Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

After Yes, Whats Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Yes, Whats Next? (1206 Views)

i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? / Whats Next When The Talkings Is Not Longer Making Sense And Nothing New Is Happ? / After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2014
After All My Effort This Girl Said Yes To Me, She Said So After My Yes, What Next? That Question Struck My Mind I Dont Know What To Do.
Please, Whats The Next Thing For Me To Do To/For Her So That She Will Love Me And Will Not Leave After Seeing Another Guy?
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Since both of you don't know what you are doing or what yes stands for I suggest that you take her to Coldstone every afternoon and Yellow Chilli in the evening, that way she won't leave you.

Or if you don't have money just tie her to your bed post, that way she will never leave you without your permission.
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by englishmart(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Naking mode should get activated grincheesy

1 Like

Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by izsmike: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2014
get to know her better and try to be wat she wants in a guy... try not to start wat u cnt finish tho
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Start watching romantic movies,you wl get ur answers there.
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Raymysterio(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Take a deep breathe... Stay focused and ask yourself, if she were my sister, how cud I add value to her life? Add value to her life, get to know her, not in a sexual way but in a genuine way...like what she likes, what she wants to be and see how you can help her even if its just encouragement and advice. That is, is what you want is a lasting relationship...
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Invite her to your house. Play some romantic movie. Then suck her boobsy. Pull her pant. Chook ur finger inside the rondus. Pull your boxers. Charge your small prick. Chook it inside. Jerk until you troway akamu. Datz all.
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by kskpoundz(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Buy her iphone 6 & promise her Iphone 7 wen its out.
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by AfricanApple(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2014
yes to what? sex or 'will you marry me'

either of dem, if u don't know what next, then I don't think u are matured enough to be in a relationship
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by merit12(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Start watching romantic movies,you wl get ur answers there.
shocked cheesy cheesy

Op
U sure have d answer to Dt. Why did u go for her in d first place?? Something promoted u right? Dt is d answer
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2014
merit12:
All space bookers are liable to lipsrsealed
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Raymysterio:
Take a deep breathe... Stay focused and ask yourself, if she were my sister, how cud I add value to her life? Add value to her life, get to know her, not in a sexual way but in a genuine way...like what she likes, what she wants to be and see how you can help her even if its just encouragement and advice. That is, is what you want is a lasting relationship...
well Written, I Wil Try Dt, Tnx Bro
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
ismokeweed:
Invite her to your house. Play some romantic movie. Then suck her boobsy. Pull her pant. Chook ur finger inside the rondus. Pull your boxers. Charge your small prick. Chook it inside. Jerk until you troway akamu. Datz all.
hw Cld Dt Be? U Knw She Jst Say Yes To Me Na I Cnt Jst Jump Into Dt Na,
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
kskpoundz:
Buy her iphone 6 & promise her Iphone 7 wen its out.
i Am Nt Using One Na Let Alone Getting Her Dt Kin Fone
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
yes to what? sex or 'will you marry me'

either of dem, if u don't know what next, then I don't think u are matured enough to be in a relationship
hmm! Wel, Yes To Date Me
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
merit12:
wat Does Dt Mean
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
AgapeCharis:
shocked cheesy cheesy

Op
U sure have d answer to Dt. Why did u go for her in d first place?? Something promoted u right? Dt is d answer
well, She Is Someone I Admire So Much She Is Nt Dt Beautiful Bt I Jst Lov Her Wit No Reasn
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
kaybiel2u:
well, She Is Someone I Admire So Much She Is Nt Dt Beautiful Bt I Jst Lov Her Wit No Reasn
I doubt if u love her den. U jx have some feelings for her
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I doubt if u love her den. U jx have some feelings for her
i Do Lov Her, Bt Since She Said Yes, D Way I Use To Tok To Her Hs Chngd, I Dnt Knw Where To Begin D Relatnshp Stuff
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
kaybiel2u:
i Do Lov Her, Bt Since She Said Yes, D Way I Use To Tok To Her Hs Chngd, I Dnt Knw Where To Begin D Relatnshp Stuff
has changed as in??
Re: After Yes, Whats Next? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
kaybiel2u:
sayin she is nt beautiful means u dnt love her,nd der is a big different b/w admire nd love,dnt misuses the two together

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Men - How To Create Instant Attraction With A Woman / Guys;on Average,how Many Girls Do You Chyk In A Month / Some Girls Need To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.