Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? (884 Views)

Can Goodlooks Make A Person Single? / Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? / I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Every human being on the surface of the earth wants to be very attractive, they want to look in the mirror and be extraordinarily handsome/gorgeous. Say for example you have officially made yourself beautiful and people now only refer to u as "fineboy" or "fine girl" what happens next? What are u suppose to do with looking pretty? Why is everyone trying to look good what heppens when they archieve their fineboy/finegirl goal?

1 Like

Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by cutieepearl(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2015
*Observin*
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by ZedX6: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Fine boy no money? Owo ni koko mehn.
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by djeezy(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Looking good boosts your confidence. It also paves way for you. People tend to bend the rules for you and do things in your favour. Op you should watch white colar, Neal caffrey.
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2015
as for me i better get a career first than to be concerned on goodlooks fine boy without money for pocket is like a car without an engine.

Get money and other things shall be added.
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Rexhenrex:
as for me i better get a carrier first than to be concerned on goodlooks fine boy without money for pocket is like a car without an engine.

Get money and other things shall be added.
carrier or Career? shocked na wa o!
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
carrier or Career? shocked na wa o!
nobody is perfect that is why pencils have cleaners btw thanks for the correction fine gurl
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by sinizia: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2015
What concerns you with what happens next? What happens is one's personal decision. I Don't see the essence of this thread.
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by PunkyOh(f): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Hahaha. I won't say much except that there are some faces that I just know would depress me even if I had them on for a day! Looking good feels good, there no "now what?" about it. Most good looking people are kinda vain about how they look & wouldn't want to look any different even if the looks bring them nothing of importance. Looking good usually means, one problem out of the way...Next issue! IJS.
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Every human being on the surface of the earth wants to be very attractive, they want to look in the mirror and be extraordinarily handsome/gorgeous. Say for example you have officially made yourself beautiful and people now only refer to u as "fineboy" or "fine girl" what happens next? What are u suppose to do with looking pretty? Why is everyone trying to look good what heppens when they archieve their fineboy/finegirl goal?

Why happens next is

1 people start been a lot nicer to you. It ain't no secret people are nicer to good looking people.

2 your self esteem improved. When you look good you feel good.

3 you are more desired. Guys line up for your number, girls drool over you. Some people date/married solely just because of beauty. Shallow but true.

4 you get more attention. Be it bad or good you are always the center of attention

5 you can make money just off your beauty. Eg models, and people like kim kardashian no talent but she's pretty anyways, a lot of girl still look up to her and want to look like her.

6 having sex with an attractive person is much more stimulating and pleasing. You get easily turn on.

7 you can use your beauty to seduce or persuade people into getting your way.

8 you can be dumb and people will forgive you because you are good looking.

9 you are likely to create a good first impression. Without even opening your mouth people will like what they see.

10 you get work easier then others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Rexhenrex:
nobody is perfect that is why pencils have cleaners btw thanks for the correction fine gurl
u welcome wink
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:

Why happens next is

1 people start been a lot nicer to you. It ain't no secret people are nicer to good looking people.

2 your self esteem improved. When you look good you feel good.

3 you are more desired. Guys line up for your number, girls drool over you. Some people date/married solely just because of beauty. Shallow but true.

4 you get more attention. Be it bad or good you are always the center of attention

5 you can make money just off your beauty. Eg models, and people like kim kardashian no talent but she's pretty anyways, a lot of girl still look up to her and want to look like her.

6 having sex with an attractive person is much more stimulating and pleasing. You get easily turn on.

7 you can use your beauty to seduce or persuade people into getting your way.

8 you can be dumb and people will forgive you because you are good looking.

9 you are likely to create a good first impression. Without even opening your mouth people will like what they see.

10 you get work easier then others.

Lol girls drooling over you is not a good thing from my experience. I rather be normal cuz almost all girls around me want me in some way i now run away from them and anytime i walk past these girls they hiss. Too much female enemies becuase say fineboy no gree toast them.
Re: After Goodlooks Is Achieved Whats Next? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
u welcome wink
all right hun.

(1) (Reply)

From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare / Open Relationship; What Is Ur Take? / I Need Help! Big Phobia For Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.