Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Rochas Declares For Presidency. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (58593 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:
Amu shekau
Ewure
Atonle
Amu oshi
Mkpi
Mkpi awusa
Atonle
Adaka, ga kuo isi na Aja grin grin grin grin

You and your accursed family shall die in the hands of a mentally deranged extremist
Mkpi a piri api
Accursed scum of the earth.
Answer my question fool, have you rap3d your grand mama today? grin grin grin grin grin
Product of a made in enugu leaking condom. Go and ask your s3x freaked mum how she serviced the guys in your village. You are a bastad

not until you tell me why your mother like fvcking dogs

ezi bida

otu nne i

afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

useless onye ofe

btw

you sound familiar to me
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
This guy must be high on cheap cow dung. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata
“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

#Lapazzi He is super start
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2014
ak47mann:
Rochas is a clown gambari slaves will nominate their master very soon,you cant take that away from them even berem obiageli abagoro etc will vote for Gambari rather than rochas.They support rochas just to disestablished SE region politics though is not working for them cool
let Rochas pick a nomination form first and you see if I would not shift my support to him. I think he should finish all the good developments he started in Imo state by finishing another 4years before thinking of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
harrwix:

Where do you live. Are you from imo state
i reside in Imo state
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by adehsenior(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/
Why are the Igbos trying to sell this country to hausa -fulani jihadist, Okorocha if Atiku has bought you please pack your family and relocate to the North and leave south-east alone oooooooo before you bring Boko-haram to our peaceful south-east.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Jeflox:
ROCHAS is not running for PRESIDENCY....HE is just being used by APC to divide south-east vote so that JONATHAN will FAIL.

Gbam. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Eillo(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
in the Nigerian political landscape, it is virtually impossible for an incumbent to be disgraced in elections except in rare cases like the last Ekiti electoral mauling of Fayemi by Fayose

oyo state has never returned a sitting governor

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Anaskie(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2014
jomoh:
Rochas just divided the political scene of SE while Ngige has already divided Ohaneze. This ensures that no stronghold for Jonathan come 2015. Not even his own SS cos Rivers under Ameachi is against him while Edo is also not behind him.
Wow. That's a very nice analysis. I'm sure this was planned by the APC chieftains.
Quite brilliant though.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by abagoro(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/

So you copied my thread and changed the title.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Anumuduc(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2014
all i hear is gibberish and gibberish..this man is at best,fit for a councillorship position. talks vaguely and childishly without delivery...just take a trip to IMO state to get d picture.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by zendy: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2014
Okorocha is a drowning man. This latest act of his is a deperate gamblers last throw of the dice. He knows that Imolites are waiting to kick him into political oblivion for his treachery to the Igbo nation. How is it that this man who left his own people to join a Yoruba/Hausa movement thinks he will be given the APC ticket? So he really thinks that APC will leave Buhari,Atiku,Kwankwaso and Fashola to give him the ticket? Has he forgotten so soon how How ANPP disgraced him and his other southern presidential aspirants years ago? How can he not see that APC are just using him and Amaechi to divide the southern vote to ensure that power returns to the north? A man generally regarded as a traitor in Igbo land is coming to say he will be president. He cant even capture the hearts and minds of his own people first. Oh well,2015 is just around the corner and we Igbos will teach Okorocha that we are not interested in sell-outs. Bringing money in trailer indeed!! What a cheeky Mofo!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by ikeduru2002: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Rochas is a good leader but he has to wait for now, we don't want to miss him in Imo state for now , we all love him
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Frankestein08(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
let Rochas pick a nomination form first and you see if I would not shift my support to him. I think he should finish all the good developments he started in Imo state by finishing another 4years before thinking of the presidency.

u ehn...lol

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by waternogetemeny: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Owelle Rochas pull this off and u have my support, pull it off.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Lagusta:

so you are voting for jonathan because "buhari is a muslim"

a bomb killed over 50 secondary school students, both muslims and christians, your christian president didnt even mention anything like mourning, flags to fly at half-mast..... What of the chibok girls, what of mubi, vintim....

What of all the scams: BMW scam, madekue scam, subsidy scam, arms deal scam, and all other scams!!!!!

My sister, check the TAN posters, do you know this guy has absolutely NO plan concerning healthcare

Well, you have your thumb, you can vote for him, but i'll NEVER vote for jonathan, whether his rival is buhari, okorocha, atiku, obasanjo, or even satan himself!!!!
Lol I was never going out to vote this time anyway I'm only using that to emphasise how much I never want buhari in. in as much as I hate Jonathan's clueless admin and the PDP, he's more preferable to buhari. And I haven't stated that its because he is a Muslim but because he is an Islam extremist. why..fashola is a Muslim even my state gov is Muslim (amosun) and I voted for him then. But last thing I'd do is go out and put my thumb for Jonathan because of my conscience. Well, Since Rochas has declared I might go out to vote..

I've always preferred APC but i just have the fear that buhari has some hidden agenda like Islamizing the country if given the rein of power. Infact I'm sure as hell that he's a boko haram apologist angry I'm surprised how pple cannot see this! this guy is not even a nationalist!

