Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60879 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dasanchez1(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Winston91:
those coke and fanta bottles are flash drives

Exchange rate should affect ur pricing...increase your own price

Cheers!!!

Am now a Graduate Mechanical Engineer!!!

Am now tru with those things that so easily beset me grin
congratulations
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Winston91, happy for you bro.Congrats
I'm joining you in less than six months, writing my first semester exams presently but mine na Physics with electronics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Neyoalao(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:
@Winston91, happy for you bro.Congrats
I'm joining you in less than six months, writing my first semester exams presently but mine na Physics with electronics.
Studying physics too

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 4:57am On Mar 03, 2015
@Neyoalao
Good to hear, hope you're finding it easy!?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello Guys I am about importing some tablet from china through JD.COM and i want to use Nonnyking as my forwarding agent to nigeria, please i want to know how save it is using Nonnyking because my agent in china was about send the items through DHL@170USD for 5kg to nigeria. please your advice is needed please. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by wisehouse(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Ssdigest21:
Hello Guys I am about importing some tablet from china through JD.COM and i want to use Nonnyking as my forwarding agent to nigeria, please i want to know how save it is using Nonnyking because my agent in china was about send the items through DHL@170USD for 5kg to nigeria. please your advice is needed please. Thanks
How much will it be if you use noniking. Both are save, always make sure u follow the direction when dealing with shipping agents
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
I will save about 70/100 USD if I use Nonnyking
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Custom9ja: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
dasanchez1:
congratulations

@ Dasanchez...lost ur number...my fone got missing after my final exam

resend ur number to my etisalat number o 8 1 7 9 1 2 1 7 3 1

i will retrieve my line by friday

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dasanchez1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Custom9ja:

@ Dasanchez...lost ur number...my fone got missing after my final exam

resend ur number to my etisalat number o 8 1 7 9 1 2 1 7 3 1

i will retrieve my line by friday

Thanks
sorry for the loss.

I will do as you said.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Mcleo007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by goodtalk(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services within Lagos N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Tcharlx(m): 3:01am On Mar 05, 2015
The last man standing. I kept awake all night to read thread 0-15. So impactful
Plenty thankz to Ymodulous, Winstin91. Congratz. Not 4getting dasanches1 my initiator. You guyz rOcK!

For all those referring pple to their watsapp, bbm abeg make una dey try open up 4 all to learn!
Le go there*
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Amoshine(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=17pt]Service Rendered / Suggested Problem[/size]

This is the simplest, and most common type of problem. It entails you giving suggestions or rendering services to a company or organisation so as to enhance its operation and efficiency.
OK i myself i must confess here i don't know how to define this, but i believe the explanations below will be sufficient to pierce my message. Abeg make ina no penalise me oooo. na bizness we come learn no be Turanchi (Hausa language for English )

ILLUSTRATION

Suggestion 1

Problem: The 2015 General Election is coming, now you need to make money out of the politicians but thr problem is how?
Solution: Xcapizt, Herald9, glamour25277 walk up to their Aunty NajiaChild. Now Najiachild know[b] person[/b], and that person know another person wei know another person wei that person come sabi 9ICE and ALAO AKALA, GOODLUCK JONATHAN. Now Xcapizt, Herald9 and glamour2577 now said to themselves why cant we Customise Flash drives, Political Handbands, Political Books, Political Umbrellas , several other souvenirs etc.
Success: Contract Approved and Boooooom...................

Note: its must not be a political souvenirs. It may be a souvenir for a company, for a non charitable organisation, for your school department etc. To the students this is the time you work up to that friend of yours who is the department president, or faculty president romance your way around and get the contract.

Little Advice / Contribution
1. To those who are connected to some OGAs AT THE TOP, Please this is the time to be their friend, talk to them get the contract and hit the money.
2. To those who are connected to politicians this is the time to meet those politicians and get the contract.
3. If you are not connected to anyone, you can MAN-UP work to any big office dress well ooooooooo, no go wear bathroom slippers knack tie on top. if dem beat you, Ymodulus no send u. Then meet someone and present an idea. Get 2 or 3 friends, you all dress up, borrow POPSI CAR, MUMSI laptop and Aunty Projector, give a good presentation.
4. If You have an office of your own draft your proposal then go to organisations, churches, companies meet people and drop it with them

If you need help on this please contact these Nairalanders; Tutucious - ( I wont talk much, a silent killer. i wont talk much) and Dav8id - ( This guy chops all APC / PDP / Politician Money. )
Once More Dav8id thanks for your lectures. Tuale!! Tuale!!!. Try meet any of them to brush up your skills and approach to finding clients.

