Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" (897 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2014
I am a very inquisitive young boy. I want to know why girls like using the word especially as status.and guys if you see a post like that what comes to your mind?to me I feel it means "broke guys shouldn't come close proclaiming love " undecided but I might be wrong. what do you think
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2014
You are still a young boy so I advice you leave girls and their matter for now.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by BreezyRita(f): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Warris dis Pikin.
Glad you said you're a boy. When you become a man, you won't need someone to explain this to you
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2014
BreezyRita:
Warris dis Pikin.
Glad you said you're a boy. When you become a man, you won't need someone to explain this to you
no knowledge is wasted cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by holatin(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Give me more money wetin concern me with emotion.
love is crazy
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Exjoker(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
You are still a young boy so I advice you leave girls and their matter for now.
Tallesty been the claim big man since 500bc
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Exjoker(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2014
BreezyRita:
Warris dis Pikin.
Have you been using those words too? undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=holatin post=28606742]Give me more money meaning am on track with the meaning .thanks
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by IamLEGEND1: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by major466(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2014
What can I say?
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Exjoker:
Tallesty been the claim big man since 500bc
Lmao.

Big man kwa?
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2014
Wen the time comes,you wl know d meanin.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
Whats the meaning
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by chimerase2: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
ife mi ki lon kiss grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

Whats the meaning
It means,MOST gals are in love with the guy's pocket,without money,they can NEVER be attached to you.

The op said he's a young boy,my reason for sayin he wl undastnd wt time
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
ife mi ki lon kiss grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by chimerase2: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:

is like u don't talk to strangers angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
is like u don't talk to strangers angry
Says who?
Gud morni
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" by chimerase2: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:

Says who?
Gud morni
I for fear na say how ma ife mi go denie me for public embarassed
Good morning too how was ur night kiss

Oh ma God this is the first time of asking somebody how was her night gringringringrin
Amu improving cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Poem I Wrote For A Female Friend I've Got A Crush On On Her Birthday / Somebody Help! / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.