Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Should A Girl Make The First Move - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Make The First Move (2456 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl -make Flirting More Effective / Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move???? / How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Omolola1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2009
i dont see anything wrong in a lady making the first move, there is a way one can do it that the guy would not get the picture quickly. It needs wisdom. undecided
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by Eteri: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2009
Please dont the guy will feel too important.
tried it on a guy and at the end it was as if i was forcing myself on him,
cos i found out that i was the one doing the calling or trying to create an avenue for us to see,
at the end when i finally decided to let everything go,
guess what happen cool
but it was already 2late my mind had already been made up.
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by abrahym(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2009
yeah, i agree wit poster!!!
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by abrahym(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2009
yeah, i agree wit poster!!!
Re: Should A Girl Make The First Move by JJYOU: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2009
Eteri:

Please dont the guy will feel too important.
tried it on a guy and at the end it was as if i was forcing myself on him,
cos i found out that i was the one doing the calling or trying to create an avenue for us to see,
at the end when i finally decided to let everything go,
guess what happen cool
but it was already 2late my mind had already been made up.

because it didnt work with one misguided person it wont work with others.  this is serious thinking.
what is wrong with someone feeling important?
Omolola1:

i dont see anything wrong in a lady making the first move, there is a way one can do it that the guy would not get the picture quickly. It needs wisdom. undecided
thanks. some people talk like some things are written in stones

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Wish. / Your Sincere Advice. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.