you knows this is not true.

Outside shagari, which president has funded our military more?

Forget about petty sentiments, and tell yourself the truth.

Anyway, abeg, transfer them. None in H.D?

funding on paper
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by xcolanto(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Whoever calls GEJ a coward for beefing up security is the lowest of the lowest life! How desperate can people be to come across as daft! If the notherners think they can bomb their homes all year round they shouldn't think they can take it to the capital. If a man is being robbed because his fence is low it's only natural that he increases the fence to protect himself. Opposition party should get a life and not be a cry baby on anything with GEJ's name on it.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by lugado: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kokorokoo:
APC would do worse if they had such power.

let them have it first and let's see

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Ajascolove(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
ajahexcel:
E-warriors all over Nairaland.......
How MUCH are you guyz being paid so i can as well quit my job and join in this e-fight
You can join the TAN group, they have enough to spend so far you can talk the talk. Lol
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:

Why are you guys always so bitter and jealous of GEJ? When your masters, Buhari and Kwankwaso declared their presidential ambitions you guys went helta skelta all over the net singing sai Buhari, sai Kwankwaso. No one stopped you. Security was provided to make sure everyone was save at the venue. Your APC rallies went on smooth and fine with no security bridge. You were happy. Buhari was even declared the President of the Federal Republic of E-Nairaland.
Now that it's GEJ turn to declare his presidential ambition and is providing the necessary logistics to ensure a save and smooth rally, you guys are going haywire. Are you guys afraid that GEJ will win? grin grin gringrin grin
Aren't you the ones that kept shouting since time immemorial that if PDP adopt GEJ as its candidate it would be a smooth ride for Buhari? If that is the case GEJ's declaration tomorrow should be the day you guys will look forward to as the perfect chance for your party. But instead you are just screaming all over the place. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well get use to it. No amount of intimidation will stop GEJ from declaring his Presidential ambition. Your pains and bitterness are just clear testament that APC will do anything and use any excuse to stop GEJ from declaring his fundamental right as a Citizen of Nigeria.

you de mind the idiots!!!! they are angry that security has been provided hence they will not be able to carry out their nefarious activities.The same set of morons that were chanting security for Tambuwal is now against security for the president!!!Bunch of idiots

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by lafuria1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
The president Goodluck ebele Jonathan is a clueless Coward. What a curse. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by duni04(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
ojialo:
I guess if you were the president you won't like to be insulted just the way you just did? SMH for you... so this security problem is just the president duty not a collective one abi.... make una dey reason like people wey go schoool
So the security of the country is now my responsibility? I'm the one in charge of the defence budget? I should go out there and throw myself in front of people wielding machine guns and tanks? When the person responsible for it has either stolen the money meant for our protection, or has closed his eyes and allowed others steal it, or doesn't even care at all.
Stop talking like a stupîd àss. angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by dguyindcorner(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Well, OP, nothing wrong with a bit of heightened security.

I am not a fan of GEJ.....but in case you haven't noticed....we are at war.

I don't like the security measures I face every day in Abuja...the blocked roads, the checkpoints, etc....but we are at war. We must bear this temporary burden until the storm clouds pass over.

Incredible excuse. We are at war and he invariably removed the nation's speaker securities n tightens his own. Selfish Jona!

#bringbackourcountry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
lugado:

let them have it first and let's see

continue to dream!!! the only place APC will have power is in ISIS-led syria and Iraq and not in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by BrokenTV: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:
He is much more than a coward
The loud loathed mouth has spoken Jonathan will keep giving you guys headache till you repent.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kokorokoo:
APC would do worse if they had such power.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Incredible excuse. We are at war and he invariably removed the nation's speaker securities n tightens his own. Selfish Jona!

#bringbackourcountry

tambuwal is no longer the speaker of the FHR

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
lafuria1:
The president Goodluck ebele Jonathan is a clueless Coward. What a curse. Smh.

you will contine ranting like this till 2019.There is nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by major466(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

you de mind the idiots!!!! they are angry that security has been provided hence they will not be able to carry out their nefarious activities.The same set of morons that were chanting security for Tambuwal is now against security for the president!!!Bunch of idiots
I tell you these guys amazes me. cheesy The amount of bitterness and bad belle in their hearts is mind boggling. And yet they claim they are Progressives grin
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by duni04(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
xcolanto:
Whoever calls GEJ a coward for beefing up security is the lowest of the lowest life! How desperate can people be to come across as daft! If the notherners think they can bomb their homes all year round they shouldn't think they can take it to the capital. If a man is being robbed because his fence is low it's only natural that he increases the fence to protect himself. Opposition party should get a life and not be a cry baby on anything with GEJ's name on it.
Its not about beefing up security in Abuja. Its about the morality of sending tanks and soldiers to patrol the streets of Abuja in preparation for Jonathan's declaration when there is no military presence at all in the North East. Its like the soldiers in the North East were even withdrawn and redeployed to Abuja for Jonathan's declaration.
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by skyprofm(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=aguiyi post=27887361]they will not condemn the evil doers but their president

Nation building is a collective effort but in Nigeria, is it the presidents duty.