Oga ymodulos, u r da bomb. Please can u connect me with the person that did this card shape flash drive for 9ice because i want to do exactly the same thing anytime soon. i need the manufacturer please. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Amoshine(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]STORY 4[/size]

School related.

This was done by a nairalander for a school. and i think he had to import them via sea or so i cant recall. but a young nairalander student did this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851735_bferer_jpegc5e72e006efe732f6e06ea96ac328386
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/41uj2dczhrtm7dl0v9ypc3z3xl66paqd387227[/img]

Another person did this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851737_vaaaaaaaaaa_jpeg818dd41ba8f36e514bcce5843fe70c6f

Note: If you want to go into the socks business, let me know i will give you some extra tip and a well detailed proposal i wrote for one. With detail measurements, packaging. I explained how every measurement came about. One thing to successful proposal is confusing your clients grin grin

please i am interested in this o. i try to send you a request on bbm. Thanks boss
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by lizybos(f): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Ymodulus, you are a great man. God bless you
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
hello Friends, hope business has been good?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Winston91:
hello Friends, hope business has been good?
exchange rate has tied me down frm any importation
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Thespecialone(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
conquistadores:

exchange rate has tied me down frm any importation

He that observeth the winds shall not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by afanide: 5:10pm On May 19, 2015
Thespecialone:

He that observeth the winds shall not sow.

Correct Bible Student............ No mind am, make him dey there dey wait......

Tracking no for an Item i purchased and used your Chinese Shipping Address =102290224058- SF Express

Though when i tracked it, there was no record.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by mrramadan(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]STORY 4[/size]

School related.

This was done by a nairalander for a school. and i think he had to import them via sea or so i cant recall. but a young nairalander student did this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851735_bferer_jpegc5e72e006efe732f6e06ea96ac328386
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/41uj2dczhrtm7dl0v9ypc3z3xl66paqd387227[/img]

Another person did this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851737_vaaaaaaaaaa_jpeg818dd41ba8f36e514bcce5843fe70c6f

Note: If you want to go into the socks business, let me know i will give you some extra tip and a well detailed proposal i wrote for one. With detail measurements, packaging. I explained how every measurement came about. One thing to successful proposal is confusing your clients grin grin

Bros, please how do I get a copy of the proposal? Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by J0nyb0y(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
Please guys I want to customize handfans for a school, any advice on quality, size, material to be used? Thanks anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by emeka94(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2015
Please someone should help me beg Augusta in Nonnyking's office Lagos to please release my goods. My goods arrived their office since last week thursday and I've been calling them every day since to send me my bill + cost of waybill so I can pay and receive my goods. Some times she will pick and ask me to call back and I will call back and she won't pick or her phone will be switched off. Please nonnyking stop frustrating people. PLEASE
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dagok(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shawn5ng(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
emeka94:
Please someone should help me beg
Augusta in Nonnyking's office Lagos to
please release my goods. My goods arrived
their office since last week thursday and
I've been calling them every day since to
send me my bill + cost of waybill so I can
pay and receive my goods.
Some times she will pick and ask me to call
back and I will call back and she won't pick
or her phone will be switched off.
What is ur name. I still saw yesterday and am likely to see her tomorrow so that I can deliver ur message
Please nonnyking stop frustrating people.
PLEASE
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by emeka94(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=shawn5ng post=34152825][/quote]
My name is Emeka
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by holyemmyjoe(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls I need a link to a good PSP handheld game or PS 3 game controller. There are many types and it is confusing me.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AleAirHub(m): 4:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2015
holyemmyjoe:
Pls I need a link to a good PSP handheld game or PS 3 game controller. There are many types and it is confusing me.

What exact model do you need?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by GenyEbere(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wow tnx to young for this thread,I took my time and read all 15 pages and I am ready for importation. Will be going for ladies flat shoe and handbags,any help on links will be highly appreciated while I source on the sites. Thanks all
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dagok(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
PLS HELP... How can someone Open Dispute on aliexpress mobile Application.... Pls cc Ymodulus , Mayorall, Chuddy144,
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by mayorall(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
dagok:
PLS HELP... How can someone Open Dispute on
aliexpress mobile Application.... Pls cc Ymodulus
, Mayorall, Chuddy144,

use system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out / How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.