Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Strong Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strong Feelings (793 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Can A Matured Ladyfriend Tone Down My Strong Personality ? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Strong Feelings by Nauttyprof(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2008
I have this strong luv 4 a girl and it has resulted in me not looking 4 any other girl but I've not been able 2 chat with her on this cos we are just friends. I see some signs in her dat tells me she likes me also in dat wen she gained admissn 2 skul i was the 1st 2 knw, wen she came back 4rm skul i was d 1 she calld 2 say hello 2 among every other guys, she respects every of my decision in the sense dat she doesn't argue with me, infact d smiles btw d 2 of us wen we see each other is more than just friends
Re: My Strong Feelings by Nauttyprof(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
Also this girl in particular is really my dream girl, she is decent n also intelligent. To be honest with you all this loves my company most times she supports me in my opinions, infact its as if she is always on my side. Just some weeks b4 she went back to skul it was as if we were into a relationship but wen she went back 2 skul i didnt Txt her just 2 see her reactn bt no response 4rm her. I've bin actin somehow 2 her. Despite this my luv 4 her is still Strong. She does not take rubbish 4rm guys.
Re: My Strong Feelings by Nauttyprof(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2008
I am also a student too so you won't think dat it was one of those things she considered. With all these does she love me? Would it be possible 4 us to be in relationship without me telling her dat i love her b'cos im shy n im not bold enough.
Re: My Strong Feelings by tope2000(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
So wat excatly do you want us to do abt it undecided
Re: My Strong Feelings by chika98: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
Tell her. . there's no harm in that.
Re: My Strong Feelings by LoveAlways(f): 1:24am On Nov 24, 2008
I think that you should step to her, before someone else does. Chop chop! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Girl Friend B***w****t? / What Do I Do? / Am Looking For A Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.