Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife (10048 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2014
I am from the east, Enugu pricisely but didn't grow up in the village, that's why I need your help in knowing the way out of this problem. My elder brotHers's wife is very beautiful aand on one or two occassions I fantasized abt her. My broda,travedlled to buy goods and it happened, we had sex on my broda's bed, after which we feel bad and don't know what to do, pls help
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by jomoh: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2014
In case
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by faithugo64(f): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2014
You slept with your brother's wife??what were you thinking??i will try not to judge you.
I wonder the kind of lady your brother married,if she can do it with you,then she can do it with anyone. Pray she doesn't blackmail you with this.
what exactly do you want us to advise you on??the deed has been done!

Are you scared she might get pregnant? Or
are you scared your brother will find out?
Be specific
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Ur own don done
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Fulaman198(m): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Not a cultural thread moving it
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by stinggy(m): 4:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Congrats bro. I wish she gets pregnant for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Am scared of the consequences, was told if she slEeps with my bro, he will fall sick and die, someone said, we have to confess to break the curse, actually, my bro travelled for about a year now and she had a littlle dislocation I was helping with the leg when it happened. She's been crying since, it was a mistake, just once, she is a decent woman but I guess she was just weak that day, she has been hoklding on. Now I feel guilty. Please telll me, Must we confess? My bro will kill me and send her away. What can we do. How does thistraditional law work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by jeffizy(m): 4:51am On Nov 11, 2014
SELF CONTROL doesn't come with a manual y'know.

You couldn't control your carrot and now you're here wanting advice ?

I rarely get disturbed by other man's misdemeanors but this particular one makes me loath...... sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by nzeaji(m): 4:57am On Nov 11, 2014
Congratulations. You ate of the sacred apple tree. angry angry
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by sammondonpoint(m): 5:15am On Nov 11, 2014
congratulations bro

more to come

cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by seankafor(m): 5:23am On Nov 11, 2014
this is wat is killing nigeria today. Blame game.the deed has been done instead of us to gv him some advice we are here criticizing him.
I will advice u to die the case and ask god for forgivenes who understand everytin. Cos if u tell ur bro beleive me u wont like d outcome

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Dahjhi: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked OLUWA.... Some pple will be judging Op while he needs advice if this is true.,... Well Op if you both cant do without it. Try ur very best to leave that place.. "Devil say u and him get somewhere to go, u said you nor get time, who born you"... That is to say there is more calamity to come..... Nah d time u both go dey enjoy am alarm go blow and guess what, by that time you will wish you were Dead... GUDLUCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2014
The deed has been done.
What u need to do now is to sincerely repent in ur heart and pray to God for forgiveness. Dtx where u begin from. After dt, knowing dt God has forgiven u, u deal with the guilt. U shouldn't have a headache over something that God has long forgotten
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by emmyw(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2014
There is no more ladies out there?
If you are in your brother's shoe,how would you feel?
Leviticus 18:16
"'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife;
that would dishonor your brother.

Go to confession and have convenant with the lord not to have sex again with women till marriage and see what God have for you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by mejai(m): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2014
what else can we say? u should have asked us b4 doing d act. well, prepare to die. see u in d next life.safe journey in advance and don't forget to buy bags of cold pure water cos DAT place is hot o. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2014
emmyw:
There is no more ladies out there?
If you are in your brother's shoe,how would you feel?
Leviticus 18:16
"'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife;
that would dishonor your brother.

