Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? (539 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Public Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
my guy received unexpected dirty slap from his girlfriend 4 kissing her in a car park this evening i was so surprised n d gil never knew that d guy is planning to marry hr my guy told me that this is a warning bt i told him to 4get that i dont know if i was rit or wrong.
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Princecalm(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Not really decent.
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
I see it as highly irresponsible and awkward to kiss publicly,small touches is ok but kissing....No,No,No No
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Gabreal1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yeeh!! if all majority like public kisses, does it mean your chic will like it too? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by adepiero: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
I think the slap was a reflex not that she meant it grin

but to me public show of affection is fine even when is a kiss. wink
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by pasqal09: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Its either your friend has bad breathe or the chic's other guy was close by
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
One man's food, another man's poison
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by BreezyRita(f): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Public display of affection..........
Could be okay. Just not in instances where it is awkward. There are places you shouldn't kiss....
And not always...
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Speechless
Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
You mean public exchange of cytomegaloviruses? Or contracting herpes in a public place? Touche!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Why will i date a girl dat is so ashamed of me in public..... Its ova btw us

(1) (Reply)

Oldar Women Dating Experience With Younger Man…!! / "Broken Heart Syndrome" Is Real Condition / Looking For Husband/wife??? Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.