Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

gdh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / gdh (1178 Views)

Sex In Public Transport With A Stranger, Good Or Bad? / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gdh by nosike3(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
nairaland!! Say h
Re: gdh by nosike3(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please mod; this really sounds crazy but help me get her!!! Please!!! N please!!
Re: gdh by ifex370(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
lolz
Re: gdh by thegoodone2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
I met a girl like that 8 years ago in Lagos but up till today I never set my eyes on her.it do happen but u may not see her again.she might give u wrong name.
Re: gdh by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Farano, seun etc
Frontpage please.... We need to find hope for the "hopeless".
Love Indeed.
Re: gdh by andyguy2k1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
I no the girl for our area na mama de boy
Re: gdh by Prodigee: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Maybe na she dey view now:
Viewing this topic: hellllena( f ) and 1 guest(s)
Re: gdh by nosike3(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Please!!! Pretty please seun!! I've never been more desperate!!
Re: gdh by skyladon22(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
nosike3:
Hey all!! I need real help! I am in love with a total stranger: it might sound like a storyline off a movie but it is so true!! I meet her when she dropped off a bus at iyano iba and entered another going to festac side!! We board another bus going to oshodi and she got off before I could say hi properly!! Your name is Hope!! I want to meet you again dear Hope!! Maybe I can get your number this time!! I've tried to get you on facebook but it will definitely take a million years to get you; please if you are on nairaland!! Say hi n I can meet you again!! Please!!

This is very funny op but sorry for laughing

You should have taken the bold step to drop at her bstop as well

There are some opportunities that come you way once you dnt grab them immediately or at that particular moment, they are gone forever

I think she is one of those, you may not see her again

please move on smiley
Re: gdh by Confession14(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
skyladon22:

This is very funny op but sorry for laughing

You should have taken the bold step to drop at her bstop as well

There are some opportunities that come you way once you dnt grab them immediately or at that particular moment, they are gone forever

I think she is one of those, you may not see her again

please move on smiley
take dis advice bro...gudluck

(1) (Reply)

Make I Waka Or Stay? / Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / Please Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.