Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. (1552 Views)

I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by ferdvict2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its still sad that guys are the once crying in a Relationship; a case study of my coursemate.
A coursemate of mine who happens to love a lady in the department which he showers all his love and money on. It is still unheard of that the guy refused to travel home to help his mum rather lodged himself and his girlfriend in the hotel for a month with the aid of his mother's money.
This guy have to forgo his exam for his girlfriend's own due to she was sick and he had the course carried over.
In the department,it was said that 'love is blind' because guys believe that the girl is remote-controling him and my coursemate dont send as long as you dont talk to his girl rudely.
Its was vividly clear that the 'love' has over stayed its welcome and its ripe for judgement but the guy failed to see the sign coming.
The lady had a carryover in one of the borrowed courses and the guy set on his mission to help his girl as usual but lucky wasn't on his side.
On 22nd october,2015. The memo forwarded to the department through the Staff Adviser asked him to set down one year for impersonation and the girlfriend was required to carry over the course again as the memo demanded.
Two days later, the lady officially told him that she dont associate with failures, 'so i don't think we can go on because its humilating to date my junior in class'
my coursemate is dieing gradually,drinks alot now and the lady lives fine.
I have adviced him as a courserep and as a coursemate in my own capacity and he have not show any positive sign. Please i need your advices for him so that he will not die from emotional truama or waste is career on thinking of a lady who have chosen her path to life.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by ideyhere(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tell him that alcohol is not a fast enough way of killing. Since he now likes drinking, he should just go for like one bottle of JIK.

Finally when he dies and reaches wherever people go when they die, if he didn't see his age mates there, he should start coming back. But then I'm sure his mates will yakpa there... Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Chanchit: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
He has failed to listen to your advice, why would he listen to us? Experience is the best teacher, he would advice himself when they even expel him finally.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Vision4God: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Da is called 'one chance'
Plus d guy shudd go 4 dlivrance

1 Like

Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by chrisifeanyi: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
This normally happens when one native doctor tie a male and female doll together, then speak some abracadabra and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by mek2002(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Not a new thing.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by NinaNigeria(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Heartbreaks are always hard. Nomatter the age. Whether its an 18 year old loosing a girlfriend or a 50 year old loosing a son. Loss is never easy, and unfortunately it is understandable dat yo friend was fooled by love, as most humans do go thru dis. Its completely normal. Its nt the first or de last heartbreak on earth, and yo friend wil get over dis. Give him time to heal and make him know dat u r there for him. Dis shud be motivation for him to work harder and never forsake his real friends and family wen things go well again. I know he gon meet a good girl, and look, no one knows wat tomorow holds. Yo nigga might end up doing so well after dis, dat he ends up as some wealthy dude, and u wil see how sister girl wil start throwing herself at him, bt it wil be too late oo. Let him let de ho go, there r plenty of good decent girls out there, and good ridence to bad rubbish
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by naijamakossa(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by TOMTOM15(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Vision4God:
undecided
Vision4God:
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Tallesty1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
When karma visits the lady in the form of a boyfriend, she will come online to lament how wicked men are without telling anyone what she has done to men.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by andyanders: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nonsense.Let him kill himself if he wish to do that. Call his parents to see a way to counsel him as he is already gone.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by sexymoma(f): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Leave him... He'll recover..
If you never reach dia once you nor go know as e dey be...

Biko love still dey exist?
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
He's not dying yet na I tot he already drank poison sef OP jux let him be, he'll overcome it.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
He's not dying yet na I tot he already drank poison sef OP jux let him be, he'll overcome it.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by dmola(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
dude fell in love n left his Brian behind I guess tht was his first experience, am sure y'all ave had ur share of hw it feels to be hrtbrkn ! lesson learned the hard
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2015
hmmm dying course mate *thinking* undecided

You need our help undecided

Hmmmm ok undecided

Uhmmmm I really wish I could Help but m sorry his brain is beyond repair since his dying for love nd not his books issorait
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Bwaal(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2015
love don't die buh it can kill you

line 5 verse 1

lil baby
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by tpiah11: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2015
you just had to put dieing in the thread title.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by boxer022(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Your course mate that refused to listen to advice after making a fool of himself all in the name of love should should either become a man he is and endure the result he was bound to get someday from that girl, or continue with His current life of drinking and waste his life. The girl in question will be laughing at him but I want her to know that Karma is a very angry bitch and when it comes, she should not complain.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by Omotayor123(f): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Your friend is acting useless and Dumb. Tear him Better Slap And he would come back to his senses.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by TushAnn(f): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Like seriously are people still this stupid? I mean I thought we had gotten past the age where people fall in love blindly.

Anyways just keep encouraging him positively, try and get him to start seeing other girls. He should also go out more. With time he'll get over it.

Though I fear he might start seeing all girls as the same.
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by ilo04(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
abeg make d guy die sef, it will help to reduce d population of mumu guys we have
Re: HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate. by ferdvict2(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2015
stupidity:
dats harsh

(1) (Reply)

I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. / Men Be Mindful How You Treat That Woman / 3 Reasons Why Some Guys & Ladies Never End Up With Their First Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.