Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (13143 Views)

How To Disvirgin Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by slimfredo(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Well i dont know how to compressed this issue better.... I mate dis girl about 6months ago and we av been going out, the problem is that she is a virgin and i didnt know that part before i venture into that relationship and by the time i realized that she was a virgin i ended the relationship but she cried her heart out and reported me to everyguy that she knows was my friend then.., 1week later we iron it out and she promised to do it with me (disvirgin) though i didnt even buy the idea cos i couldnt imagine myself being more luckier than her ex-guy (who am I ?) who she claimed they dated for about 2years before they brokeup..(more like a missionary journey), but i just had to let her be my girl friend base on i can still run my thing outside with other girlz..
But now for the past one week she has been disturbing me to disvirgin her acting like someone that just got mad newly (i dont know why the suden rush for it now),. so i tried doing it 3days ago but there was no luck that day cos she was really crying and yestaday again she came back and we tried but no luck stil, now she said she will travel to visit her friend and do it before coming back to me but av weigh dat option and am not sure its such a good idea, because no guy will just do it once and forget about her considering the fact that some niqqas up north are killing others just for this same issue, but my problem is that am so scared to acept such a big offer from her because i av this feelings that we will breakup somehow after this cos she is so exposed now to politicians and other big men, ..yet she is really pressing me on this...
Could it be that she wants to pay me off now with sex? so please should i "JUST DO IT".. or should i stil ignore and what if another nigga start doing it now and she ask me to step aside and watch the reall nigga do it and then i loose out completely or can someone tell me any beter way we could do it without her crying much cos i dont like it when someone cries in my ear or feeling painz so much, a friend sugested spanish fly but av gone to some chemist shop and wen ever i mention the name none of the chemist has claim of even hearing the name of such drugs and even me its my first time of hearing such a name and i dont even know if it is a solid substance or liquid when ever they (chemist) ask me about the state of the drug..
Please a kind advice wouldnt be bad... i juzt want a solution to this situation now and i also want to escape the long term implication (i dont want to colombi person sister then i come the get plenty wahala) whatsoever.... thankz!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Okay, I was here cool

If you're having red flags as it pertains her request....please apply self control and RUN for Dear Life!!! sad

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Eyop: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Slimfredo give your life to Christ and forget about dis-virgining someone's wife.

9 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by nosky4(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Spanish fly can kill ooooo....u berrah be careful nigga
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Prowizy2(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Eyop: Slimfredo give your life to Christ and forget about dis-virgining someone's wife.

All these hypocrites!! As if you're a saint.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Eyop: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2:

Mr. man when i commented i didn't quote you. what's your problem

7 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by seankafor(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2014
fuk fuk fuk..am streaming fuk..fuk all dz puzzies...fuk all dz biches..am streaming fuk...(rikros says u shuld fuk her

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by obongtunji: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2014
If that girl was to be your sister and she is asking your friend to disvirgin her, what will you do or what will you tell her? Do the same here
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by CaptainBomb(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Inbox me her number. Dont worry. Na small thing. I m willing to help.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by slimfredo(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2014
nosky4: Spanish fly can kill ooooo....u berrah be careful nigga
thankz bro.. atleast u av been of great help there!
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by slimfredo(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Eyop: Slimfredo give your life to Christ and forget about dis-virgining someone's wife.
i gues she will probably be ur wife... keep dreaming of maryin a virgin and u will get a shocker of ur life... if virgins were simple to get here will the people up north want to die b4 they can get up to 7 of them?
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by ITbomb(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2014
The topic should have been [size=14pt] HOW DO I FIND THE FREAKING HOLE [/size]
How can you claim to be afraid when you have gone there twice without success, pm me for counseling and advice or contact the poster above me to do the job for you, as for the poster below me, he is a bastardd son of a thousand fathers

