Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Dr Myles Munroe Predicted His Death In Last Interview Before He Died In Plane Cr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Myles Munroe Predicted His Death In Last Interview Before He Died In Plane Cr (8279 Views)

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Dr Myles Munroe Wrote His Obituary Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Myles Munroe Predicted His Death In Last Interview Before He Died In Plane Cr by nicholasis(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
As revealed by a Newspaper in Nairobi Kenya, a phenominal man who is known to be a speaker, author and evangelist, Dr Myles Munroe who died tragically yesterday in the Bahamas alongside his wife and daughter had earlier predicted his death. Less than a month it finally came to pass but in his prediction he did not include his wife and daughter.

In an interview with Jeff Koinange on KTN’s JKL Show in Kenya on Friday the 24th of October, it was well noted that Myles Munroe allegedly told Every Kenyan to be prepared for death.

Read what Munroe said about his death few weeks ago:

‘I want to challenge every Kenyan to go to the cemetery and disappoint the graveyard. Die like the Apostle Paul who said I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and I have been poured out like a drink offering. There is nothing left. I am ready to die. That’s how I wanna die because there is nothing else for me left to die,’ he told the show’s host, Jeff Koinange. ‘When you die, die like I am planning to die. Empty. It’s finished,’.

This is a great loss i must say,may his gentle soul rest in peace.http://naijagistng.com/dr-myles-munroe-predicted-death-last-interview-died-plane-crash/

Read more News on http://naijagistng.com/

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson's Photo With Grown Up Daughter Proof That He Is Alive? / Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him / Beyonce Accidentally Reveal Blue Ivy’s Face During A Shopping trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.