Go to confession and have convenant with the lord not to have sex again with women till marriage and see what God have for you.
U just hit it sir... What I wud say is, The Op shud have sought 4 advice b4 the did was done...
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by StrongPenis: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't seem to understand y'all niggas anymore. Any sh1t you do for more than 20 minutes or more cannot be considered as an accident or a mistake, you phucking enjoyed it! angry. Why would anyone even dare think of banging his brother's wife?? Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by dein77(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The deed has been done.
What u need to do now is to sincerely repent in ur heart and pray to God for forgiveness. Dtx where u begin from. After dt, knowing dt God has forgiven u, u deal with the guilt. U shouldn't have a headache over something that God has long forgotten

Bro, it's actually not that easy.
Shalom we continue in sin that ggrace may abound?
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by ohaleoghene(f): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2014
kelechukwu clap for yourself well done!
I think is best you confess. the devil might use this to kill your brother, especially if he believes in the traditional law. face the consequence of confessing instead of loosing your brother. I don't know how effective your traditional law is,but I heard Enugu people has crazy laws as regarding adultery, especially the nsukkas. I went to school there, saw a lot of mad women, they said it was because they cheated.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Op,

Change your Moniker to Diabolicbackstabber and change the the title of the thread to " I slept with my brother's wh.ore" .After that put on your best clothes, tie a a rope around your neck and use the ceiling fan. It is only 5 minutes of pain same as 5 minutes of pleasure you enjoyed.

Both cases will be taken as mistakes.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
dein77:

Bro, it's actually not that easy.
Shalom we continue in sin that ggrace may abound?
God forbid!

But bro, its dt easy and God is dt simple Wat do u want him to do now? To mourn himself??

All he needs to do is to truly repent in his heart, ask God for forgiveness and move on. If his heart keeps pricking him, den he shud open up to his brother and sincerely ask for his forgiveness! Finish!
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Assuming this is true. . .

What's done is done and I won't be dwelling on why you did it. Few questions: Does she love her husband? Does she still want to keep her home and be in that marriage? What kind of brother do you have? Is he the violent type that can hurt you two if he ever gets to find out? If yes to all the above;

I will play the devil's advocate and say; don't confess. This is the kind of secret that should follow one to the grave.

Move far away from your brother and his family. If possible, move to another state or even country and severe all forms of communication with his wife.

Truly and wholeheartedly ask God for forgiveness, believe you have been forgiven and leave it at that.

Discuss this with the lady when she has calmed down and see what she thinks. Is she one that can keep such a secret without breaking down and confessing one day?

I donot believe in any of those traditional curses. Then again, these things depend on the belief of the people involved. Whatever one believes in has a way of influencing whatever happens.

This is not going to be easy which ever way you look at it. Sure thing is, you two will have to live with the guilt till you die, whether you confess or not.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
shadowprime:
I am from the east, Enugu pricisely but didn't grow up in the village, that's why I need your help in knowing the way out of this problem. My elder brotHers's wife is very beautiful aand on one or two occassions I fantasized abt her. My broda,travedlled to buy goods and it happened, we had sex on my broda's bed, after which we feel bad and don't know what to do, pls help

You don't know how to get out of bed or come out of bedroomIf actually you are an Igbo man and from Enugu then I say this to you..ibu ezigbo akpa amu, irakatakwa nwunye nwanne gi,ibi darie gi agada.

What kinda help do you want..oya come make I help you wash your d.ic.k...anumanu.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by dein77(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2014
AgapeCharis:
God forbid!

But bro, its dt easy and God is dt simple Wat do u want him to do now? To mourn himself??

All he needs to do is to truly repent in his heart, ask God for forgiveness and move on. If his heart keeps pricking him, den he shud open up to his brother and sincerely ask for his forgiveness! Finish!

I was waiting for your last paragraph.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by tiswell(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2014
Phema:
Assuming this is true. . .

What's done is done and I won't be dwelling on why you did it. Few questions: Does she love her husband? Does she still want to keep her home and be in that marriage? What kind of brother do you have? Is he the violent type that can hurt you two if he ever gets to find out? If yes to all the above;

I will play the devil's advocate and say; don't confess. This is the kind of secret that should follow one to the grave.

Move far away from your brother and his family. If possible, move to another state or even country and severe all forms of communication with his wife.

Truly and wholeheartedly ask God for forgiveness, believe you have been forgiven and leave it at that.