When you're left with two worse choice..u pick the least worse among them

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by fansofgej: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2014
WHAT WILL OKOROCHA DO IF NOT TO COME AND CONSTRUCT HIS USUAL CHINA ROAD IN THE HIGHWAY AS HE DID IN IMO STATE AND ALSO BUILD CHINA BRIDGE IN THE NIGER BRIDGE. SO HE SHOULD GO SIT DOWN TILL 2019 WHEN THERE WILL BE VACANCY IN THE ASO ROCK. HE SHOULD HAVE USE THE 27.5M USED IN THE APC FORM FOR STAFF SALARY IN THE IMO STATE GENERAL HOSPITAL.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by abagoro(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:

Rochas said he would stay only one tenure in Imo State and go for Presidency but we Imolites want him to stay more. However if it will take him to save Nigeria from total collapse in the hands of Jonathan, I support him 100%.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by millionaireman: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
...."In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo..."

grin this statement is very pregnant abeg grin Owelle please explain
The statement is pregnant, the birthing of the pregnancy is the impending implosion of APC. IT IS THE TURN OF THE IGBO TO SUCCEDE GOODLUCK JONATHAN AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. IF APC IS A TRUE NATIONAL PARTY, GOV. OKOROCHA SHOULD HAVE BEEN APC's BEST BET TO SEND PDP AWAY FROM ASO ROCK. Any Igbo that accepts VP tocket in APC is not with the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2014
harrwix:

Where do you live. Are you from imo state
nope I'm Yoruba..I live in Lagos. why u asking
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2014
abagoro:

Rochas said he would stay only one tenure in Imo State and go for Presidency but we Imolites want him to stay more. However if it will take him to save Nigeria from total collapse in the hands of Jonathan, I support him 100%.
the chances of him becoming APC presidential flagbearer is slim. Don't you think so?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by ak47mann(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Even if he pick up a nomination form you know he will not get any support from his so call friends from other regions,i will bet you on that.He might not win election in imo state too due his affiliation with APC cool
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
ak47mann:
Even if he pick up a nomination form you know he will not get any support from his so call friends from other regions, i will bet you on that.He might not win election in imo state too due his affiliation with APC cool
from the comments I have read so far on this thread,it is obvious that most Igbos do not support his presidential ambition because of his political party. Are you ignorant of the comments?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by abagoro(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2014
fansofgej:
WHAT WILL OKOROCHA DO IF NOT TO COME AND CONSTRUCT HIS USUAL CHINA ROAD IN THE HIGHWAY AS HE DID IN IMO STATE AND ALSO BUILD CHINA BRIDGE IN THE NIGER BRIDGE. SO HE SHOULD GO SIT DOWN TILL 2019 WHEN THERE WILL BE VACANCY IN THE ASO ROCK. HE SHOULD HAVE USE THE 27.5M USED IN THE APC FORM FOR STAFF SALARY IN THE IMO STATE GENERAL HOSPITAL.

Every wise Nigerian knows that Jonathan coming back in 2015 will lead to the biggest catastrophe in African history. A religious, ethnic and political war that will last forever killing at least 20million. To save Nigeria Jonathan has to go peacefully. Obasanjo warned him already.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by thaoriginator: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2014
My people! My people!!

At you better pass some people wey no get shoe. cry
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by georgeduke: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2014
My big brother rochas why u de dreaam nah
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by 9jagoodman: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2014
disloman:
Rochas!My candid advice.U ain't ready 4 da post of d president.Stilll gat a lot to learn.Take it or leave it.

Not just learning, He needs to return to the Classroom and let someone tutor him

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by rigarmortis: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Is this all

mr. man, earn your money, defend your boss
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by okiezman(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
in the Nigerian political landscape, it is virtually impossible for an incumbent to be disgraced in elections except in rare cases like the last Ekiti electoral mauling of Fayemi by Fayose

So that means gej will stay till 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Guyman02: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Pic 1: JonaTAN built roads in Igboland (on billboards)
Pic 2: Enugu Onitsha Expressway (passing through Ifeanyi Ubas village) 'rehabilitated' by Jonathan Administration for ndigbo

Question: Where is the coal power plant in Enugu promised in 2011 by GEJ?
Where is the second Niger Bridge promised Ndigbo in 2011.
Where is the Inland Seaport at Onitsha promised Ndigbo
Where are the Federal Govt Infrastructure to be located in the South East as promised? name them.

Now what is he going to promise this time? I am not against GEJ, but he needs to do more for the people of South East to get their support. Like Fashola said recently, he failed to do more when the price of oil was above $100 for 10 years, now that the price of oil is below $80 is he going to do more with dwindled resources? Questions!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Balkan(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=20pt]If Rochas gets APC ticket, know ye that GEJ is finished.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by molas02: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2014
any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer.

Were did u c a trailer money....obo ngbobo gu ope (monkey dey carry monkey clamb pam tree) thiefsssssss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.