Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Rochas Declares For Presidency. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (58602 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by chinwe1960: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerian N0 ! Online Bulksms provider,Join the Nigerian favorite bulksms site today visit www.vistasms247.com To get free unit to test our Gateway,very cheap,efficient,and fast in Delivery plus sms Schedule sms 4 future Delivery 4 Details kindly call 08093942115,08093942114,
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Abyzan(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
He should know it's not winning the SE by talking about their non participation in the present govt....what will he say when he comes to Bayelsa or Rivers

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by tit(f): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Rochas for president!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by maimalari: 4:23am On Nov 12, 2014
eduj:
always knew that's why he decamped from Apga.in as much as i know this would annoy my kins,i dare say we Igbo's aren't ready or better still it isn't the right time for igbos to rule Nigeria. we have previously paid for doing the right thing at the wrong time -eg the first coup,aguyi taking over at a time of great igbophobia,declaring succession only when we faced total destruction as a race. We must first develop our economy in the south east and consolidate our position such that we become indispensable to Nigeria(or at least some regions).We are just beginning to find footing politically in Nigeria since after the war .gej played a good part in this development.besides the northern and south west parts of Nigeria dont trust us wholly yet.our south south brethren are beginning to identify with us,we shouldn't do anything to jeorpadise it.mostly,for once we igbos should sit on the fence and watch other parts struggle it out.the patient dog the say eats the biggest bone.

U have a slave mentality. The South south should be the ones to support the Ibos. It is payback time for all the support they enjoyed in 2011 from them.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by justdivine: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2014
Okorocha will leave APC to DPD soon. I new for the very first beginning that this man will scatter APC. I love him and I salute his courage. Caring on my brother.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Primestone(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Owelle we know...my governor is no tyro in the race.the man imo fought 4,the man nigeria will fight 4........infact how many of the aspirants can speak the 3 major languages? Owelle we know...my governor is no tyro in the race.the man imo fought 4,the man nigeria will fight 4........infact how many of the aspirants can speak the 3 major languages? Owelle we know...my governor is no tyro in the race.the man imo fought 4,the man nigeria will fight 4........infact how many of the aspirants can speak the 3 major languages in this country?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Dibiachukwu: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Dibiachukwu: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Dibiachukwu: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Dibiachukwu: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Wisegeek01(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2014
K
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by VellyG(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Goddex:
I foresee Okorocha crossing to PDP soon
The same rochas has been on jona's neck over the past few weeks to persuade IMO PDP chapter to allow him defect to PDP . IMO PDP executive members see him as a big traitor and a big opposition. To Emeka ihedioha should hr defect to PDP. They are all greedy fellows. Let's all vote wisely.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Aluweezy:
I don't enjoy discussing politics at all but I school in imo state, and the FUTO/Fedpoly nekede road is really bad and is yet to be repaired, and I believe the road is a federal road. rochas doesn't look like someone who can hold power in the south-eastern states talk more the country
You lie man. You lie about that Nekede/Futo road.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by VellyG(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Chiwude:
You lie man. You lie about that Nekede/Futo road.
Don't argue what u know nothing about .. This is what that road looks like now

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by akpos4uall(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2014
jomoh:
Rochas just divided the political scene of SE while Ngige has already divided Ohaneze. This ensures that no stronghold for Jonathan come 2015. Not even his own SS cos Rivers under Ameachi is against him while Edo is also not behind him.

What makes you feel that because Ameachi is against Jonathan means the whole of Rivers is against Jonathan? So Ameachi alone = Rivers = SS

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by coolvitus(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Rochars is d only player who I knw can do ds nation proud other players ar just like d super eagles.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by cut007: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
To all the supporters of APC I say a big hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fools! Small boys!!! When next political authorities talk you listen!!! When i told u guys that rochas joined your saddist party as a spoiler, your chronic bigotry blinded you to reality. This has always been part of plan. The next thing would be for him to be denied the party's ticket at the primaries hence establishing a valid reason to defect thereby heaping more confusion and ultimately distabilizing the party. That has always been his assignment. It is called: Infiltrate and Destroy and boy! That guy is good!!!! That has been his biggest strength and people like him are rare in politics which is why he is in high demand and very expensive. How do you think he makes his dough. Politics is all about strategy and tact! Not bitterness and kindergarten propaganda!!! Whereas PDP spends its time and resources strategizing and engaging in high-level political inovations and brainstorming, APC unfortunately are whiling away in cheap, outdated political moves (I.e propangada and face-me-i-face-you-style yabis)

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by akpos4uall(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Themandator:

Theory. First travel to Rivers state,ask randomly people's opinion about Amaechi being against Jonathan then come back here. ..it is not by propaganda
Tyvm. I laugh when outsiders make such conclusions about the people's view.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Aiykay(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
But come to think of it when will an igbo man ever become the president of this country? or are they not part of Nigeria
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
maimalari:

U have a slave mentality. The South south should be the ones to support the Ibos. It is payback time for all the support they enjoyed in 2011 from them.
i guess your the master then.i would love to see where your genius leads you to then.lets face reality their is no igbo guy currently in Naijas political landscape who can win the presidency even ohaneze igbo recognises this fact.ojukwu couldn't and i fear rochas is yet premature. hes better off running for imo governorship 2nd term
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by 88natzy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
gustav25:
you are a stupid idiota ....ewu ohia
please don't quote me again. Good one!!!
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by limamintruth: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/

Sweet cheesy! Let the battle begin grin
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by cbrass(m): 1:31am On Nov 13, 2014
cut007:
To all the supporters of APC I say a big hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fools! Small boys!!! When next political authorities talk you listen!!! When i told u guys that rochas joined your saddist party as a spoiler, your chronic bigotry blinded you to reality. This has always been part of plan. The next thing would be for him to be denied the party's ticket at the primaries hence establishing a valid reason to defect thereby heaping more confusion and ultimately distabilizing the party. That has always been his assignment. It is called: Infiltrate and Destroy and boy! That guy is good!!!! That has been his biggest strength and people like him are rare in politics which is why he is in high demand and very expensive. How do you think he makes his dough. Politics is all about strategy and tact! Not bitterness and kindergarten propaganda!!! Whereas PDP spends its time and resources strategizing and engaging in high-level political inovations and brainstorming, APC unfortunately are whiling away in cheap, outdated political moves (I.e propangada and face-me-i-face-you-style yabis)

Hmmm...a typical cry from a confused and pained southeasterner. The party structure of the APC is in Lagos, Imo is just a sales outlet and not even a branch office.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
talktimi:
in the Nigerian political landscape, it is virtually impossible for an incumbent to be disgraced in elections except in rare cases like the last Ekiti electoral mauling of Fayemi by Fayose
dnt tell me u're a daft like the broomers. Ohakim nko?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by SenatorJames(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/
Is this presidential manifesto for all the Nigerians?

This man I respected so much just fall my hand, with this tribalistic agenda.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by millionboi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Then let ur money vote 4u
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by millionboi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ope dis is nt 419, to snuf 24million(party ticket) 4rm my broda rochas by Apc
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by wowowow: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
OPINION POLL: seriously between gej and Rochas who would you vote for?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by talktimi(m): 3:27am On Nov 16, 2014
wowowow:
OPINION POLL: seriously between gej and Rochas who would you vote for?
papa ajasco

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.