Discuss this with the lady when she has calmed down and see what she thinks. Is she one that can keep such a secret without breaking down and confessing one day?

I donot believe in any of those traditional curses. Then again, these things depend on the belief of the people involved. Whatever one believes in has a way of influencing whatever happens.

This is not going to be easy which ever way you look at it. Sure thing is, you two will have to live with the guilt till you die, whether you confess or not.

Wat op did was morally very wrong,but he needs advise and counselling,not bashing.The last time i checked,an ex-president slept with his daughter-in-law,rewarded her with juicy contracts and he never felt remorse till date.That dsame ex-president,remains relevant in in all spheres of d country's politics and parades himself as a theologian.Now,does it mean d curses dt follows such acts are meant for *commoners* alone,why did d said presido didn't relocate or atleast made a confession..?

@op,go on ur knees ask God to forgive u(privately) and stay away from ur bros' wife,it may happen again if u stay close to her...Go n sin no more!!!
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2014
tiswell:
Wat op did was morally very wrong,but he needs advise and counselling,not bashing.The last time i checked,an ex-president slept with his daughter-in-law,rewarded her with juicy contracts and he never felt remorse till date.That dsame ex-president,remains relevant in in all spheres of d country's politics and parades himself as a theologian.Now,does it mean d curses dt follows such acts are meant for *commoners* alone,why did d said presido didn't relocate or atleast made a confession..?

@op,go on ur knees ask God to forgive u(privately) and stay away from ur bros' wife,it may happen again if u stay close to her...Go n sin no more!!!

You seem to have reiterated same thing I said. smiley
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2014
She loves my brother very much and wants to keep the marriage, my bro is not really I quiet type. He is but he has a hot temper. He could killtthe wife in that rage, cos he loves her a lot. For me, it might be the end of our relationship as brothers. He doesn't believe in traditional laws, he is a born again Christian. But we are scared of us being the recipient of the curse. Thanks every one or contributions are helping me a lot
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by emmyw(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2014
DrPaulB:
U just hit it sir... What I wud say is, The Op shud have sought 4 advice b4 the did was done...
Yea
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2014
shadowprime:
Am scared of the consequences, was told if she slEeps with my bro, he will fall sick and die, someone said, we have to confess to break the curse, actually, my bro travelled for about a year now and she had a littlle dislocation I was helping with the leg when it happened. She's been crying since, it was a mistake, just once, she is a decent woman but I guess she was just weak that day, she has been hoklding on. Now I feel guilty. Please telll me, Must we confess? My bro will kill me and send her away. What can we do. How does thistraditional law work

You are not worried about your bro,you are worried about yourself, talk true you have been shining that woman's Kongo since your bros left and I think you,d do it again if not for this superstitious nonsense that is disturbing your mind.

Horse or efi awusa gbakwaa gi ezigbo jet li na agada.

Apply ose nsukka to your knob and wash it off vigorously with iron sponge or very coarse sanding paper..

I hope you have left that house for good.
Ibu nkita Tara okpukpu anyabara na onu.
Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by donigspain(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2014
gbosaa:

You are not worried about your bro,you are worried about yourself, talk true you have been shining that woman's Kongo since your bros left and I think you,d do it again if not for this superstitious nonsense that is disturbing your mind.

Horse or efi awusa gbakwaa gi ezigbo jet li na agada.

Apply ose nsukka to your knob and wash it off vigorously with iron sponge or very coarse sanding paper..

I hope you have left that house for good.
Ibu nkita Tara okpukpu anyabara na onu.
Jisos onye nso! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by thorpido(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2014
I think this is a fake story.

Anyway,the thunder wey go fire you dey boot.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife by Kanwulia: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
You must be "Christians" right?
Why don't you BOTH repent on Sundays and kEEP PHOCKING from Monday to SARRRRADAYS? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter? / Familanders,please Help Me Plan The Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.