Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Help............advice Needed..........please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help............advice Needed..........please (1330 Views)

HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. / Help /advice needed / Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help............advice Needed..........please by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
My girlfriend and I have been dating for 10months now and everything was going on well till she introduced her roommate to me. Since then,her roomy has been complaining about everything we do. If we hold hands,its trouble......hug,its more trouble and the worst is she attacked me on facebook that I and my girlfriend are too attached and too romantic that we should learn from her relationship(where she conditions the poor dude for everything;cooking,calling,texting etc.).....The problem now is that she goes around telling everybody she met through me that she was in love with me and my girlfriend took me away from her......my girlfriend is now hurting even as I have told her that all her roomy is saying are lies.........How do I get rid of this babe from my relationship so she won't crash it and she threatened to cause more if I don't accept her and double date. Sorry for the long story. Help is urgently needed,thanks pals
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by pasqal09: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm, this one is very strong
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Is it possible your girlfriend finds another accomodation? The roomie is jus jealous, dazall.
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by LaurelP(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
U don't need to get to get rid of her

She will get rid of herself

Only if u stop paying attention to her

Tell ur girl to ignore her too
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by Sanchez01: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Things as these are 'common' among the female folks. Unfortunately, ignoring her won't be enough as that could breed more trouble. My suggestion is that you stop going to their place, at least for the time being, if you enjoy holding your lady while you take a walk and she enjoys the same, then let it stay unchanged. Though your lady could face several troubles in her room, don't get yourself involved, just treat the whole ish as a phase and at some point, call her, sit her down and tètè-a-tètè. It works when she is recognized and accorded 'respect'. She's jealous and hurting, which is normal because her relationship isn't as obvious as yours.
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by Exponental(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2014
is ur gf scoting?
is there a possibility of lesbianism amongst them?

1 Like

Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by adepiero: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
OP! speech is silver but silence is golden wink

ignore her like she doesn't exist and soon she'll be history grin
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by xenten: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2014
set her up.
Re: Help............advice Needed..........please by Sheenor: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Jealous roomie.......

(1) (Reply)

Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship / See what I Caught My Friend doing. . / Guys, A Beautiful Wife And A Good Cook, Which Do You Prefer? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.