Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) (12108 Views)

Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award / unHOLY MATRIMONY / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by englishmart(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Story for orunmila
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by festwiz(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2014
How person go take read did one
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2014
englishmart:
Story for orunmila
Did you read everything? Could you pls endeavor to summarise it?
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Wuuworld(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2014
E too long oga boss...itz like u like long things......I thought the topic said "A short story".....everything about this country is all about lie lie......mtchewww
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by eleko1: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Lilimax(f): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Well done OMA4U!!.

Such an interesting story to read smiley.

Jolomi's grandmother decided to wreck his son's matrimonial home by bringing in a 2nd wife
for his son undecided
Now that the woman is dead, what 'll become of the 2nd wife?.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by pzworld: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2014
 Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th December 2014. For a fashion show organised by an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also series of musical video shots on the line up and for models interested in red carpet events coverage and other media related presentations. send your CV together with a cover letter (Application) to: Pzentertainment world@gmail.com , For enquiries call: 0813-1865-746.. . Good luck
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by watchindelta(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Captivating, Motivating and educative piece! i doff my Hat
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Kassia(f): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Beautiful write up. Though i hate that it had to end there but it's still an excellent job!
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Fascinating write up. Exactly how a short story should be.

To those asking for continuation, the climax has been reached! No need for more.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by joanana(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2014
op!!! please complete the story. I would like to know what happen to Jolomi's father n his new wife!! grin grin grin grin Dnt leave me hungry!!its not right... just finish the story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin While i was reading ur story it was as if I was watching a movie ... Op u made my day.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by ppacey(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
this is brilliant. you are a bunch of tallent
keep it up
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by timpaker(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm... I'm sppechless!
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Dyoungstar: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow! Have you seen this movie trailer on YouTube?

It was produced by a nairalander and the story was one of the best stories on Nairaland literature section written also by Nairaland renowned writer Frank3.16 now Fran317.

You will be stunned at what you'll see.

This is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

Check it out and remember to leave a comment to encourage our own product
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by englishmart(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Did you read everything? Could you pls endeavor to summarise it?
orunmila will not allow me read a story that belongs to him
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
OMA4U:

Please, do and let me know your views.
Bro OMA.... e gbayi jor.!
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Olamilekan08(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nice and interesting write up.

I guess u misunderstood the translation of that last yoruba saying.
It is lice not flame. Ina means flame, and also lice. That's why u hear 'ina ori' lice that are found on dogs and other animals, even on humans head.
So what u quoted means that if the lice haven't finished from cloth (if u've not completely kill them), blood won't finish on finger nail ( as you will continue to kill them, bursting those lice that are fed with ur blood). I that case u will continue to have a blood stained finger till u've completely exterminate those lice.

I really enjoy ur style.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by dhamstar(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
What a great piece!

Keep writing, your ink will never run dry.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Olamilekan08:
Nice and interesting write up.

I guess u misunderstood the translation of that last yoruba saying.
It is lice not flame. Ina means flame, and also lice. That's why u hear 'ina ori' lice that are found on dogs and other animals, even on humans head.
So what u quoted means that if the lice haven't finished from cloth (if u've not completely kill them), blood won't finish on finger nail ( as you will continue to kill them, bursting those lice that are fed with ur blood). I that case u will continue to have a blood stained finger till u've completely exterminate those lice.

I really enjoy ur style.

Thank you, sir. I used lice at first but I wasn't so sure, that's why I changed it to flame. Thanks
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

Thumbs up, Tdan.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
timpaker:
Hmmm... I'm sppechless!

Hey! Sir Tim. I see you.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by lyzee21(f): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow, dis is a 1daful piece. Very interestng.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Timmytimmy: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
What I'd do to write like this embarassed cry
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Tdan, Thanks boss.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
chinedumo:
Fantastic. Revelational
You got the revelations, bro.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lilimax:
Well done OMA4U!!.

Such an interesting story to read smiley.

Jolomi's grandmother decided to wreck his son's matrimonial home by bringing in a 2nd wife
for his son undecided
Now that the woman is dead, what 'll become of the 2nd wife?.
That's the end of the story, dearie. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by OMA4U(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingphemy:

To those asking for continuation, the climax has been reached! No need for more.
ppacey:
this is brilliant. you are a bunch of tallent
keep it up
kingphemy:

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Re: Patron Of Matrimony (short Story) by Emzypaz(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B.F.F: Best Friends Forever / Kasala / Diary Of A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.