In case u forgot, he is still d GCFR and no 1 citizen. Criticism comes with d post to achieve better results. If one drunk murda F can't cope with it and use it to TRANSFORM his ways, then let him get d f*ck out

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by dguyindcorner(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
aguiyi:
they will not condemn the evil doers but their president

re-orientation is what would solve this problem.

the school were that bomb went off has a principal, teachers and students.

they don't know strange faces in their midst and cant detect strange objects. they cant put security measures in place until it is don for them na wa o.

IT IS EITHER ALL NORTHERNES IN NIGERIA ARE FOOLS OR THEY ARE BLIND AND MORE CLUELESS THAN JONATHAN.

THIS KIND OF MADNESS WILL NOT LAST 1MONTH IN IGBO LAND, WE THE YOUTHS WILL TAKE UP ARMS AND DEFEND OUR TERRITORY

people who are used to been spooned fed are gradually been exposed because they cant think or act without handouts, their slaves in the west are not different.

EVEN THE YOUTHS IN THE SOUTH TOOK UP ARMS TO PROTECT THEIR RESOURCES FROM THE NORTHERN OLIGACHES AND THEIR WHITE CRONIES UNTIL THE WORLD HEAD THEM.

while the Hausas are exhibiting their cluelessness and laziness offline, their Yoruba slaves are in the print media and online doing what they know how to do best- make noise

you are an ultracrepediarianist n a racist. One of those blinded with ethnicity. My roommate has shown me how wicked the igbos can be so I ain't surprised at your gullible speech.

#bringbackourcountry

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by AhmedB: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Is the president militarizing Abuja with foreign troops or that same Nigerian military that used to flee at the sight of Boko boys? The president should go for runing lesson instead because when it happened it will be a survival race between himself and his miltary. I bet the clueless won't run faster than his security personnel.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by debonairprinx(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ikengawo:
Excuse me, fool, we're you hoping he was killed? I hope the president of my country uses what he needs to stay safe and be a part of a fair and free election process as planned
At the detriment of those he swore to protect and serve. Try to imagine the pains and woes of those in the north, will the parents of those kids gruesomely killed be thinking of voting for a man who as failed to protect and keep them save?. Read through your comment and reminisce on it.
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by FolabiCash: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Until Northerners channel the energy they using to oust GEJ to rehabilitate the boys Boko haram are radicalizing , I care not!

Nigeria will not stand still cos some people see the killings of their own people beneficial to oust the President

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by ojialo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
duni04:

So the security of the country is now my responsibility? I'm the one in charge of the defence budget? I should go out there and throw myself in front of people wielding machine guns and tanks? When the person responsible for it has either stolen the money meant for our protection, or has closed his eyes and allowed others steal it, or doesn't even care at all.
Stop talking like a stupîd àss. angry
you have just shown how stupid and senseless you are so the security of every nation is left to the military alone? is it not ur duty to fish out any strange faces around you? chai... see cow talking...

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Youngzedd(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bad belle people want to kill my Presido.

Oboy see dodging.......

GEJ till 2019

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
duni04:

Its not about beefing up security in Abuja. Its about the morality of sending tanks and soldiers to patrol the streets of Abuja in preparation for Jonathan's declaration when there is no military presence at all in the North East. Its like the soldiers in the North East were even withdrawn and redeployed to Abuja for Jonathan's declaration.

you are a fool!!! are they not soldiers in the north east?

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by dguyindcorner(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

tambuwal is no longer the speaker of the FHR

who is d speaker Sir?
who removed him sir?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by chinasaekperem9: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:
If Jonathan has the fear of God in him..... He won't even vote for himself on Feb 14, 2015....... He is a comprehensive failure."
And what are you?..."a comprehensive success.?"

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by san316(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well, that is what matters to him the most. I swa these aarmoured vehicles today and I thoughtthere was Araging war in Abuja. Na wa ooo
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by killercute16(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosag:
Did I hear u say we are at war? It doesn't look like we at war b'cos if we are at war, GEJ wont be going round chasing Tambuwal and declaring for a second term.
We are not at war ba?Ok,go to mubi and preach the word of GOD there.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
dguyindcorner:

who is d speaker Sir?
who removed him sir?

1.Emeka Ihedoha

2.he removed himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi / The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.