Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Should A Girl Make The First Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Make The First Move (2450 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl -make Flirting More Effective / Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? / How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Girl Make The First Move by worm360: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2008
hey fellas i wanna knw wats up should a gal make the first move o is it wrong but to me i feel the gal will look cheap nd loosed so let me know wats up fellas
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2008
Nigerian girls better wake up and start approaching guys. You outnumber guys by a factor of 4:1
No big deal there. If you like a guy, approach him. Approaching him doesn't mean you have to sleep with him. If he likes you, you will know. A lot of "girls" claim guys will just look at them as being cheap or they will sleep with them and dump them, My answer is that you are responsible for whoever you let cheat/sleep with you!!!
You females better start waking up. You crave for equality and never practice it.
Start toasting guys immediately!!!!!!!
The number of unmarried women above 30 in nigeria has quadrupuled in recent years, wake up, there's nothing wrong with a woman making the first move
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by HRhotness(f): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2008
I see no problem with it, i do so sometimes
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
A-town:

Nigerian girls better wake up and start approaching guys. You outnumber guys by a factor of 4:1
No big deal there. If you like a guy, approach him. Approaching him doesn't mean you have to sleep with him. If he likes you, you will know. A lot of "girls" claim guys will just look at them as being cheap or they will sleep with them and dump them, My answer is that you are responsible for whoever you let cheat/sleep with you!!!
You females better start waking up. You crave for equality and never practice it.
Start toasting guys immediately!!!!!!!
The number of unmarried women above 30 in nigeria has quadrupuled in recent years, wake up, there's nothing wrong with a woman making the first move

What is this one rambling about 

Maybe girls wouldnt 'think' you guys will think they are cheap when they come after you if you don't actually act like it  undecided

As much as I'm not against the idea of ladies asking guys out, I don't think it's any any practice of equality. And what the heck has the statistics of unmarried women got to do with this  Like a woman asking a guy out is going to change the figure!!

If you guys werent so wrapped up in your ego, this wouldnt be an issues at all  angry

@ Post . . . there's nothing wrong with a girl making the first move, but unfortunately, the ego of Nigerina men just can't handle it  tongue Somehow they have this twisted impression that a girl coming after them is juts deperate to date them . . .  and they tend to get bloated over that idea!
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2008
maybe thats how u feel @ujujoan

Most babes I've dated made the first move and I don't think ill of them. . . I think it's inferiority complex ladies got. . .

Love and be Loved, simple! tongue
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2008
jassie:

maybe thats how u feel @ujujoan

Most babes I've dated made the first move and I don't think ill of them. . . I think it's inferiority complex ladies got. . .

Love and be Loved, simple! tongue

Jassie s'up? Longest time
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2008
@topic
I refuse tongue

Depends on the lady I guess, but me personally, lai lai lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by kemisuga(f): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2008
If she likes him, nothing wrong in making the first move. But I think most naija men might abuse it.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2008
kemisuga:

If she likes him, nothing wrong in making the first move. But I think most naija men might abuse it.
[size=2pt]I agree [/size]
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by dellynash(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
there is nothing wrong in a girl making the first moves, i have actually done so.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by tamai(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
dellynash:

there is nothing wrong in a girl making the first moves, i have actually done so.

what was the guys reaction? @ujujoan, you are right, some naija guys can't really handle a
girl making the first move.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by sunken(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
i see no wrong thing in that. but depends on how you call yourself before the guy hmn!!!!!
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
ibkaye:

[size=2pt]I agree [/size]

is that why. . . lipsrsealed grin

@ujujoan. . .

sup maam, i dey where u put me o. . . notin do u wink
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nautillus(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
Ain;t nothing wrong with it. . . You like him . . .you tell him
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Ben13: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
***everyone here beleives nothing's wrong***I'm fed up*****

I wonder where Sauron is
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Uby40(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2008
personally i see nowt wrong with a lady taking the first move, but lets be more realistic. in the society we live in, ppl wudnt take her seriously when she makes the first move. she might become a topic for silly gossip, but the fact remains that she spoke how she felt about the guy,and thats wat counts to me.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by worm360: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2008
but fellas wat will u think of a gal dat come 2 meet u nd tel u she is in luv with u, wount you tink she is cheap or lossed?
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Tranngirls(f): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2008
i have told a guy that and i still eat his money over 200k
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by wrex001(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2008
Its no big deal for a girl to make the first move since two can play the game. Girls are more into the game now than guys just that they just want the guys to stress themselves first.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Tonyet1(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2008
i have 7chics as my hot friends, and about 5 made the first move, guess what , i have come to even love them the more, it shows self confidence in their personality, the once that dont make any move may just be there dying in emotional pride

"GOOD GIRLS DONT GET GOOD BOYS, SMART GIRLS DO" read the e- book
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Nkenim(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2008
If you need something then go get it, you might never have the second chance to make the first move, like they say opportunity comes but once. We are in a civilize era, dont die in silence.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Letooa(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
Nearly every girl i dated made the first move and thank goodness they did cos i'd have missed out on some great people otherwise cos i hear i'm really quite thick at picking up signals about when a girl fancies you.

I would never think her cheap or anything of the sort. Fact is i'd thank her for having the balls that i should have had. If you would play with her and not take her serious, you'd do it whether she made the first move or not.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by iice(f): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
She shouldn't, he shouldn't
He/she can if it so pleases him/her.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by jeffman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
I don't advise ladies to verbally do it. some nigerian men including me might not deal with it well o. even if i would not hurt d girl. i would still have this feeling of "hey she is d one chasing'
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Cipriani(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
@poster

You are right, girls should make the first move, it makes our job easier tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by bacterium(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2008
Girl who does that is a LovePeddler for life. They need to beat her please!!! angry
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by tolutara: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thank God i did, for today i am blissfully married.

Seriously though, be careful when you do, it really depends on the vibes you are getting from the man( I mean a responsible Man). also right timing and location really matters. At the end of it all, u will realize it is all about taking risks, it may or may not pay off but at least u tried. if doesn't work out , chuck it up to experiencing life and move on.

and if it does work out, u will be happily married to him with kids like moi, lol grin
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by eminemkayc: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
To b sincere,iv NEVER dated any girl by approachng her!!! All d chicks iv dated since i was 13yrs broke d ice nd i neva treatd them insolently.infct d relationshp lastd 4 2 to 3 yrs b4 thy muvd on.so thr's nothng rung wit dat at all.!
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by tope2000(f): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2008
I dont think i can do it but i dont see anything wrong in doing it undecided
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by shollyaj(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
Sincerely its no big deal. we all equally so either of the Sex could make the first move but we men's got attitude for taken such ladies for granted but if the ladies could step up their games verywell by not cheaping themselves , I really dont see a big deal to it anyway
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Cipriani(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
@bacterium

eve toasted adam first with an apple, can you beat dat tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by JJYOU: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2009
why did this die so quick? naija women wont do it or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Guys Faces Challenges Too / Best Way To Toast A Girl/madu/ / Who Is Your Crush On Nairaland???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.