Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60970 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Winston91:
Happy New Year Fellaz

An idea into the paper bag industry...this is just a guide to the sizes available

Other ideas attached like the watch... you can produce for you church children department or the general church

i rest my case
Respect man! This is a big idea.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Curiouscat: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Winston91:
Think on these things
Any idea on getting the correct quality for these...I don't mind investing some naira in it .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by wisehouse(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Winston91:
Think on these things
are these polo unisexual
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Anyone knows the current market price for laptop screen protector? Trying 2 see if i can enter that line. Don't knw hw profitable it is yet. I'll appreciate any advice on makin a success out of it
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2015
2015 no be moinmoin
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by justi4jesu(f): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
conquistadores:
Anyone knows the current market price for laptop screen protector? Trying 2 see if i can enter that line. Don't knw hw profitable it is yet. I'll appreciate any advice on makin a success out of it

To have an idea, conduct your search online and compare the prices, Aliexpress.com,Ebay.com,Alibaba.com etc.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by wisehouse(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Winston91:
the idea is...that card is N18 each... now, if you get jobs to produce these cmyk type of cards, they are cheaper...so u know what u are getting...do the calculation yourself

I woke up on the good side of the bed today

grin smiley
thats cool. all these alibaba people. later when contact that seller, they will charge above 0.099 doll
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
this guy is good. Nice one Y. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by manlawal(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
check my signature to contact me

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Olychi: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
lets keep the ideas rolling. a learner is here o. i will soon testify
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
i viewed from 0-14 of this thread...amazingly amazing!!!....this is my future...my future is now!!!

thanks to ymodulus....and others...

WISHING YOU THE BEST LIFE CAN OFFER...

P.DARLINGS
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Wicked exchange rate plus chinese holiday beginning next week have tied all my plans down.
Too bad!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Mcleo007(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Winston91:
Project and school waka don make my presence here less vible

After Chinese holiday(1st March), i wil be done with B.ENG ...then will be here for us all

cheers!!!
Congrats in advance bro

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by bashorundon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bae is missing you. Bae wants to listen to your voice. Phone's off. Don't blame bae if she calls someone that has gotten our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. N6,000 only. Thank you!

You can use them as Val's gift too o!

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by debbydee(f): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
i dey come
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shawn5ng(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello House,
Can someone help me with samples of customize School Socks.
I am ready to pay for it.
It's urgent and I can be reached on 08039192101.
Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by bashorundon(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
bashorundon:
Bae is missing you. Bae wants to listen to your voice. Phone's off. Don't blame bae if she calls someone that has gotten our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. N6,000 only. Thank you!

You can use them as Val's gift too o!

SellingPoint - quality only!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Custom9ja: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
these bracelets....i made money from them dah year

Girls were my target, i get 50 to 100pcs monthly...

twas very lucrative...500, 700 and 1000 naira profit on 100pcs of the bracelets...u know how uch dat is

Then, i shared to my girl friends like 10pcs friend...10 pcs per friend...10 different friends(each making like free 3k easily within like 10days...cos i get returns after 2weeks)

They sold at 1500 each, i gave dem 300 each while i collected 1200. making profit of 700 naira each...that was 700 x 100pcs...calculate am grin

For the flash drives, u ll hear the story soon...

Happy Valentine in Arrears friends!!!
Winston91

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by jendor123: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ custom, what type of bulk is dis nd how can i searh for it to buy and d bracelet too
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Custom9ja: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2015
50 to 100 pieces is bulk purchase....use 3rd party to ship, its cheaper

1 WEEK TO BUSINESS RE-OPENING

#THINK AHEAD#
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by egopersonified(f): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Custom9ja:
50 to 100 pieces is bulk purchase....use 3rd party to ship, its cheaper

1 WEEK TO BUSINESS RE-OPENING

#THINK AHEAD#

What payment method to china do you advice now?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by easydrizzle(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
@custom9ja what are in those coke Fanta bottles?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ custom9ja. With d current xchange rate of naira to dollar, did it not affect ur profits? It has discouraged me frm importing.
Hw abt u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) / How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.