7 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Eyop: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
slimfredo:
i gues she will probably be ur wife... keep dreaming of maryin a virgin and u will get a shocker of ur life... if virgins were simple to get here will the people up north want to die b4 they can get up to 7 of them?
Mr. Quoter with no meaningful comments. Marrying a virgin isn't my problem and never will it be. I guess that's your headache but for your information i have met 2 Virgins so far in life on a platter of Gold but am not like you that feels virgins are scarce or marrying one isn't possible. Get a life brother.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by salomycruz: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
you can't find Spanish fly in a chemist...u cud get in a big pharmacy and dey are few...buh rili dats wen shez not brown new again... if u can't den don't.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
cheryl1: Hmmm
crazy isn't it? wink
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Obrizzy(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Uhmm I also find ma self in d same situation bt in ma case m scared cus I haven't actually don it b4.....
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2014
cmon do d tin jor make u forget d cry,no come here later com dey complain say u regret say u no bleep her tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Vessi:
crazy isn't it? wink
lipsrsealed
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Waspy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nawa o undecided
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Koolmexxi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Spanish fly ke? Her libido is not d problem but ur conscience. Spanish fly is to boost libido not open her up wide not to feel pain. U are both either ready for it or not. If ur mind has an ish wit going ahead wit it den u don't have to go ahead with it.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=28pt] na wa oo? Na untop pesin sister t0t0 una de discusss like diz [/size]

14 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by dahmie2013: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP, just chill, 190 is on his way! wink
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by bastien: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANAMBRA11: [size=28pt] na wa oo? Na untop pesin sister t0t0 una de discusss like diz [/size]
grin grin u no well grin cheesy
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2:

imagine! Don't mind them.
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by DJDOLA(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
slimfredo: Well i dont know how to compressed this issue better.... I mate dis girl about 6months ago and we av been going out, the problem is that she is a virgin and i didnt know that part before i venture into that relationship and by the time i realized that she was a virgin i ended the relationship but she cried her heart out and reported me to everyguy that she knows was my friend then.., 1week later we iron it out and she promised to do it with me (disvirgin) though i didnt even buy the idea cos i couldnt imagine myself being more luckier than her ex-guy (who am I ?) who she claimed they dated for about 2years before they brokeup..(more like a missionary journey), but i just had to let her be my girl friend base on i can still run my thing outside with other girlz..
But now for the past one week she has been disturbing me to disvirgin her acting like someone that just got mad newly (i dont know why the suden rush for it now),. so i tried doing it 3days ago but there was no luck that day cos she was really crying and yestaday again she came back and we tried but no luck stil, now she said she will travel to visit her friend and do it before coming back to me but av weigh dat option and am not sure its such a good idea, because no guy will just do it once and forget about her considering the fact that some niqqas up north are killing others just for this same issue, but my problem is that am so scared to acept such a big offer from her because i av this feelings that we will breakup somehow after this cos she is so exposed now to politicians and other big men, ..yet she is really pressing me on this...
Could it be that she wants to pay me off now with sex? so please should i "JUST DO IT".. or should i stil ignore and what if another nigga start doing it now and she ask me to step aside and watch the reall nigga do it and then i loose out completely or can someone tell me any beter way we could do it without her crying much cos i dont like it when someone cries in my ear or feeling painz so much, a friend sugested spanish fly but av gone to some chemist shop and wen ever i mention the name none of the chemist has claim of even hearing the name of such drugs and even me its my first time of hearing such a name and i dont even know if it is a solid substance or liquid when ever they (chemist) ask me about the state of the drug..
Please a kind advice wouldnt be bad... i juzt want a solution to this situation now and i also want to escape the long term implication (i dont want to colombi person sister then i come the get plenty wahala) whatsoever.... thankz!!!
ok I will help u...send d girl number 2 my mail box
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANAMBRA11: [size=28pt] na wa oo? Na untop pesin sister t0t0 una de discusss like diz [/size]
grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op you kept saying "do it" "do it" abeg what are you doing? Elaborate please undecided

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Chaleeee: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Man up and do it!!!
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... by Sabretooth1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
She's got an ish down there, that's why it hurts. It's clamps shut on its own when anything tries to get in. She probably knows this, hence the desperation to get laid and prove her fears (that there's something wrong with her) wrong. Google 'primary vaginismus'

You need lots of patience and understanding to get her to relax enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Boyfriends On Facebook / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.