Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married (560 Views)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married by lexiie(f): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Getting married to some people marks the end of certain single privileges… Well Love is a beautiful thing no one can deny . This idea of getting married scares the living day light out of some individuals and gives them shivers.lol.

So let me give you 5 reasons why some people dont want to get married. Note, i am speaking the minds of various individuals out there…
Lifetime Contract

Yes thats really scary!!!. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and contract… Well this scares the crap out of mostly Guys.

Some guys cant imagine living, sleeping and waking up next to the same lady for the rest of his life . I will say it comes with maturity…

The more matured you are , the more commited you become- Evatese

Reduced Freedom

This is another reason not to get married. I know of a friend’s sister who has to take permission from her husband to leave the house and even going to visit her mother.

When i heard that i was really furious , like seriously!!! is that what marriage entails.? But i have come to realise that it has to do with maturity and understanding.. I also know of some couples who still have freedom to do whatever they wish. So it all dependson what you define as “FREEDOM”

Responsibilty

You no longer have to deal with just yourself , feeding and more but getting married gives the Man more mouth to feed, infact in the Nigerian context inlaws and family members are included in the budget. This can actually be sorted out tho, if the lady supports her husband financially… So basically its the “”Extra-Mouth-to-Feed-Syndrome…
In-Laws

Lets call it extra set of parents..lmao. Dealing with inlaws can be a very crazy adventure especially when they are not what you expect.

From the ladies point of view, mother-inlaws are like thorn on the flesh especially the ones who like to involve themselves in the issues betweeen the couple, the ones who want to always be around and live with the couple. Dealing with parents is not easy talk less of another set of parents to deal with…..hmmm

To continue this article click the link below:Above are the 5 reasons people are scared of getting married… Did i speak your mind ? is there something i left behind and didnt mention ? Please share your thoughts below by clicking the link

http://www.evatese.com/2014/11/11/5-reasons-scared-getting-married/
Re: 5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married by ifeanyi005: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
This kind boring thread fit nak fp grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married by braine(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
ifeanyi005:
This kind boring thread fit nak fp grin
I no think so.
Re: 5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married by peterpaulis(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin .. I share ur pain dear...
Re: 5 Reasons I Am Scared Of Getting Married by solomonbrown64: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
...If u no ur man as u should.....den dis B.S up der need not happen in ur "marriage"

(1) (Reply)

Little Things You Do That Send Guys Running After The First Date / Facial Hairs Or Not!!! / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger Or A Website Owner [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.